Trishas Transformation #5 It’s just another RESET Monday!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The BEST HOLIDAY EVER ×100 and her non stop stories . Thought she was " switching off" godforbid a freebie might be missed in clare .

Reactions: 12
I think Aldi chose her when she was mid “transformation” n of they were to let her go now , people would accuse them of discrimination

Reactions: 7
I think Aldi chose her when she was mid “transformation” n of they were to let her go now , people would accuse them of discrimination
Companies can use content/people or not. Aldi can pay Trisha per their contract and not allow her to represent them at all. It shows me that businesses don’t really delve deep when looking into acquiring new “talent”. Numbers speak (not even engagement). Companies respond to a lot of negative backlash if it reflects poorly on them but other than that it seems to be pretty lazy connections with instagrammers. Hard to prove discrimination against someone who does not follow her own “advice”.

Reactions: 5
Companies can use content/people or not. Aldi can pay Trisha per their contract and not allow her to represent them at all. It shows me that businesses don’t really delve deep when looking into acquiring new “talent”. Numbers speak (not even engagement). Companies respond to a lot of negative backlash if it reflects poorly on them but other than that it seems to be pretty lazy connections with instagrammers. Hard to prove discrimination against someone who does not follow her own “advice”.
I’ll disagree on the Aldi contract, she was riding high at the time they hired her. It was a positive feel good page, cooking demos, wellfest, weight loss. Then it fell apart, she started charging people to do cook a-longs, she didn’t show her Aldi food shop anymore, she gained weight and she flogged the arse out of spotlight, Emma mattress, meaghers pharmacy etc
She’s now a true insta flogger with the gifted stays and begs for freebies. Believe me Aldi have sidelined her.

Reactions: 14
I’ll disagree on the Aldi contract, she was riding high at the time they hired her. It was a positive feel good page, cooking demos, wellfest, weight loss. Then it fell apart, she started charging people to do cook a-longs, she didn’t show her Aldi food shop anymore, she gained weight and she flogged the arse out of spotlight, Emma mattress, meaghers pharmacy etc
She’s now a true insta flogger with the gifted stays and begs for freebies. Believe me Aldi have sidelined her.
I don't think Aldi has sidelined her, she just did the kids lunch stories tagging Aldi and I'm fairly certain she tags and mentions them when she shows her cooking.

Her whole page is about food and cooking so working with Aldi makes sense, whether she is gaining or loosing she still shows food and cooking all the time. The other partnerships make no sense and those companies I would guess are highly influenced by the size of her following. What does Spotlight have to do with a "weight loss journey"?? Or the Emma mattress? Her sheeple must be swiping up for those partnerships to continue. If no one is swiping up the brands disappear off the floggers page and stories. See brands come and go from floggers all the time

Reactions: 3
Who’s ready for her big reset post on Monday ?
Not before she does a poor me post first about the old Trisha who could NEVER have done all she did on this holiday so now she has to mind herself blah blah blah..buy this mattress...blah blah

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Does anyone else feel that Trisha is the aunt that gets lumped in with the children. I am not sure if it is a case that her sisters use her or a case of that is who she feels most comfortable with.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So she was looking for restaurant recommendations but then didn't go to one on purpose? 🤔 Okay Trish, keep twisting the truth. I'm guessing she couldn't get a last minute booking with such a big number.
More likely she didn’t get a freebie even for herself not the whole group so didn’t go 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 17
More likely she didn’t get a freebie even for herself not the whole group so didn’t go 🤦🏼‍♀️
One night there she was looking for a fish restaurant but not sure she ever went? I would guess she was maybe looking for a free offer and it didn't materialise.

Reactions: 3
Now if this isn't a beggy mitchel move then I dunno what is...

First of all she is delusional saying she would be a medium... I'm smaller than her and my dry robe is a large...

Secondly telling her size and tagging a company who sell dry robes... she may as well be sitting on the ground outside the company with a cap in her hands begging... jesus christ she has completely changed from when I started following her..

Also she's a cheeky tit in her replies..

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Now if this isn't a beggy mitchel move then I dunno what is...

First of all she is delusional saying she would be a medium... I'm smaller than her and my dry robe is a large...

Secondly telling her size and tagging a company who sell dry robes... she may as well be sitting on the ground outside the company with a cap in her hands begging... jesus christ she has completely changed from when I started following her..

Also she's a cheeky tit in her replies..
Is that today? Didn’t she answer that question the other day and said that she would take a size L? That is shameless begging. I have no respect for her with that level of manipulation. Shady and dishonest.

• Heart
Is that today? Didn’t she answer that question the other day and said that she would take a size L? That is shameless begging. I have no respect for her with that level of manipulation. Shady and dishonest.
Yep that's today... she said the other day she would be a large... a day later she's decided she would be a medium..delusional

Reactions: 6
It makes me irrationally angry when she says ploughing "match" , it's the ploughing championships 🤣 there's no match !

Reactions: 8
She's so passive aggressive over that restaurant question. 'Same lady'. Followed by the old 😂😂😂. Laughing yet fuming. Of course you're getting questions about it when people probably went to the bother of giving you recommendations which you asked for and then didn't acknowledge!

• Heart
Did she not say she was from Cork when she was accused of crossing the county bounds during covid?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.