Trishas Transformation #3 more like Trishas Adformation!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys we can argue who is right and who is wrong about calories but don’t let it over shadow what’s going on here; Trisha is consuming too many calories and telling lies. The end

Reactions: 22
Guys we can argue who is right and who is wrong about calories but don’t let it over shadow what’s going on here; Trisha is consuming too many calories and telling lies. The end
I agree no more calories talk!! 😁 but that one Astral is always right, I am now ignoring her she’s always looking for an argument!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is she doing any home workouts at the moment? I presume we would know about it if she was - silence speaks volumes

Reactions: 6
I'd imagine lifting the twirls up and down is as far as it goes in her house at the moment.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That video she has up tonight in the dark is that the exact same video we have seen in Jan????

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Red lipstick only suits a certain type of person. It doesn't suit me either as I have no lips , especially top lip, it's non existent so it's just like two red lines on my face 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She looks like a woman of 70 desperate altogether!!!
That's why I hate to shee Trisha with her "twirl a week" treat. It's unrealistic weight loss accounts that are ruining people. 10 stone in 6 months. Great. But it doesn't teach you anything. Small, realistic goals would be better for them and much better for the viewer

Reactions: 5
A night off is great with the Ramen but I find it hard to believe this is her only treat of the week. Especially with the twirls aswell and god knows what else we don't see .

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.