Trishas Transformation #3 more like Trishas Adformation!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she does look considerably slimmer than when she first started and maybe that’s just a bad angle/photo of her but yes I agree she’s either altering her posed pictures on Instagram or using a certain angle to make her face look thinner than it is. And that’s a shame for her followers because you can see it’s not genuine.

Reactions: 1
Handing out advice on how to drink water now . You couldn't make this stuff up. Are people this bad they don't know how to drink water ??
Believe it or not but there is people out there who would drink very little water-glass a day would be a success for them. I have them in my family and know few other. So yes some people actually have to learn to drink water or how to increase the intake etc

Reactions: 3
Believe it or not but there is people out there who would drink very little water-glass a day would be a success for them. I have them in my family and know few other. So yes some people actually have to learn to drink water or how to increase the intake etc
Trisha is roaring at people to drink water because she has a collab with Brita... its nothing got to do with Saint Trisha caring about her transformers level of hydration

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think if I was that bad I would be seeking professional advice . Not relying on the biggest liar on instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Are you on the right post here? !

Reactions: 4
Jeez did you see that yoke on the six o'clock show cooking tonight?? The most watery looking very ever, and an one stage Martin asks her a question and she roars wha??? At him..... mortified for her, she was dragged up, fat belly resting in the counter when she was cooking too:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s even a disgrace to associate her name with wellness, health or comparing her to Jens journey! Trisha is in the comfort of her parents house, no mortgage nothing. Jen started this by leaving a seriously dangerous domestic abuse scenario in the UK & then working full time whilst attending a gym before work & working out food plans-SW-calorie counting after wards. And she’s consistent I don’t think she’s had 5668889 resets. Giving corporate wellness talks is fraud. I work for pharma we do wellness mornings for staff or business clients every now and then and I would be raging to see Trisha shouting and belting at me to drink water on my screen! The show is nearly up Trisha... it’s clear as day you haven’t stuck to the rest again, still selling your cookbook even today! Dying to see how many newbies we get on this thread when she eventually gives in and has to announce the second book. If she was honest, she would tell the publishers to hold off. The irony is that the books already written despite the fact it’s a fiction novel more than anything!! we could see from that bit in the Sunday paper where we learnt about book no2, that the title was already there, so she wrote a book based on how to reset, even though she hadn’t, and now she’s failing at it.

Reactions: 16
It as clear as day their will be another reset again after the book has come out and her sheep have bought the book. And I don’t believe she’s walking, I’m 2lbs away from being down a stone, and I started around the time Trisha did her reset in January. I do 5k walks in the evening time and it has helped me with my weight and diet obviously. As someone said previously the weight should be falling off her with her size . She should turn on operation transformation and give it a watch/follow the plan all doing the walking/running 👏🏻 She’d be better off doing that then blindly just making food and not knowing what calories 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
It as clear as day their will be another reset again after the book has come out and her sheep have bought the book. And I don’t believe she’s walking, I’m 2lbs away from being down a stone, and I started around the time Trisha did her reset in January. I do 5k walks in the evening time and it has helped me with my weight and diet obviously. As someone said previously the weight should be falling off her with her size . She should turn on operation transformation and give it a watch/follow the plan all doing the walking/running 👏🏻 She’d be better off doing that then blindly just making food and not knowing what calories 🙄
I said at her size if she was watching her food and 100% on plan she would have a big weight loss at least 4/5lbs a week without a doubt but ain’t happening!! Anyone follow Nicola gets slim (she comes up on my feed) she’s only 34 years old but looks 54 with her weight loss! She claims it’s S/W bit I have my doubts..

Reactions: 3
I said at her size if she was watching her food and 100% on plan she would have a big weight loss at least 4/5lbs a week without a doubt but ain’t happening!! Anyone follow Nicola gets slim (she comes up on my feed) she’s only 34 years old but looks 54 with her weight loss! She claims it’s S/W bit I have my doubts..
I'm from same town as Nicola rumours flying here she got a gastric band fitted.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I'm from same town as Nicola rumours flying here she got a gastric band fitted.
That was said here also. I saw 4 picture of her today she looked great in her 20s she was blonde I think! But now she looks dreadful!

Reactions: 2
That makes no sense unless she starved herself on less than 1000 calories and in the process damaged her metabolism.
She'd need a calorie deficit of between 2000/2500 every single day.
That's not healthy or sustainable and damaging info to put out there for people similar to Trisha and wanting to lose weight.

On the other hand she could easily hit a deficit of 500/750 calories a day and lose 1/1.5 pounds a week with no need to gain or constantly reset.

Reactions: 2
That makes no sense unless she starved herself on less than 1000 calories and in the process damaged her metabolism.
She'd need a calorie deficit of between 2000/2500 every single day.
That's not healthy or sustainable and damaging info to put out there for people similar to Trisha and wanting to lose weight.

On the other hand she could easily hit a deficit of 500/750 calories a day and lose 1/1.5 pounds a week with no need to gain or constantly reset.
Obviously she is eating more that 2000 calories a day! What is she 18/19 plus stone!! I never said 1000 calories a day of course that isn’t sustainable I am not stupid and wouldn’t recommend that to anyone. The only one she’s fooling is herself as it’s stopped working for her. You are what you eat.

• Heart
Obviously she is eating more that 2000 calories a day! What is she 18/19 plus stone!! I never said 1000 calories a day of course that isn’t sustainable I am not stupid and wouldn’t recommend that to anyone. The only one she’s fooling is herself as it’s stopped working for her. You are what you eat.
If you're suggesting she can lose 4/5 pounds every single week that means a deficit of 2000/2500. I can't imagine she's burning more than 3500 calories a day possibly 4000, there's no way she can create the deficit you keep saying is possible.

The only way to have a weight loss of 4/5 lbs weekly would be by meal replacement or strict calorie control and gym sessions it's more realistic to aim for maybe 1 or 2 lbs a week even at her size unless she is burning off huge amounts of calories in the gym which she isn't.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.