Trishas Transformation #3 more like Trishas Adformation!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I started following Trisha in early 2018, back when she only had 3k followers. I came across her through Jen's Journey and I liked her as she seemed so genuine and fun. I unfollowed after a while as there was no consistency and not really healthy eating - she'd go for a walk and then reward herself with a bar of Butler's choc. An awful lot of apeing around with the stupid frightening of the sister/ niece etc.
I followed her again lately just to see how things were going for her and disappointed she hasnt moved on a bit. I supposed it's so easy get distracted with all the Instagram opportunities - why not make a few quid if you want to. I hope she gets going again for the sake of her health. Maybe if you've that level of weight to lose it'd be worth going to a dietician for expert help - maybe she already has done so.

Reactions: 10
Do we really need a live to know how to poach eggs?!!
Is this going to be on one of her many live cooking segments who her followers are paying for? I haven’t been paying attention to her stories in the last week because I was getting fed up of someone roaring and screaming at me (a grown adult) to drink water.

Reactions: 3
OMG the smile I am so happy someone has mentioned it! I always wondered who it reminded me of and then...💡💡
inCollage_20210410_234658947.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She mentioned the Intuitive Eating Ireland page as a resource for people who are having trouble getting therapy for their Eating Disorder. Does she not realise her dieting and resetting as EXACTLY what IEI hate? 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
There’s absolutely no way on this earth she is a size 16....I’m about 10 stone lighter and wear 14-16!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I work in pharma . I see she done a zoom corporate for Boston scientific. Thanks Jesus it wasn't one of my companies . I said it before but I would call in sick if it was mandatory to attend . This " size 16" bullshit needs to stop . I guarantee you've people looking at her stories going .. Well I'm trishas size why don't I fit into a size 16 ? I bet its making people feel bad about their situation , whether she means to or not, it is . She sets terrible examples in general

Reactions: 20
It’s blatantly obvious she’s hungover too. Nothing wrong with having a glass or two but it’s obvious it was a binge

Reactions: 5
Her photos look completely different to when she is on live ..

Why do they all do this? We can see you like 👀👀👀🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓😁
I was just looking at the live after seeing her post, there is a big difference in her pic and video, she is filtered to death in the pic. The live shows her true size, even though we only see the top half of her there is no comparison to the filtered Trish.

*Edited to fix spelling

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She looks heavier than ever... fooling nobody but her followers... hungover today... beautiful day and no walk done... she is letting her followers down big time... the desperation to get attention from Charlotte tilbury is embarrassing... telling us her phone is resting on a Charlotte tilbury box... seriously... it’s her own business whether she wants to lose weight or not but please change the page to a cooking page instead of a weight loss page!!! She will never lose weight because she has a get out card with her reset... another term for binge eating... getting ready for a reset again tomorrow!!!

Reactions: 18
I was just looking at the live after seeing her post, there is a big difference in her pic and video, she is filtered to death in the pic. The live shows her true size, even though we only see the top half of her there is no comparison to the filtered Trish.

*Edited to fix spelling
I was gonna say sure shes only fooling herself.... but that's not true, she is also fooling gullible people to buy into her transformation.... which is unfair...

Surely a point has to be reached that if you're doing more resets than you have hot dinners, you need to look at what you're doing because it clearly isn't working.

I for one second don't believe that a twirl was her one treat of the week. She's fooling no one. You can absolutely incorporate something like chocolate or crisps etc on an almost daily basis, nothing needs to absolute be off limits or a once a week thing if you can't manage it. The fact that she's resetting so often just means that whatever diet/lifestyle change she's trying to do just isn't working and needs to be tweaked.

Surely a point has to be reached that if you're doing more resets than you have hot dinners, you need to look at what you're doing because it clearly isn't working.

I for one second don't believe that a twirl was her one treat of the week. She's fooling no one. You can absolutely incorporate something like chocolate or crisps etc on an almost daily basis, nothing needs to absolute be off limits or a once a week thing if you can't manage it. The fact that she's resetting so often just means that whatever diet/lifestyle change she's trying to do just isn't working and needs to be tweaked.
Exactly this. Its meant to be a change of lifestyle. Instead she says her latest "reset" is working today. You don't need to constantly do that if you do something that works. Calorie deficits with exercise work with any kind of food thrown in that you like because eating the same thing for weeks at a time is not sustainable for a lifetime. She's proof of that. She makes me angry when she pretends this is about weight loss anymore and not just about money.

Reactions: 5

*Edited to fix spelling
it looks like she shrunk her eyes nose and mouth but kept everything else the same size in the second picture. Also in the first picture it is painfully obvious she has sucked in her breath and is trying to stretch herself to appear taller.

Exactly this. Its meant to be a change of lifestyle. Instead she says her latest "reset" is working today. You don't need to constantly do that if you do something that works. Calorie deficits with exercise work with any kind of food thrown in that you like because eating the same thing for weeks at a time is not sustainable for a lifetime. She's proof of that. She makes me angry when she pretends this is about weight loss anymore and not just about money.
She reminds me of Amberlynn Reid although less controverscial.

Reactions: 3
I can't sleep so I watched her making that breakfast. She said to use a whisk if you have one but she's pretty sure no-one will have a whisk as she only got her first one 2 weeks ago. What??? Is she not a chef???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I can't sleep so I watched her making that breakfast. She said to use a whisk if you have one but she's pretty sure no-one will have a whisk as she only got her first one 2 weeks ago. What??? Is she not a chef???
I'm on to my third or fourth whisk in this house 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
Oh would you look at that...it’s Monday...it can only mean one thing....did someone say RESET?! But only until Thursday or so, then jump off the wagon knowing you can just reset again next Monday 🥱

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.