Trishas Transformation #6 Liar, liar 3 dry robes & a dyson on fire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there something weird going on with her lips?
there’s no way you get 6000steps doing your weekly Aldi shop 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is there something weird going on with her lips?
there’s no way you get 6000steps doing your weekly Aldi shop 🤣🤣🤣
Looks like she may have gotten lip fillers or maybe her lipstick is really sticky and she’s trying to avoid them touching, happens me sometimes. She seemed uncomfortable and unsure on herself, I hope she’s mortified at being caught out

Reactions: 4
She looks like she was either crying or been awake half the night on that pic
Can you show the pic- I’m blocked for asking if she would share the co.Clare restaurant recommendations after the blatant beg for free food wasn’t successful so she didn’t share them

Reactions: 7
People were calling her out for manually adding steps to her Fitbit for the charity challenge and selling her weight loss books when she is clearly not losing weight.
Ah stop 😂 I didn't even know you could do it manually. That's fair bad for someone trying to sell books and what not. Her accent grates on me so I unfollowed a long time ago. Also can't believe she's only in her 30s 😳😳

Reactions: 3
Ah poor Trisha hasn't been able to finish her steps last few days because she hasn't been feeling well (let the bad excuses roll) I wouldn't feel well either after telling so many lies

Reactions: 14
WTF is with Trisha’s make up today! Yesterday she was like an Oompa Loompa but today she has gone for the pale look and orange around the edges 😅 and her brows are only shocking

Reactions: 7
Can’t have been much wrong with her she was out meeting friends and family, in aldi doing her shopping, up in Dublin cooking on telly, all this while supposedly not feeling well. And today she’s off to Cork for lunch and shopping. She ‘called it’ at 17,000 to listen to her body 😑 My God what a bleeping flake. She cops out of literally everything she commits to. She’ll never get anywhere, cos she’s too lazy, self absorbed and has a massive sense of entitlement. I don’t believe for one second she got anywhere near 17,000 cos she would have at least shown that, it’s not toooo bad and if she genuinely wasn’t feeling great she would have explained that. Notice the daily tally shots of 20,000+ stopped immediately when she was called out for faking them

Reactions: 20
yeah shes suddenly saying i couldn't manage the final 3k steps yester. IE ...look sure i couldn't possibly be faking steps otherwise i'd just say i did the 20k wouldnt i !

Reactions: 6
The red mist descends with me everytime I hear witches witches and transformers..biggest liar going. I think we're nearly due a poor me post to keep the likes flowing, cue old pic of Trisha which closely resembles today vs filtered jaw sticking out dopey smile..

Feeling so meh the last few days (despite all my gallivanting) that I just couldn't get past 2,000 steps per day but I'm eating so much better eg I had taco fries the other night sooo healthy, who says carbs and cheese is not the way to go!
Swipe up for my new Dorito dust bronzer and my gold hoops..a must for autumn winter traveller inspired looks.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Where did the 'witches and witches' come from? She must think she's hilarious every time she roars that tired line! Those cartoon witch eyebrows are awful.

Reactions: 13
Have yis looked at her new website, if she was chocolate she'd eat herself 🙄

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.