Trishas Transformation #5 It’s just another RESET Monday!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trish is a fraud, selling books on weight loss and convincing everyone people that reset is the answer.
That being said there are loads of overweight people out there holding down jobs and working hard (myself included) and to hear people saying she can’t do this and can’t do that because of her size makes me even more paranoid and Self loathing. I do take responsibility for my size but it is damned hard, if it was easy it wouldn’t be a billion dollar industry. But the fat shaming is un-necessary.
I genuinely don't see anyone fat shaming.(if they do then that's out of order)... its the deception people have a problem with.. the lies....the photoshopped pic on her book....

Reactions: 7
Above so
I genuinely don't see anyone fat shaming.(if they do then that's out of order)... its the deception people have a problem with.. the lies....the photoshopped pic on her book....
Above poster said how would anyone have her working front of house because of her size

Reactions: 5
Well that's out of order..
They said she wouldnt be able to physically navigate between the tables which was a fair point ...Her employer wouldn't want to put her in a situation where she was mocked or sneered at if she did become "stuck".

Reactions: 9
I’m on the fence here. Mental health problems comes in all manner of shapes and sizes, and what you portray on social media (whether it’s photo or video) is very rarely the whole picture. Also, a lifetime of an eating disorder is no quick fix.
Maybe she was wanting a free dry robe, but I assume she’s sending the M back? Personally I think she’d be better with an XL for changing purposes, but each to their own, plus she’s donated the cost of the Dry Robe to the charity they support.
(And I say all this as someone who was put on the ‘F Plan’ at the age of 7 by my mother - I’m sure with the best of intentions - and have had a lifelong struggle with my relationship with food plus mental health problems too).

Her mental health isn't what I, and probably others, have issues with. Its the lying, manipulating and pretending she does with every aspect of her life while simultaneously selling any old crap that will make her money to her followers. Lots of whom will be desperate and hopeful that she can help them and think that this resetting bullshit works.

As for the dry robes it's obvious why people tag companies and its to get freebies. The tags were undoubtedly ripped off both of those and she'll keep them. I can see why companies do this. It gets their name out there and generates sales but it's a crappy tactic people use to get things for free when they can well afford to pay.

• Heart
She needs to completely forget instagram and focus on her health. Her family should be stepping in at this stage but in my opinion they seem to love the attention as well.
If she worked front of house in Jacobs, that must have been tough for her, on her feet constantly, must have put tremendous pressure on her joints, the same probably when she was in the kitchen...

Reactions: 6
I believe Trish is in a downward spiral at this stage, she is putting out on her insta page everyday how she is drinking water.. walking..eating well ,smashing it, loving life,being accountable reduced screen time etc she is literally beaming and roaring at us all through our phones , and than today we find out it's all what a lie???
I would much prefer honesty each day , come on tell us you are having tea n toast not an overfull bowl of porridge, show us the mutipack chocolate bars you're scoffing ,the dinners swimming in gravy the Chinese, tell us you're struggling as it's happening not a week later let us see the real Trish the one we all fell in love with, she might find she is not alone and rather than hiding behind the resets and transformations, she can find being herself completely warts n all would actually help others and herself in the end,

Reactions: 19
Completely lost with her last few post its evident she hasn't been doing anything she said she was doing with what she is saying so I bet the 20000 steps will be off while she is working on her binging issues I don't understand how she can be saying what she's saying but secretly now doing any of it

Reactions: 3
I’m on the fence here. Mental health problems comes in all manner of shapes and sizes, and what you portray on social media (whether it’s photo or video) is very rarely the whole picture. Also, a lifetime of an eating disorder is no quick fix.
Maybe she was wanting a free dry robe, but I assume she’s sending the M back? Personally I think she’d be better with an XL for changing purposes, but each to their own, plus she’s donated the cost of the Dry Robe to the charity they support.
(And I say all this as someone who was put on the ‘F Plan’ at the age of 7 by my mother - I’m sure with the best of intentions - and have had a lifelong struggle with my relationship with food plus mental health problems too).
Agreed that what is portrayed on social media is the whole picture. A lifetime of eating disorder is no quick fix, the problem with Trisha is she is portraying as if she is fixing it and everything is amazing. If she was just honest (with herself first) that it's a daily struggle and some days she manages to stay on track and other days she fails, I believe it would be better for her, her followers and weight loss in general. The "industry" is full of "quick fixes" and magic pills and teas and diets that are not real. Trisha's "transformation" at this point isn't real.

I believe Trish is in a downward spiral at this stage, she is putting out on her insta page everyday how she is drinking water.. walking..eating well ,smashing it, loving life,being accountable reduced screen time etc she is literally beaming and roaring at us all through our phones , and than today we find out it's all what a lie???
I would much prefer honesty each day , come on tell us you are having tea n toast not an overfull bowl of porridge, show us the mutipack chocolate bars you're scoffing ,the dinners swimming in gravy the Chinese, tell us you're struggling as it's happening not a week later let us see the real Trish the one we all fell in love with, she might find she is not alone and rather than hiding behind the resets and transformations, she can find being herself completely warts n all would actually help others and herself in the end,
This would be so much more honest and I think would help her with her journey. I think the lies are actually fueling the binge eating. Like she is roaring and shouting about how well she is doing, and maybe this is heaping pressure on her and then she implodes. I admire her going to the gym etc but it would be nice to see her real journey. If she only lost 1/2 lb a week, that would be more impressive than seeing pounds of butter and then constant re-sets. I do feel for her.

Reactions: 13
I
They said she wouldnt be able to physically navigate between the tables which was a fair point ...Her employer wouldn't want to put her in a situation where she was mocked or sneered at if she did become "stuck".
So overweight people should behind in the background then? Rubbish plenty of overweight people work with the public and in serving situations. Fatism the last acceptable form of racism

Reactions: 10
I think we can all agree a fit person would find it easier to navigate tables, stay on their feet for a prolonged amount of time compared to a person who is obese as they have to carry more weight. I really don't think that's fatism. Its fact.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think we can all agree a fit person would find it easier to navigate tables, stay on their feet for a prolonged amount of time compared to a person who is obese as they have to carry more weight. I really don't think that's fatism. Its fact.
It was my post about front of house and while not well worded it’s not a Fatist remark. I’m a size 20 and by God I’d struggle to stay on my feet serving 8 hours a day. Employers would be conscious of image also (rightly or wrongly) 🤷‍♀️
If Trisha renamed her page to Trisha Cooks and focused on that it would take the enormous pressure of having to be ‘transformative’ off
Maybe she could keep her fitness/wellness to herself and that would help enormously

Nope we certainly don't all agree,as an obese person i have no problem working on my feet all day, navigating tables, shopping aisles, going to restaurants cinema etc 😀
Please can we keep the fat shaming out of this.

Reactions: 11
Ive recently put up alot of weight due to a liver disease...im at my heaviest ive ever been and i work in a restaraunt on saturday nights only..its my friends buisness and i enjoy the social aspect of chatting with customers and the craic with the other girls..but my god have i really noticed it lately in my.legs and knees and ankles from the walking around and i know its down to the extra weight..i wouldnt be able to do it fulltime now and id be a good bit smaller than trisha

Nope we certainly don't all agree,as an obese person i have no problem working on my feet all day, navigating tables, shopping aisles, going to restaurants cinema etc 😀
Please can we keep the fat shaming out of this.
I am sorry if you took that as fat-shaming...maybe there is some confusion. I believe Trisha herself said that she really suffered with aches and pains after working in the kitchen all day, and she specifically said it was because of all the weight she was carrying.

Reactions: 7
I am sorry if you took that as fat-shaming...maybe there is some confusion. I believe Trisha herself said that she really suffered with aches and pains after working in the kitchen all day, and she specifically said it was because of all the weight she was carrying.
No worries it was the generalisation i took offence to , and yes I remember Trish saying that too, but don't paint us all with the same brush and claim it as fact that's all I'm saying 😊

Reactions: 1
Today’s post was very telling… a few days ago she said she was the happiest she’s ever been… she finally had the holiday eating worked out to a tee… then today she says she’s been really struggling… what the hell is going on in her head… forget her weight… she has a ton of followers… they got her where she is… she is letting them and herself down.z I mean in fairness coming on saying she didn’t do 5km yesterday is ridiculous… she just doesn’t push herself … with a huge following and making money from promoting weight less she needs to have some degree of commitment… but today was definitely a poor me post… GOD help anyone trying to lose weight taking advice from her…

Reactions: 14
Today’s post was very telling… a few days ago she said she was the happiest she’s ever been… she finally had the holiday eating worked out to a tee… then today she says she’s been really struggling… what the hell is going on in her head… forget her weight… she has a ton of followers… they got her where she is… she is letting them and herself down.z I mean in fairness coming on saying she didn’t do 5km yesterday is ridiculous… she just doesn’t push herself … with a huge following and making money from promoting weight less she needs to have some degree of commitment… but today was definitely a poor me post… GOD help anyone trying to lose weight taking advice from her…
Agree totally proves the lies all along

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.