Trishas Transformation #5 It’s just another RESET Monday!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone ever get bang in 5km on their Fitbit!? Right at their front door….. didn’t think so
I know exactly where 5k is from my front door and back, I do the same exact same route for my walk which is why. I don’t believe she’s walking 5k everyday though.

Why is she doing that event with James and co, is she going to be speaking at that event 😳

Reactions: 3
How can she say on one of her passed grid photos in the denim dress that she was a size L in it when she’s trying on clothes today in lifestyle that are 1xl?

Reactions: 1
How can she say on one of her passed grid photos in the denim dress that she was a size L in it when she’s trying on clothes today in lifestyle that are 1xl?
Possibly because there’s no consistency between sizes in shops 🤷🏼‍♀️ Maybe she has gained weight but there is definitely no consistency in sizes in the shops. It’s a pain in the arse.

Reactions: 9
She said the range is plus size starting from size 20. Is a size large not usually a 12?! I don't understand how this sizing works at all.

Reactions: 1
She said the range is plus size starting from size 20. Is a size large not usually a 12?! I don't understand how this sizing works at all.
Sizing makes no sense anywhere! I saw these stupid rompers that are sized 3x small to 3x large. What in the world is a 3x small??? You're 3 times smaller than a small?? And they were oversized rompers.

I fit in different sizes depending where I'm shopping. Not surprised to see Trisha posting different sizes for herself

Reactions: 2
The size L dress she had on was from Dunnes, the size L there is either a 14/16 or a 16, no way does she fit into a 16. She was absolutely bursting out of that dress.

Reactions: 10
Lads. I can't actually cope right now. I swiped up on her bleedin link and bought a Nike top that was on sale. Jesus shoot me now 🙈

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
My guess now is the new thing will be modelling plus sizes going forward it will be less about weight loss and more about love yourself no matter what size you are

Reactions: 15
Lads. I can't actually cope right now. I swiped up on her bleedin link and bought a Nike top that was on sale. Jesus shoot me now 🙈
Oh you could have at least closed the swipe up link, cleared your cookies, gone to the Nike site and then ordered! I actually make all my purchases from my non Instagram phone to make sure no one ever gets any money from a swipe up 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Lads.....The signing books palava is doing my nut in. Most people do it if asked or at a book signing. Shes like feckin Banksy goin round random bookshop signing books like they're suddenly worth millions as a result.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Possibly because there’s no consistency between sizes in shops 🤷🏼‍♀️ Maybe she has gained weight but there is definitely no consistency in sizes in the shops. It’s a pain in the arse.
I'd still love to see the shops or brands where she fits in L, though. There is no way in hell Trisha fits in it unless it's supposed to be oversized and super stretchy but nothing involving buttons or a zipper I can guarantee you that. Her upper body is gigantic, I've met this woman in real life when she was supposedly less than she is now (even though she always kinda looked the same to me over the course of almost 2 years lol). The only true L she ever fit in where the Peachy Lean leggings because back then they had generous sizing, like I'd get an XS even though I'd be S in other brands and her legs are rather "small" compared to her upper body.

Reactions: 10
Would she get up the bleeping road to Clare if I've to hear anymore about it.
Her answer to the alcohol question was bizarre,I'll drink when I feel like it not when I'm supposed to????

It's like she wants people to think she doesn't drink when she does.

Someone in her family would do well now to pull her aside and tell her to make sure the image of herself she is projecting is accurate with who she really is.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.