Trishas Transformation #5 It’s just another RESET Monday!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To do list...Collect Laundry? From her mam or is she actually paying to have her laundry done

Reactions: 1
Ah I actually felt sorry for her in her stories. The sisters are gorgeous with lovely figures, husbands and kids. It must actually be hard for her being surrounded by the life you want but don’t have at every turn.

Reactions: 15
never mind the eggs...why is she obscuring the reg plate?. Does she think shes gonna be stalked by fans. #notions

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'd still love to see the shops or brands where she fits in L, though. There is no way in hell Trisha fits in it unless it's supposed to be oversized and super stretchy but nothing involving buttons or a zipper I can guarantee you that. Her upper body is gigantic, I've met this woman in real life when she was supposedly less than she is now (even though she always kinda looked the same to me over the course of almost 2 years lol). The only true L she ever fit in where the Peachy Lean leggings because back then they had generous sizing, like I'd get an XS even though I'd be S in other brands and her legs are rather "small" compared to her upper body.
Was she as loud in person and cocky as what she appears to be?

Reactions: 2
I don't believe for one minute that she did 5km exactly, maybe 3 or 4. It's impossible, she is in a place she doesn't know.

Yes how does she get that 5km exactly? I don’t believe it either - would only work with a route you knew exactly to the last step. Strange - just put up whatever steps you have really done Trish and fair play! If you haven’t done any, that’s ok too.

The exact 5km again :rolleyes: and the jogging at the end was so fake. What woman with a large chest would jog without a proper sports bra? They were flying in every direction

Reactions: 9
What is the cute witch up to at all with the love overdose for Clare?
Is there a local business or what shes trying to catch the eye of....shes up to something.

The exact 5km again :rolleyes: and the jogging at the end was so fake. What woman with a large chest would jog without a proper sports bra? They were flying in every direction
She did in her arse run no way she ran that 5k that and she looked fresh as a daisy while doing it and not one bit out of breath for someone who does the bare minimum of exercise.

Reactions: 3
Only catching up now but I don't think it was a coincidence that she was talking about her bingo wings & excess skin last week, same week as Jens journey is getting gets removed. Something she had never mentioned before, whenever she looses weight we'll see a collab for sure.

Reactions: 7
If you look at the time on her watch that the 5k took it's round or about the same time it has been when she's posted walking it before so the jog at the end there was all for insta to make it look like she jogged the whole thing.

Reactions: 5
I follow Leah Punch on insta, she lost a load of weight 12 stone maybe, following a gastric bypass or something of that ilk.She’s just had skin removal surgery now snd I was thinking that must be where Trisha is getting the idea.
Another pain! She was full of confidence before she had the bypass,

Think there’s a book on how to stay on track when on holidays on the way… is there no end to the rubbish she talks!!!

Reactions: 9
Anyone know how to check if she is losing followers. Am sure she had 208k followers but it's down to 207k this morning. Not surprised really. If I was serious about weight loss I wouldn't be taking any advise from her. I'd be finding someone inspirational to follow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.