Trishas Transformation #5 It’s just another RESET Monday!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She hasn't had a full week off since Feb 2019??? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 F**k off Trisha! By her own account she slept and ate her way through lockdown.

I'm actually fed up of her now, it's all bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s such a liar, it’s actually a narcissistic trait. Forgetting what you said last month/year etc. All about herself in the present.

Reactions: 3
She hasn't had a full week off since Feb 2019??? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 F**k off Trisha! By her own account she slept and ate her way through lockdown.

Does she forget all the stay cations and gifted hotel stays ffs 🙄

Reactions: 8

Yeah like what the Frick was that about ? I sometimes think she suffers with memory loss. Its like the day she did the 6k walk and 2 days later starte talking about how she hadn't walked in weeks, without so much as acknowledging she's been blatantly lying about it. it's literally at a stage now that if she doesn't take a pic of the watch, the walk just did not happen. Cause she would definitely have shown the watch had she done it.

Reactions: 14
People buy her books and try to be supportive because of her personality. It's not because she's achieving anything and sharing milestones. People see themselves in her. She thinks she's inspiring people like " if I can do it, so can you" except she's not doing it.

She made a thing out of showing pounds of butter to reflect her weight loss at the beginning while still at Jacobs. Not a sign of that now. She has either stalled or else is trying to lose a massive amount she has gained the past year.

Reactions: 2
OH sweet lord devine we're RESETTING AGAIN. she's overwhelmed with the last 2 weeks. These are the last 2 weeks in which she resetted having been overwhelmed from resetting the week before. She basically does one gym visit .......then doesn't mention exercise for a week (ie binges shite and doesn't move) and then starts this reset shite again. if she's so constantly overwhelmed how does she explain the posts she puts up every day about how fab she feels and how she's winning at life.

Reactions: 15
Overwhelmed?? 🙄 Jesus Christ she needs a serious dose of reality. How in the name of God could she be overwhelmed with no kids, no house to run, and a job that isn’t challenging in the slightest. All the eejits constantly sympathising with her and praising her for doing eff all have really done her no favours. She’s now trudging her way through life thinking she has it hard 🤨🤨 this has actually pissed me off, if I had to do a week in Trisha’s shoes it would be like a weeks holidays

Reactions: 14
I think those latest stories about make up and being overwhelmed were filmed before today. You can see her grey hair and sure didn’t she dye her hair last night? Either way, it just seems like she expects everyone else to carry her through her weight loss journey rather on relying on the one person she needs to…. Herself!

Reactions: 5
I’d love to know do the people who type ‘inspiration’ or ‘go girl’ actually mean it? I’ve had a quick nosey and most are slim young white girls, probably some followers have a few pounds to lose, but I think poster above is right. They are willing Trisha on, but makes no difference as they are not a Transformer as she thinks they are 🤷‍♀️
Also, this thing with Meagers pharmacy, they didn’t invent revive active as far as I know. 🤬

Reactions: 7
I’d love to know do the people who type ‘inspiration’ or ‘go girl’ actually mean it? I’ve had a quick nosey and most are slim young white girls, probably some followers have a few pounds to lose, but I think poster above is right. They are willing Trisha on, but makes no difference as they are not a Transformer as she thinks they are 🤷‍♀️
Also, this thing with Meagers pharmacy, they didn’t invent revive active as far as I know. 🤬
I think a lot of the people commenting actually pity her, that’s why you see these other influencers and people with no weight issues commenting how great she is, but they would probably be disgusted with themselves if they were in her position. I think she makes some people feel better about themselves aswell, people who may have a bit to lose but nowhere near like Trisha. It sounds mean, but it’s human nature

Reactions: 3
I know I'd be overwhelmed aswell if I was lying through my arse day and night. Companies paying her for zoom calls as an inspiration . My own company did, I brought it up to HR and she even said its a load of shite but corporations like to look good for mental health/wellness wellbeing and I dont know the figure but she gets paid nicely for them so no wonder she does be so giddy . Trisha is no ambassador for mental health or wellness

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So she’s off on a weeks holidays and yet she throws the boxing gloves into the car and says she will see them in two weeks!!! 2021 is a lot worse than 2020 for Trisha… last year she was at least doing home workouts… she’s earning the big money now and is forgetting all about weight loss… I’d say she will try a makeup tutorial next … she’s trying so hard to get a makeup collab … GOD help us all!!!

Reactions: 8
My sister gave me her 21 day reset book, I’ve just skimmed through it some of the recipes look decent but so unrealistic soup or sandwiches for lunches everyday. Loads of breakfast ideas but honestly who has the time !!! Rest of it is load of mumbo jumbo on what it takes to succeed and photoshopped pictures. Raging my sister spent her hard earned money

Reactions: 1
Make up advice 🤣🤣🤣 cos everyone asks her what makes up she uses?..... maybe so they can avoid it.

Overwhelmed? By what Trisha? Seriously. By all the hotel stays? And not walking?

I wouldn't be surprised if she cashes in with a tell all book in a few years, the lies, the depression, the pressure.... jaysis I've it half written. Maybe I'll do an unauthorised biography, and make enough for a hotel stay.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So she’s off on a weeks holidays and yet she throws the boxing gloves into the car and says she will see them in two weeks!!! 2021 is a lot worse than 2020 for Trisha… last year she was at least doing home workouts… she’s earning the big money now and is forgetting all about weight loss… I’d say she will try a makeup tutorial next … she’s trying so hard to get a makeup collab … GOD help us all!!!
In fairness, she's not going next week so she'll be at boxing the weeks after, that's 2 weeks

WHHHHYYYYY with the make up??? She is not a make up artist! Her make up is as crap as her weight loss!!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.