Trishas Transformation #5 It’s just another RESET Monday!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Check out social blade, shows daily followers. Looks like she has gained most days but it's very inconsistent. Looks very much like she is buying followers, and I think that's the reason she was shadow banned.

Reactions: 5
I'm up in clare atm, I saw her the other night
Tbf she looks the same on insta as in real life
She has that unfortunate body shape where she's small legs and bum and all weight is around the torso

Reactions: 4
I am struggling with weight. Had to unfollow TT. Didn't find her helpful at all

Reactions: 2
Anyone know how to check if she is losing followers. Am sure she had 208k followers but it's down to 207k this morning. Not surprised really. If I was serious about weight loss I wouldn't be taking any advise from her. I'd be finding someone inspirational to follow.
Her current numbers on social blade, she seems to be gaining every day, why I don't know 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Looks very much like she is buying followers
Can I ask how do they do this ? Like do they actually have to spend money to do so or how does it work? Surely the companies they're trying to impress with their numbers can easily see that 60% of their 'followers' live in eastern Asia and are obviously bots. Who does it benefit ?

Hard to believe she would be gaining genuine followers daily. She isn't doing anything amazing on a daily basis.

Reactions: 1
#cleaneating isn't 10 white breadrolls with processed ham and cheese and a side of crisps.

Grand, we all eat "hang sangitches" on "hollibops" but we aren't also trying to flog a lifestyle and sell weight loss cookery books.

Reactions: 7
#cleaneating isn't 10 white breadrolls with processed ham and cheese and a side of crisps.

Grand, we all eat "hang sangitches" on "hollibops" but we aren't also trying to flog a lifestyle and sell weight loss cookery books.
It's OK she will do a reset after her holidays are over. It will be grand.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

yeah what was all that about. She kept banging on about how she was taking all but the kitchen sink with her so as to prep for meals and not eat shite. Day one and she's on the stodgy white bread and packet ham. ACH sure.........might as well go all in now for the week ............and then REEEESSSET.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Was she as loud in person and cocky as what she appears to be?
Absolutely, she will enter every event with a supposed sob story about how she was bullied on the way there (even got called out on it by people who were there and said it never happened but that won't stop her lies), too shy to even come in first bla bla anything to draw attention and take it away from everyone else and won't shut up until all eyes are on her. There was a photo shoot where she would constantly come back to the hair girls asking for more volume while they were doing other girls' hair and not accept "please wait 10min" as an answer, it had to be done straight away and the girls would just be like it's fine just fix hers because nobody wanted her pacing up and down angrily next to them. She wasn't even as "famous" as she is now back then, it was pre-book deal. In the height of her diet when she was always showing losing (butter) pounds on insta, I saw her almost clean out an entire snack buffet with junk food like goujons, fries, cheese bites, mini sausages that was meant for 15 girls almost all by herself. I am not joking, plate after plate, it was disgusting (not shy about taking the last of anything lol) and while doing that she told everyone her Tinder stories even though most people just tried to have a conversation with each other and the more people listened (basically gave up on their other conversations) the louder she would get and act like a wannabe comedian. She even admitted (she had 5k followers or so at the time) she just wants to be famous and she doesn't care what for. Weightloss just came as an easy niche I guess, she said she had already tried other things in the past (would love to know what haha). In another event people were allowed to take two pieces of product, she literally left with like 10 or more almost snatching them out of other people's hands (swear I am not joking, kept coming back to the table multiple times when everyone was told don't take more as there was just enough for everyone and we are talking about a small start-up brand no crazy big business). Also seen her take pictures and later post them on insta with at least 50lbs photoshopped off so this has gone way longer than the current book cover lol she would also check other people's pictures and asked them to delete their posts because she was in the background.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Absolutely, she will enter every event with a supposed sob story about how she was bullied on the way there (even got called out on it by people who were there and said it never happened but that won't stop her lies), too shy to even come in first bla bla anything to draw attention and take it away from everyone else and won't shut up until all eyes are on her. There was a photo shoot where she would constantly come back to the hair girls asking for more volume while they were doing other girls' hair and not accept "please wait 10min" as an answer, it had to be done straight away and the girls would just be like it's fine just fix hers because nobody wanted her pacing up and down angrily next to them. She wasn't even as "famous" as she is now back then, it was pre-book deal. In the height of her diet when she was always showing losing (butter) pounds on insta, I saw her almost clean out an entire snack buffet with junk food like goujons, fries, cheese bites, mini sausages that was meant for 15 girls almost all by herself. I am not joking, plate after plate, it was disgusting (not shy about taking the last of anything lol) and while doing that she told everyone her Tinder stories even though most people just tried to have a conversation with each other and the more people listened (basically gave up on their other conversations) the louder she would get and act like a wannabe comedian. She even admitted (she had 5k followers or so at the time) she just wants to be famous and she doesn't care what for. Weightloss just came as an easy niche I guess, she said she had already tried other things in the past (would love to know what haha). In another event people were allowed to take two pieces of product, she literally left with like 10 or more almost snatching them out of other people's hands (swear I am not joking, kept coming back to the table multiple times when everyone was told don't take more as there was just enough for everyone and we are talking about a small start-up brand no crazy big business). Also seen her take pictures and later post them on insta with at least 50lbs photoshopped off so this has gone way longer than the current book cover lol she would also check other people's pictures and asked them to delete their posts because she was in the background.
She sounds like the modest kind 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can I ask how do they do this ? Like do they actually have to spend money to do so or how does it work? Surely the companies they're trying to impress with their numbers can easily see that 60% of their 'followers' live in eastern Asia and are obviously bots. Who does it benefit ?
Watch documentary on sky called Fake Famous . Its so easy to do if you can afford it then the colabs starts and it snowballs.

• Heart
I really think medication would benefit Trisha, her moods are very extreme. Best holiday ever, top form, loving life or all diet / exercise abandoned, binge eating, low mood..... I just don't believe she's *that* happy when she says she is

Her tips on cooking pasta "make sure the water is boiling"

Who is this stuff aimed at?!
Loads of white pasta? Not aimed at anyone trying to follow a healthy diet 🤣

• Haha
I really think medication would benefit Trisha, her moods are very extreme. Best holiday ever, top form, loving life or all diet / exercise abandoned, binge eating, low mood..... I just don't believe she's *that* happy when she says she is

Loads of white pasta and loads of white bread cheese and ham sandwich’s so healthy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Didn't I read she was an executive chef ? We never see anything that is beyond the talents of a capable student? If she's actually putting up videos on how to cook pasta, I fear for the future.

Reactions: 10
Yes she would actually pay for the bots. At this point I would believe her followers are more real as she's being reshared and in the media a lot. The book is selling. In the early days it would just benefit her to look like she had a following to "common people" you see the account has a good size following and you're likely to hit follow. The more exposure she gets the more people on a weight loss journey will follow. Sadly people who are in a similar situation will look for anyone and any way that will help improve their situation so she continues to grow her following. However, she's so terrible at loosing weight and stupidly talks about healthy eating and then shows herself eating white bread and processed meat, and not actually loosing weight, more people will cop on to what a fake she is.

Reactions: 5
Jesus she's even posing beside the recycling bins now!!!
Has she never been on a holiday in her life or what??

• Haha

I was coming to say the exact same - it is very extreme with Trisha - like the best holiday ever, best place ever, loving life etc. I think she struggles with regulating her emotions. It would be be better for her if she could be more balanced but maybe she needs help with it.

Reactions: 7
I was coming to say the exact same - it is very extreme with Trisha - like the best holiday ever, best place ever, loving life etc. I think she struggles with regulating her emotions. It would be be better for her if she could be more balanced but maybe she needs help with it.
I generally don't talk about people's mental health, but Trisha has been open about starting therapy. I can't recall her mentioning it recently? Since she's talked about binge eating and not feeling good about herself she would benefit from regular therapy sessions and probably more than just once a week or 2.

You guys are right it is extreme with her. One minute she's got this and is super happy and by Monday it's another reset. People trying to over come addiction "fall off the wagon" but Trisha does it weekly

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.