Trishas Transformation #3 more like Trishas Adformation!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always mute her stories can't be listening to her bullshit. I find it so funny she is telling people how to drink water it's not rocket science, just because Brita are stupid enough to use her šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I always mute her stories can't be listening to her bullshit. I find it so funny she is telling people how to drink water it's not rocket science, just because Brita are stupid enough to use her šŸ˜‚
I mean every house well most houses have a bloody britax jug nothing new there her the Galtee roar turns me off using mine!! Wonder house much they paid her!! It was Tipperary water before Christmas at ā‚¬1:48 for a carboard carton!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her first few stories this morning sheā€™s comes across very hyper . So sheā€™s on another reset I couldnā€™t watch all her stories early with her shouting and roaring just wasnā€™t in the humour. Why can she not speak in a normal tone of voice.
Shes a female Marty Morrissey.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hmm so itā€™s now cappuccinos aswell? Thought you told us you switched to Americanos to save calories ?! Stick to the story Trisha! Itā€™s as plain as day sheā€™s a puffy on her face sheā€™s no more on track, or still on track, or anything of the sort!! Poor poor lost overweight people who follow her in the hope of help. She is laughing all the way to the deli.

Reactions: 12
She must buy followers...there's no way that many real people follow her willingly....she's painful. I followed her for a week or so and unfollowed again. Her voice was grinding my gears in the wrong way šŸ˜…šŸ˜…

Reactions: 6
Hmm so itā€™s now cappuccinos aswell? Thought you told us you switched to Americanos to save calories ?! Stick to the story Trisha! Itā€™s as plain as day sheā€™s a puffy on her face sheā€™s no more on track, or still on track, or anything of the sort!! Poor poor lost overweight people who follow her in the hope of help. She is laughing all the way to the deli.
Why doesnā€™t she just use my fitness pal counts the calories for you.

Reactions: 7
I know.
Why doesnā€™t she just use my fitness pal counts the calories for you.
That would be too easy.

Reactions: 2
Please tell me someone wasnā€™t sad enough to ask her this question. Iā€™d say she sent it to herself especially as it is an ad.
Remember all the trishas transformers water bottles that got sent out with her book ya think she would be drinking from that one šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Iā€™m trying to be diplomatic here and I can understand for someone with an eating disorder like Trisha has that MFP or tracking calories could make issues around eating worse and I get sheā€™s trying to get to a place where food is ā€˜normalā€™ to her instead of an issue. And fair play for that, canā€™t be easy.

But I do think she is starting to make excuses. No one expects her never to have a bite of chocolate but there is no big secret to weight loss. Eat less and move more. And Iā€™m not sure that with her portion sizes and a 5k walk that sheā€™s going to drop the amount of weight she wants to. Sheā€™d be better sticking with the FIT app workouts where you could see sheā€™d really sweated and her whole body was getting a workout. I think at times she takes the easier route/path of least resistance and maybe thatā€™s why sheā€™s not getting the big losses she wants... I think she finds excuses to take the easier options.

But I guess really I only see like 20 mins of her whole day on IG, Iā€™ve no idea what she does regarding her transformation the rest of the time.

Reactions: 11
Iā€™m trying to be diplomatic here and I can understand for someone with an eating disorder like Trisha has that MFP or tracking calories could make issues around eating worse and I get sheā€™s trying to get to a place where food is ā€˜normalā€™ to her instead of an issue. And fair play for that, canā€™t be easy.

But I do think she is starting to make excuses. No one expects her never to have a bite of chocolate but there is no big secret to weight loss. Eat less and move more. And Iā€™m not sure that with her portion sizes and a 5k walk that sheā€™s going to drop the amount of weight she wants to. Sheā€™d be better sticking with the FIT app workouts where you could see sheā€™d really sweated and her whole body was getting a workout. I think at times she takes the easier route/path of least resistance and maybe thatā€™s why sheā€™s not getting the big losses she wants... I think she finds excuses to take the easier options.

But I guess really I only see like 20 mins of her whole day on IG, Iā€™ve no idea what she does regarding her transformation the rest of the time.
Agreed. Plus, there is not just ā€œno secretā€ to weight loss, there is simple science behind it- expend more calories than you intake to create a deficit, therefore lose weight. If you donā€™t use your weight and height to figure out how many calories to have daily to create a deficit, youā€™re wasting time. SW and WW and other programs do the calculations for you. If Trisha is exercising and in a calorie deficit she will lose weight, but ā€œ not knowingā€ the calorie count of meals she is eating and posting on Instagram suggests to me that she is not consistently doing that. It goes to show that Trisha and other people who became ā€œinfluencersā€ without appropriate qualifications should not be followed for this type of advice. To be fair to her, she is giving out big hints on a daily basis as to her lack of knowledge, wonder how many people are blindly following her though as an example of how to ā€œbeat the bulgeā€.

Reactions: 8
I donā€™t even need to comment. She will filter this heavily as an after pic soon. But compare it to her filtered selfies on the grid. This was yesterday. Thereā€™s no difference - at her starting size, she would be able to lose more quicker than someone with 1-2 stone to lose. And no, thereā€™s nothing wrong with doing it slowly. But we can see the lies & bad habits creeping in again...... twirl, cappuccino, reset, talking to sisters... she must be shitting herself that time is moving on & her book announcement must be due soon for pre1order considering itā€™s out in May

Attachments

Reactions: 4
It should be falling off her the more you have to lose the quicker it should move if your doing it right! Everyone deserves a treat but I am shocked at how she is preaching about drinking water itā€™s all about the money now with the Galtee Queen..

I was just about to post that same pic there is some difference in the real life pic when compared to the filtered ones she likes to use.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.