Trishas Transformation #5 It’s just another RESET Monday!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One minute she's got this and is super happy and by Monday it's another reset. People trying to over come addiction "fall off the wagon" but Trisha does it weekly
I will defer to anyone who knows better but I'd be very cynical in terms of whether or not she needs therapy to help her issues.
I think she knows exactly whats shes doing. Shes just TOO enthused about everything....shes like Barry the cilit bang dude !!! its so OTT fake. If she were legit that happy about walking ....running ....boxing...eating like a bird.....she wouldn't be the size she was / is.
I feel its ALWAYS with the 'RESET' in mind....knowing its coming so its a bit like 'diet starts monday' so may as well have double fried chicken and chips on Sunday Night.
Her Book is literally about Reset so thats her Sales pitch. Look you can reset....so basically u can eat the shite you want and come Monday ill tell u its ok to start fresh #loveyourself

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I will defer to anyone who knows better but I'd be very cynical in terms of whether or not she needs therapy to help her issues.
I think she knows exactly whats shes doing. Shes just TOO enthused about everything....shes like Barry the cilit bang dude !!! its so OTT fake. If she were legit that happy about walking ....running ....boxing...eating like a bird.....she wouldn't be the size she was / is.
I feel its ALWAYS with the 'RESET' in mind....knowing its coming so its a bit like 'diet starts monday' so may as well have double fried chicken and chips on Sunday Night.
Her Book is literally about Reset so thats her Sales pitch. Look you can reset....so basically u can eat the shite you want and come Monday ill tell u its ok to start fresh #loveyourself
I'm definitely not a professional. I have volunteered at an addiction center and seen people up and down in their struggles and that's where my thoughts come from. I agree she knows what she's doing and uses the RESET to continue to stay where she is and not actually loose more weight. But I do get a feeling that she doesn't like herself and would do anything to be popular and liked. I think the over exaggeration of positivity and excitement is a little bit to try and make herself do it and be who she tries to sell to those watching. But she always has the "it's ok to reset" to fall back on. She's obviously not doing what she says. After going on and on about self catering she's shown us white bread sandwiches, white pasta and in her last post she mentioned the "homemade fudge" they received after getting off the boat and that's just in one day. If she went to therapy consistently maybe she could stick with what she tells people to do instead of resetting every week!

Reactions: 10
Didn't I read she was an executive chef ? We never see anything that is beyond the talents of a capable student? If she's actually putting up videos on how to cook pasta, I fear for the future.
Let's not be unfair here, she also showed how to boil eggs and cut a baby watermelon!

• Haha
She's on holiday so I kind of forgive the bad food. I certainly go mad on holiday and lie to myself that it'll stop after but I rarely do that's the problem.

She's starting to annoy me though. Maybe it's from reading comments here but it's all starting to get samey samey and boring. Her food is very basic and far from healthy.

Reactions: 7
I wouldn’t care what she ate on holidays except that she was on preaching about all she was bringing from home and self catering to show us all how you can go on hold and still stay on track… she does not practice what she preaches and is hailed an expert on weight loss!!!

I wouldn’t care what she ate on holidays except that she was on preaching about all she was bringing from home and self catering to show us all how you can go on hold and still stay on track… she does not practice what she preaches and is hailed an expert on weight loss!!!
Yeah that's it. I don't give a fig if she eats shite all day, but own it for what it is. She was going on about taking all the stuff with her so she could stay on plan. Now she's having lemon cake at the caves and pastries for breakfast but yet again on Monday morn she'll be all ....right gymtime...omg I love this so much , livin the dream!!! Its the repetition that's annoying. Her resets are practically 3 days apart.

Reactions: 16
She no more did that gymondo workout. It’s so clearly a paid partnership and that’s it. In fact I don’t think I’ve ever seen her do a gymondo workout.

Reactions: 6
Good job "switching off". Is there a minute she hasn't posted?

And what was with the dry robe stories?
"switching off" but every time I go on IG there are stories or posts from her and it feels like 90% of the posts are about food that would not go with weight loss

Maybe trying to show how much her followers love her that someone would volunteer to just send her a dry robe? Maybe a way to lie again that she would need just an L not the XL she was gifted? Why didn't she say what the "care package" she sent the follower was? Was it a signed copy of her book 🤣 Probably not even a real story

• Haha
She mentioned recently that she had stopped therapy n was too embarrassed to go back……. Now maybe she has returned since?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
How much processed ham was in each of those "hang" wraps in the ad for school lunches?

Processed ham, sugary yoghurt, processed cheese.

I'm not above giving my kids any of those but I'm not setting out my stall as a chef/nutrition/weight loss expert.

Then more alcohol, fizzy drinks, and fried food on her grid. Followed by a story about how she's only a size large in dry robes.

This is all mad, Ted. Who can take this seriously ?

Reactions: 20
Why is she telling people how to pack school lunches? She lives at home with her mom. Literally has zero children. I really wish these aldi collabs were based on talent not insta followers

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Why is she telling people how to pack school lunches? She lives at home with her mom. Literally has zero children. I really wish these aldi collabs were based on talent not insta followers
This!!!! Why would she giving advice on school lunches she wouldn't have a clue. Most schools do not allow drinks other than water or milk, in a reusable bottle. There was no spoon for the yogurt, such rubbish. Poxy looking lunch box too 😂 I see a lot of kids with lunch boxes with sections, that's what my little ones have anyway, the teenagers have tupperware boxes.

How much processed ham was in each of those "hang" wraps in the ad for school lunches?

Processed ham, sugary yoghurt, processed cheese.

I'm not above giving my kids any of those but I'm not setting out my stall as a chef/nutrition/weight loss expert.

Then more alcohol, fizzy drinks, and fried food on her grid. Followed by a story about how she's only a size large in dry robes.

This is all mad, Ted. Who can take this seriously ?
That amount of ham is making me feel unwell 🤢.
Can't stand when people ask for recommendations for simple stuff. I'm from Clare but no way in hell am I giving her restaurant recommendations. Open Google Trish, there's 4 or 5 places within 15 minutes of you 🙄

Attachments

• Sick
That amount of ham is making me feel unwell 🤢.
Can't stand when people ask for recommendations for simple stuff. I'm from Clare but no way in hell am I giving her restaurant recommendations. Open Google Trish, there's 4 or 5 places within 15 minutes of you 🙄
Why is she asking for restaurant recommendations when she made such a big deal of self catering for this holiday? :unsure: :rolleyes:

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.