Trishas Transformation #3 more like Trishas Adformation!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is the porridge on a plate or is it genuinely overflowing out of a bowl? She has the strangest presentation skills for a weight loss account, especially coming from a chef.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That porridge is in a bowl and it's overflowing as per usual . Well.. except for one day when she read here and it was smaller but one day only. If people thinks she is this little vulnerable country " trisha from the sticks " lovely girl , you've been fooled . This one is dangerous

Also trisha the only one of 10 kids still living at home .

Reactions: 8
Jesus she set all her little transformers on that girl who commented last night! Some of their comments were nasty too, yet she deleted the main comment and that woman got hounded off Instagram. Trisha is a nasty piece of work herself

Reactions: 16
Id say shes a horror at home, spoilt brat who has temper tantrumed her whole way through life. There was only so long she could keep that veil up when people start to call her out publicly.
The more people see through her and question her, she'll absolutely lose her tit.

Reactions: 6
Jesus she set all her little transformers on that girl who commented last night! Some of their comments were nasty too, yet she deleted the main comment and that woman got hounded off Instagram. Trisha is a nasty piece of work herself
She knew exactly what she was at and her sheep fell for it. Very manipulative thing to do on her part.

Reactions: 5
Trishas nutritionist: โ€œporridge is fine Trisha but make sure itโ€™s just the one bowlโ€

Trisha: โ€œok just the oneโ€

*fills bowl until itโ€™s spilling out the side with a mound of peanut butter sitting on top*
It actually makes me feel ill looking at it, how many different things are in it. How anyone would eat that in the morning is beyond me ๐Ÿคฃ

• Sick
That porridge is absolutely vile looking her portion sizes are massive. No wonder she doesn't count calories. That's her daily allowance in one sitting. She really needs to learn like all the other insta huns that when you put yourself out there on a public platform people are going to question you and call you out. If she isn't prepared to answer questions maybe she should do her transformation in private. She knows nothing about healthy eating. She seems to be eating whatever she wants walking and drinking water. That's it. A few work outs thrown in here and there. She offers no advice whatsoever. She knows there is money to be made on insta and that is the only reason she is on there. She is on there to promote sales of her book and whatever other rubbish she can earn a few euro from.

Reactions: 16
She doesn't seem to realise that just because it's healthy food doesn't mean you can eat limitless amounts of it. If the porridge portions are indicative of the rest of her portions a deficit would be very difficult.

She's lazy and doesn't want to do any actual real work both to lose weight and earn money.
She could've just gone to her fridge and roughly worked out the calories in that wrap.
She thought she'd amaze everyone with a new trend and didn't realise everyone has already watched them to death.
I reckon given there were pesto and two light cheeses, nothing weighted out, there was around 450/500 calories in that with the cheese and pesto accounting for not to far off half the calories.
To be a decent meal that would fill you and keep you going she should've added more Turkey and served with salad, fruit or a protein yogurt.
Again there is nothing wrong with it at all if it's fit into a daily calorie allowance but a weight loss page needs to show how you fit this into your day not how you decide to ignore calories because it's Sunday and you want to.
Given how large her breakfasts are I doubt very much she only had one. It wouldn't fill me on its own anyway plus it looked really nice so unless it's a snack it wouldn't cut the mustard.

Reactions: 7
Christ, I finally unfollowed Trisha last week and missed all the drama! ๐Ÿ˜‚ She is 100% a bully and her facade is slipping big time.

Reactions: 9
I think Jen is 30 and trisha 32 . Correct me if I'm wrong but I wouldn't say 2 years age is an advantage in weightloss. Both in their early 30s anyway. Any excuse for trisha I suppose.....

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Jen also has had her own problems. She talked about her abusive relationship when she lived in the UK and how it impacted her self esteem.

trisha can have the biggest food problem in the world. its no excuse for lies, bullying and fraud.

Reactions: 13
Jen also has had her own problems. She talked about her abusive relationship when she lived in the UK and how it impacted her self esteem.
And her love of food, did you see her before pictures!! Some transformation unlike the queen of the Galtee glow..

• Haha
It REALLy annoys me when people say look at jens journey !!! As much as I have given out about Trisha it is awful to compare any two women loosing weight. Jen has the added advantage of being younger and clearly does not have the underlying food issues Trisha does. So please shut the duck up about jen on this thread . Start a jen appreciation thread if you must. That is all.
Youโ€™re incorrect in thinking people are putting their journeys side by side and comparing them! Itโ€™s about owning the journey, highs and lows.
Not lying for a year to โ€˜transformersโ€™ and flogging a book and any old tat while piling on the pounds

What use was Revive active to Trisha last year?
But bet she made a fortune from Meaghers.

Even worse, what use her own cookbook? But she took the royalties.

And the worst one,becoming an Aldi ambassador for wellness! When she did the opposite!

Everyoneโ€™s process is different, and no comparison needed but have a word if defending her. She wonโ€™t defend anyone as she collects her cheques.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Youโ€™re incorrect in thinking people are putting their journeys side by side and comparing them! Itโ€™s about owning the journey, highs and lows.
Not lying for a year to โ€˜transformersโ€™ and flogging a book and any old tat while piling on the pounds

What use was Revive active to Trisha last year?
But bet she made a fortune from Meaghers.

Even worse, what use her own cookbook? But she took the royalties.

And the worst one,becoming an Aldi ambassador for wellness! When she did the opposite!

Everyoneโ€™s process is different, and no comparison needed but have a word if defending her. She wonโ€™t defend anyone as she collects her cheques.
She was on another zoom wellness talk tonight. You couldn't make it up

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.