Trishas Transformation #5 It’s just another RESET Monday!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldnt stop laughing at her arms in the dry robe..do your arms look like that when you put it on are was she just welded into the thing??

Reminded me of the sumo suits.

Reactions: 6
I never take PR ? I always pay for everything? Is she for real ? I'm blocking out that woman's insta handle and name. She even tagged her so she can get her " transformers " to blast her . Trisha I know you read here and that's pathetic . Everyone knows you clearly begged for 3 dry robes and now people are calling you out you can't take any of it

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I never take PR ? I always pay for everything? Is she for real ? I'm blocking out that woman's insta handle and name. She even tagged her so she can get her " transformers " to blast her . Trisha I know you read here and that's pathetic . Everyone knows you clearly begged for 3 dry robes and now people are calling you out you can't take any of it
Hang on what about all of her elavate PR Charlotte tilbury packages. And the meaghers bundles….. are they not pr?????

Reactions: 20
She has the post deleted already. All the PR shite she gets like 🙈
Now she can’t emphasise that she “never ever ever” takes PR. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she sold her soul for PR and that’s the reason she lost the support of a good amount of her followers. Coz we didn’t follow her for her make up tips!!

Reactions: 11
I mailed her too... I'm a follower from the start and have never sent her a negative dm.. but the dry robes pissed me off.. I was polite as always but she was not impressed .. I said my piece anyway.. she blocked me then..

Reactions: 21
I’m delighted people are calling her out re the dry robes, that she blatantly went on the beg for. I think she should have ran a competition and given one away to a follower IMO maybe the ones that clearly won’t go near her like the medium for example.

I mailed her too... I'm a follower from the start and have never sent her a negative dm.. but the dry robes pissed me off.. I was polite as always but she was not impressed .. I said my piece anyway.. she blocked me then..
She’s such a spoilt child with the blocking isn’t she can’t take any type of criticism about anything and as you said you were polite and that makes me think she knows well she was in the wrong.

Reactions: 15
Im so confused why anyone would want so many dry robes, they are horrible looking .... did she get the medium one for the galtee glow sister or what?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Im so confused why anyone would want so many dry robes, they are horrible looking .... did she get the medium one for the galtee glow sister or what?!
My friend sea swims regularly and she has one dry robe, I think your onto something there with the sister and the medium size as we know well it wouldn’t go near Trisha.

Reactions: 12
So
I’m delighted people are calling her out re the dry robes, that she blatantly went on the beg for. I think she should have ran a competition and given one away to a follower IMO maybe the ones that clearly won’t go near her like the medium for example.

She’s such a spoilt child with the blocking isn’t she can’t take any type of criticism about anything and as you said you were polite and that makes me think she knows well she was in the wrong.
Exactly... she lied to me outstraight in the dms.
. I called her out on it... that's why I was blocked .. she realised oh crap ..

Liar liar , 3 dry robes on fire 🔥🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The begging for dry robes could well be the start of her downfall.
Imagine ruining your career over a dry robe 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The begging for dry robes could well be the start of her downfall.
Imagine ruining your career over a dry robe 😂
I knew the minute I seen her tag that company with her specifying the size...I knew ...

Greed is an awful trait.... they all end up the same .. such a pity because I was rooting for trisha at the start...

Reactions: 13
Agreed that what is portrayed on social media is the whole picture. A lifetime of eating disorder is no quick fix, the problem with Trisha is she is portraying as if she is fixing it and everything is amazing. If she was just honest (with herself first) that it's a daily struggle and some days she manages to stay on track and other days she fails, I believe it would be better for her, her followers and weight loss in general. The "industry" is full of "quick fixes" and magic pills and teas and diets that are not real. Trisha's "transformation" at this point isn't real.
Honestly - definitely not trying to turn this into a rave thread :). But I don’t think she’s ever tried to sell a quick fix (magic pills and the like). She’s hardly in the league of some of these influencers who’re taking the carefully angled and filtered to within an inch of their life ‘selfies’.
it probably didn’t start off with the title ‘Trisha’s Transformation’ with more than weight loss in mind, but I’m just trying to be generous and think that the real transformation will be her relationship with food and then a natural progression of that could be weight loss.

Reactions: 1
I have been blocked twice by her for questions 🤷‍♀️ Madness!!

Honestly - definitely not trying to turn this into a rave thread :). But I don’t think she’s ever tried to sell a quick fix (magic pills and the like). She’s hardly in the league of some of these influencers who’re taking the carefully angled and filtered to within an inch of their life ‘selfies’.
it probably didn’t start off with the title ‘Trisha’s Transformation’ with more than weight loss in mind, but I’m just trying to be generous and think that the real transformation will be her relationship with food and then a natural progression of that could be weight loss.
Would be super but then she needs to be honest so we can trust the transformation is happening. Otherwise, she will be the eternal girl who cried wolf.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.