Trishas Transformation #3 more like Trishas Adformation!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s burning a huuuuge amount of calories, how is the weight not literally falling off her? 1lb a week goal for Feb? If you’re burning 3300 cals a day you’d easily be losing 10+ lbs a month!! Somethings not adding up. (I’m actually jealous because my kms and steps are far higher than hers and I only burn 2400cals a day.. then I realise I’m not 20+ Stone so makes sense I suppose 🙄)

Reactions: 3
She’s burning a huuuuge amount of calories, how is the weight not literally falling off her? 1lb a week goal for Feb? If you’re burning 3300 cals a day you’d easily be losing 10+ lbs a month!! Somethings not adding up. (I’m actually jealous because my kms and steps are far higher than hers and I only burn 2400cals a day.. then I realise I’m not 20+ Stone so makes sense I suppose 🙄)

The calories burnt via Fitbit aren’t accurate at all...they just give generalised based off of height/weight! It’s veryyyyy hard to measure kcals burnt by an individual as loads of things are at play: heart rate obv, but also effort level, previous exposure to same exercise, food intake, and loads of other things! Her output via Fitbit will be super high because of her weight is all x

Reactions: 8
Who believes that Trisha has a full face of makeup on and a walk done by 8:30 am... who puts on makeup to go out and sweat and come home and wash it off again... don’t believe that photo was taken this morning... does she really believe people are buying her lies...

The calories burnt via Fitbit aren’t accurate at all...they just give generalised based off of height/weight! It’s veryyyyy hard to measure kcals burnt by an individual as loads of things are at play: heart rate obv, but also effort level, previous exposure to same exercise, food intake, and loads of other things! Her output via Fitbit will be super high because of her weight is all x
I seen somebody post their steps on facebook and they literally walked 6km and the Fitbit said they burnt 1200kcal like how is that even possible 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jeez did you see that yoke on the six o'clock show cooking tonight?? The most watery looking very ever, and an one stage Martin asks her a question and she roars wha??? At him..... mortified for her, she was dragged up, fat belly resting in the counter when she was cooking too:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:
I've gone onto Media Player to find this, popcorn at the ready! I've never heard of her but looking forward to the "WHA??!" part just from this!

Jeez did you see that yoke on the six o'clock show cooking tonight?? The most watery looking very ever, and an one stage Martin asks her a question and she roars wha??? At him..... mortified for her, she was dragged up, fat belly resting in the counter when she was cooking too:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:
Well you did not disappoint.. thank you for making my very boring Wednesday more enjoyable. I've even captured that beautiful, ignorant moment & will share same. Bravo.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I've gone onto Media Player to find this, popcorn at the ready! I've never heard of her but looking forward to the "WHA??!" part just from this!

Well you did not disappoint.. thank you for making my very boring Wednesday more enjoyable. I've even captured that beautiful, ignorant moment & will share same. Bravo.

She looks like a member of the travelling community

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m not totally sure but I believe Fitbit measures all calories expended (so even when you’re sleeping it still counts the calories you expend into your total) whereas an Apple Watch has the active calories feature I.e. the calories you burn through exercise which would be more beneficial. I’ve heard reports that Fitbit also isn’t as accurate for measuring steps, something to do with the GPS?

Reactions: 2
OMFG the numpty asking Trisha where to find the garlic purée in the shop she promotes (I won’t name it!)... Imagine this person went there, couldn’t find it, and instead of asking someone in the shop for help “pops a message” in the box asking T. I give up.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m not totally sure but I believe Fitbit measures all calories expended (so even when you’re sleeping it still counts the calories you expend into your total) whereas an Apple Watch has the active calories feature I.e. the calories you burn through exercise which would be more beneficial. I’ve heard reports that Fitbit also isn’t as accurate for measuring steps, something to do with the GPS?
You are correct as to kcals burnt at rest but neither are accurate for kcals burnt (exercise or not) as more goes into your kcal burn from exercise and life than heart rate and body size which is all a Fitbit or an Apple Watch can measure x

Reactions: 1
Defo would not be able for this.. that voice/accent she puts on when she does her cooking videos goes straight through me. She has such a rough accent and always roaring into the phone normally then changes into this softly spoken creepy Sing song accent when cooking 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Thank you i am to please, my toes curled with embarrassment on her behalf....

Doing more corporate zoom talks . Thank all that is that my company haven't asked this fraud to zoom call us for an " inspiration " talk.

Reactions: 1
She looks like a member of the travelling community
Correct me if I'm wrong but that was a bitchy thing to say. She is obviously still only coming to terms with how she looks considering it has drastically changed. Personally I think she looks fantastic.

Also, Has Trisha deleted her Instagram?

Reactions: 4
Correct me if I'm wrong but that was a bitchy thing to say. She is obviously still only coming to terms with how she looks considering it has drastically changed. Personally I think she looks fantastic.

No it is still there.

She’s still there. Fair play to her on her talk this morning around not letting your weight prevent you from seeing a doctor if you’re not feeling well. Maybe she’s turned over a new leaf!

Reactions: 6

If I was being bitchy I'd have used more choice words.

• Haha
I think Trisha needs to figure out what the point of her page is. She's all over the place, weight loss isn't it, she trys the motivation spiel every so often but that's not authentic, then she's cooking. About 2 weeks ago she had box up and I got impression she was testing the waters if people would pay for cooking lessons.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.