Trishas Transformation #3 more like Trishas Adformation!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see a few people in the comments asking her to come on their podcast about fitness and health . Are they having a laugh like ....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Definitely feel like she's trying to belittle jen with that comment. Im an author I'm a speaker.. I'm not someone who counts every calorie like jen. Bit mean or she probably would have tagged her

Reactions: 10
Remember Jen tagged her in the walking challenge and Trisha never even acknowledged it? It's very unfair that someone like Jen has done this amazing transformation, has all these brilliant tips and recipes and the likes of Trisha gets all the opportunities like well-being talks and book deals.

Reactions: 15
The last laugh is on Trisha and she's too defensive to be able to realise it.
The reason she's not lost weight and regained a lot over two years is because she hasn't been in a calorie deficit.
She's learned very very little after three years.
She's used 2 cheeses there and plenty of them, adding a lot of calories. That's fine if she realises that and adjusts elsewhere but if she doesn't, that cheese alone could mean she doesn't have a calorie deficit yesterday.

Jen succeeds because she knows what to do trisha doesn't because she is clueless about nutrition.

Reactions: 14
Even I am calorie counting no excuse my fitness pal app would of done it for her. She’s losing it I think!!

Reactions: 6
The last laugh is on Trisha and she's too defensive to be able to realise it.
The reason she's not lost weight and regained a lot over two years is because she hasn't been in a calorie deficit.
She's learned very very little after three years.
She's used 2 cheeses there and plenty of them, adding a lot of calories. That's fine if she realises that and adjusts elsewhere but if she doesn't, that cheese alone could mean she doesn't have a calorie deficit yesterday.

Jen succeeds because she knows what to do trisha doesn't because she is clueless about nutrition.
Exactly this. What you need for losing weight is a calorie deficit. Not a personal trainer, not a FIIT app, not magnesium and all the other shite she peddles to her viewers. You don't NEED to spend loads of money to start or to be successful. But she's not going to tell you that because there's no swipe up it that she can benefit from.

Reactions: 12
There are so many lovely people with weight loss transformation pages that put up calories and protein content on their food and they reply courteously to followers and the one who is the ‘high priestess of transformation’ just gives a flippant ‘no idea’ reply.
trisha comes across as loud and obnoxious.

Reactions: 15
She has to make it work with the ads, swipe ups etc, she gave up a permanent job in a restaurant to be a sales rep. ( I know covid played a big part in the temporary closure of the hospitality sector) so thats her income now and roaring down the phone.

Reactions: 8
She really has lost sight of her original goal to lose weight. She knows she has an eating disorder that she's still morbidly obese and yet in this childish reply she dismisses calories, the one thing that means she'll lose weight and claims she's an author and a speaker.
It's very apparent she can't cope long term with consistent weight loss which is fine. But she's decided to keep the pretence up that she is to take advantage of and manipulate desperate people into spending money on her book, talks or advertisements so as she can make a living by doing very little.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
She really has lost sight of her original goal to lose weight. She knows she has an eating disorder that she's still morbidly obese and yet in this childish reply she dismisses calories, the one thing that means she'll lose weight and claims she's an author and a speaker.
It's very apparent she can't cope long term with consistent weight loss which is fine. But she's decided to keep the pretence up that she is to take advantage of and manipulate desperate people into spending money on her book, talks or advertisements so as she can make a living by doing very little.
Also, as a supposedly professional chef, ingredients and calorie amounts are the absolute basics of her job.

Reactions: 13
That porridge looks more like a dessert then an actual breakfast, I wouldn’t be able for all that first thing 🤢. Does a walk and then comes home and has all that 🙄

• Haha
Does anybody else not believe that she’s out walking in the dark ... I don’t... also she is in breach of gdpr for sharing private message attempting to shame someone who questions her... she is not allowed share those messages without the persons permission... she’s a bully

She acts like a child. A rude , ill mannered spoilt brat the way she talks to her followers and her " dont even think about messaging me to talk " attitude. All gone to her head

Think more people are copping on how rude she is. She'll have the transformers rip her apart in no time . Trisha saying back that she had sent her lively messages until now . She is sooo cocky
In breach of gdpr there Trisha love

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Does anybody else not believe that she’s out walking in the dark ... I don’t... also she is in breach of gdpr for sharing private message attempting to shame someone who questions her... she is not allowed share those messages without the persons permission... she’s a bully

In breach of gdpr there Trisha love
I dont think that's a GDPR breach?

• Heart
That porridge bowl is bursting over the edge . That can't be right
Trishas nutritionist: “porridge is fine Trisha but make sure it’s just the one bowl”

Trisha: “ok just the one”

*fills bowl until it’s spilling out the side with a mound of peanut butter sitting on top*

• Haha
Trisha obviously from attack is the best form of defence school of influencing.
Her passive aggression is off the charts! She’d need to discuss that with her therapist

I really hope she is reading here still and knows that people are starting to see through her.
Time to unfollow for me now after yesterday's performance, she really has become nothing but bully. She is a nasty piece of work and her true colours have been coming out the last couple of months.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.