Trishas Transformation #3 more like Trishas Adformation!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I stand corrected jen is epic πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
Check yourself, I never said she was epic.

I wouldn’t agree with heading to Avoca clinic for cosmetic surgery in a pandemic.
Or putting your child on Instagram.

But she is transparent in her progress.

Reactions: 8
Does anybody else not believe that she’s out walking in the dark ... I don’t... also she is in breach of gdpr for sharing private message attempting to shame someone who questions her... she is not allowed share those messages without the persons permission... she’s a bully

In breach of gdpr there Trisha love
Not for a minute do I believe she is..no more than I believe all the horrible things that were apparently said to her in the past..she has form for it,accusing people of saying things and insulting her weight.the real Trisha is been shown now,and you would want a fair sick bleeping mind to encourage people to bully others.

Reactions: 7
Not for a minute do I believe she is..no more than I believe all the horrible things that were apparently said to her in the past..she has form for it,accusing people of saying things and insulting her weight.the real Trisha is been shown now,and you would want a fair sick bleeping mind to encourage people to bully others.
Especially where she lives the back of beyond am I right?

Reactions: 3
Does anybody else not believe that she’s out walking in the dark ... I don’t... also she is in breach of gdpr for sharing private message attempting to shame someone who questions her... she is not allowed share those messages without the persons permission... she’s a bully

In breach of gdpr there Trisha love

I don’t believe she was out walking in the dark at gods know what hour of the morning in the middle of nowhere walking all on her own. Not one bit of proof she did a walk aside from a random selfie. I don’t live in the middle or nowhere and even I wouldn’t go out in the pitch black first thing of a morning for a walk on my own.

I've noticed aswell the daily diary's have stopped with fit bit screen shots and food plan of the day . Did it even last a week ?? I dont believe she is doing all those 4, 5 , 6k in the morning either.

I've voted for Jen there on those daft awards not a hope would I vote for Trisha.

I'm still laughing this morning about not knowing the calories. It's like a blogger doing a Penney's haul and not knowing the prices.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I said weeks ago she is buying them, 100%. I'd say she has to be at a certain level for her contracts and she lost a tit ton last year.

Reactions: 5
354 new followers today!! How like πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
You can but a 1500 followers for $15 on line very easy but as many as you like! That’s how they get high numbers. Although saying that everyone I look at or like The Galtee Queen is following them.

Reactions: 3
Had a look at her followers there are a few bots in there she is definitely buying followers.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They have to keep their numbers to a certain level to keep sponsorship, deals etc . Faces by grace always at it buying. Companies only want the numbers they don't care what the content is . She has to drum up numbers for this book which she STILL hasn't mentioned.

Reactions: 5
Handing out advice on how to drink water now . You couldn't make this stuff up. Are people this bad they don't know how to drink water ??

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is she now telling us that her plan is gone to pot again and she is resetting? She is a full time job for her sisters

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Surely at this stage she should be on 2 litres of water per day - that challenge is pathetic. I thought a few weeks ago the twirl was only for the weekend. Now it seems to be slipping in more regularly. She has moved from her weight loss journey to normalising her weight. Don’t get me wrong I have weight to lose but I have set myself a calorie target each day, I can never understand why she doesn’t do this. I use to feel sorry for her but think she is taking a hand now

Reactions: 11
She is absolutely taking the piss,I genuinely feel sorry for anybody that is following and relying on her to lose weight or even to make changes,had anybody ever had the transformation from following her advice??weight loss is so hard,no doubt about it but you either want to do it or you don't,three years later and it's still this resetting!anybody else think it's not her that is writing replys or comments??

Her first few stories this morning she’s comes across very hyper . So she’s on another reset I couldn’t watch all her stories early with her shouting and roaring just wasn’t in the humour. Why can she not speak in a normal tone of voice.

I think the shouting and hyperness is all down to the fact that she well aware she is a fraud. She's DESPERATE to continue earning from Instagram and she know well she's made a hames of the weightloss transformation, so if she shout really loud she'll appear like she's knowledgeable/confident.
You see it all the time with people, so insecure and desperate that their only resource is to shout over everyone else in the room, all noise, no substance.

Reactions: 12
Her first few stories this morning she’s comes across very hyper . So she’s on another reset I couldn’t watch all her stories early with her shouting and roaring just wasn’t in the humour. Why can she not speak in a normal tone of voice.
She was like someone on fast forward remember the tape decks long go you would press FF and it was so fast if you didn’t like a sing. That’s if your in your 40s like me!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.