Trishas Transformation #3 more like Trishas Adformation!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg she has cut out all the lies... is she serious? We can all see she hasn’t lost any weight (I do genuinely wish for her sake that it would be a success for her). I think she is under so much pressure with this book coming out that she is trying to convince us all that she is doing just great and all is going to plan. I am so sick of the word RESET, honestly it is a joke. I wonder what her family think.

Reactions: 12
Omg she has cut out all the lies... is she serious? We can all see she hasn’t lost any weight (I do genuinely wish for her sake that it would be a success for her). I think she is under so much pressure with this book coming out that she is trying to convince us all that she is doing just great and all is going to plan. I am so sick of the word RESET, honestly it is a joke. I wonder what her family think.
I'd say her family are afraid to say two words to her. Can you imagine what she'd be like with constructive criticism? Worse than an angry toddler.

She is 100% a con...I just feel sorry for the thousands of gullible people who will again fork out Euros for her "book". Fool me once and all that

Reactions: 16
My god she really is just such a sneak the way she’s slipping in the RESET buzzword left right and centre now. The book must be approaching, shes completely exaggerating that she’s absolutely smashing it and loving life, and she’s subliminally drilling it into her more gullible followers heads that it’s all down to the big RESET. The way she’s sneakily pushing this before even announcing it is disgusting. She should be absolutely ashamed of herself the money grabber conwoman

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think it’s time for a few well meaning emails to the publishers, Gill Books

Reactions: 13
She is 100% a con...I just feel sorry for the thousands of gullible people who will again fork out Euros for her "book". Fool me once and all that
Yep, I bought her first book this time last year because I enjoyed following her and she seemed like a bit of craic. Honestly, I was disappointed by it. The bit about her life story is okay but very badly written and the recipies are fine, nothing exciting. No way will I be getting the new one, I just feel sorry for her now. She's conning everyone, including herself.

Reactions: 11
How many of her followers will cop on to the fact that the book was well written by the time the great 2021 RESET started, the big fraudster was writing it in 2020 while her ‘journey’ was completely off the rails and her binge eating was out of her control, by her own admission. Which means it’s all a big load of lies that she’s conning money out of people with

Reactions: 18
Reset book deffo coming soon... 'reset saved my life '

We see you Trisha ... 👀👀👀👀
I wonder how she would have felt if someone targeted her for money when she was desperate, at her lowest ebb, didn’t even want to be alive as she has stated, with a false promise of some magical solution that has no valuable nutrition information or education and will not help those people who are desperate to save their health, to effect sustainable necessary change in their eating. It’s infuriating the way she’s targeting them, she has absolutely no background to be writing about this subject, she knows nothing about nutrition as far as I can see as she buys meal plans. If she’s going to say that the book is all about the mentality, well how has it worked for you Trisha? Because as far as I can see you have only been at it since January so how do you know how sustainable it is for people before you flog your loyal supporters a book? Shocking carry on

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I can’t believe she’s saying she lost over 28lbs... does she think we are all blind... if I had that much weight to lose I’d be checking the scales... with all her weight she won’t see a body change for a while... there is no way if she was taking this seriously and sticking to her plan that she wouldn’t be losing 3 to 4 lbs every week... as usual she doing it her way and doesn’t want honest feedback... after all that’s working so well for you Trish... give it up and stop embarrassing yourself... no book or money is worth selling your soul for

Reactions: 8
Anytime I was on a weight loss plan I was always told it takes 6 weeks to see visible weight loss. So Jan to April is double that length of time and I see absolutely no visible weight loss whatsoever when I see her lives, she is definitely filtering her pics to make it look like she has lost weight but her videos tell a different story. At this stage the only person she is kidding is herself. Regardless of her size a weight loss that big would be noticeable.

Reactions: 10
She was also saying today she lost things a bit in the last few weeks and was unhappy with the scales. Which probably led to her going off track. Easter and all the chocolate around was probably a big part of it. But has she been honest at any point and said "lads my eating was crap today"? Nope! Just carried on with the platitudes and yelling into the phone about old and new Trisha. I can't believe I used to find her genuine. Now all I see is sales tactics and fake motivational phrases.

Reactions: 17
Can someone just tell me briefly why are ye saying she’s a liar. I bought the book 🙄 and haven’t read it yet ...but she has lost loads of weight has she not???

She wasn’t lying at the time she wrote that book - she lost a fair amount of weight and wrote about her life and how she lost the weight. The fibbing started after that when she piled a lot of the weight back on and is claiming every week to be back on the wagon despite not losing any weight and ‘resetting’ every few days to a) promote her second book, b) sell her transformers every piece of cr@p promotion she signs up for and c) promote unhealthy patterns of eating with the binge/restrict cycle.....all while claiming she’s doing so well which is clearly not true....and that we should all do it like she does. She can fool herself on her own time but the bullshitting her audience to make money and exploit their good faith in her is beyond low.

Can someone just tell me briefly why are ye saying she’s a liar. I bought the book 🙄 and haven’t read it yet ...but she has lost loads of weight has she not???
She spent last year (the year she promoted the book you bought) roaring into the phone to drink water, walk and beat the bulge while secretly eating. She admitted the huge weight gain only in January as she now has another book deal all about resetting. So she’s flat out panicking about it.
she sold her soul for swipe ups of Emma mattresses, revive active etc
Oh and she signed up and promoted a walking challenge in October for Debra Ireland that she never did! She put up fake numbers of steps everyday, and then at the end of the month she could have shown her Fitbit to summarise the steps (like jens journey does regularly) but she sidestepped it and ignored questions.
Don’t ask her about calories/weight loss or you’ll be accused of being a troll and sabotaging her journey.

that enough for you???

Plus she will block you if you ask her something she doesn't like and does not want to answer , i.e call her out, she is now out for making money fair enough but don't lie and tell people to reset this and reset that when it is quiet evident she is not doing it herself.
I also bought the first book , will not buy the one due out in May! I follow weightloss journeys of people who inspire and motivate me.

She wasn’t lying at the time she wrote that book - she lost a fair amount of weight and wrote about her life and how she lost the weight. The fibbing started after that when she piled a lot of the weight back on and is claiming every week to be back on the wagon despite not losing any weight and ‘resetting’ every few days to a) promote her second book, b) sell her transformers every piece of cr@p promotion she signs up for and c) promote unhealthy patterns of eating with the binge/restrict cycle.....all while claiming she’s doing so well which is clearly not true....and that we should all do it like she does. She can fool herself on her own time but the bullshitting her audience to make money and exploit their good faith in her is beyond low.

Throughout 2018 and 2019 she looked exactly the same in real life.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.