Trishas Transformation #3 more like Trishas Adformation!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's an absolute disgrace. She's going to get some shock when she comes back to earth. Eaten bread is soon forgotten, and all the followers who supported her to get where she is and help her on her journey just get the 2 fingers these days.

She said on her stories today she doesnt really answer messages any more as all the mean people live in her inbox !!

Trisha if you are reading they are not being mean, they are calling you out be mature enough to answer honestly.

Reactions: 15
She acts like a child. A rude , ill mannered spoilt brat the way she talks to her followers and her " dont even think about messaging me to talk " attitude. All gone to her head

Think more people are copping on how rude she is. She'll have the transformers rip her apart in no time . Trisha saying back that she had sent her lively messages until now . She is sooo cocky

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Fair play to that girl she spoke the truth and didn’t say a thing wrong. I love the fact she also recommend another insta account. Trisha shouldn’t have posted it but did for attention so all her sheepformers will be telling her how wonderful and inspirational she is.

Reactions: 11
hmmm so the "January treat" of one twirl in the month, became a weekly treat in Feb and now 7 days into Feb its a twice a week treat... ok trish. we will defo be buying your reset book..............

Reactions: 10
She acts like a child. A rude , ill mannered spoilt brat the way she talks to her followers and her " dont even think about messaging me to talk " attitude. All gone to her head

Think more people are copping on how rude she is. She'll have the transformers rip her apart in no time . Trisha saying back that she had sent her lively messages until now . She is sooo cocky

Her sheep are giving out yards to that girl that left that comment in the comments section, she’s even been accused of being a troll 🙄🥱

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Her sheep are giving out yards to that girl that left that comment in the comments section, she’s even been accused of being a troll 🙄🥱

Did you see the comment " in life if you ended up half the person trisha is helping people " 😂😏 would ya go away biggest fraud out there. She shared that on her stories and replied to her comment knowing the transformer eejits would go after that woman. It hurts trisha because she was 100% right. Trisha always said if it hurt her its because she believes it to be true so.....

Reactions: 10
Great she told us how to make a shopping list . Might buy the book now.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did you see the comment " in life if you ended up half the person trisha is helping people " 😂😏 would ya go away biggest fraud out there. She shared that on her stories and replied to her comment knowing the transformer eejits would go after that woman. It hurts trisha because she was 100% right. Trisha always said if it hurt her its because she believes it to be true so.....

Who does she help exactly, it would sicken your 💩 some of the comments. I’m still baffled how she brought out a book never mind theirs a second one coming, you’d swear she’d lost 8 stone and had a huge transformation 🙄

Reactions: 7
No point in ‘fair playing’ that girl here. I liked her post on Instagram, that’s the only way joke reset Trisha will learn

Reactions: 3
She just blocked me, I liked the comment that the person made calling her out. She then liked a DM a few minutes ago that I had sent her in the past which showed on my notifications which I thought was strange.
I had unfollowed her anyway a few weeks ago but now I see user not found but see her bio etc so assume she blocked me ha ha. The truth hurts doesn't it Trisha... very childish isn't it?

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Who does she help exactly, it would sicken your 💩 some of the comments. I’m still baffled how she brought out a book never mind theirs a second one coming, you’d swear she’d lost 8 stone and had a huge transformation 🙄

this is the problem with book companies. look at numbers and not about the ethics or content! at least the daly dish (and im not a fan) still cook and still come up with receipes.... trisha is actually in reverse and filtering photos, lying about everything and selling her soul. the fact she hasnt even mentioned her book speaks volumes. CON

Reactions: 8
She just blocked me, I liked the comment that the person made calling her out. She then liked a DM a few minutes ago that I had sent her in the past which showed on my notifications which I thought was strange.
I had unfollowed her anyway a few weeks ago but now I see user not found but see her bio etc so assume she blocked me ha ha. The truth hurts doesn't it Trisha... very childish isn't it?
Thought she said goodnight and was off to bed 😂😏 that person who commented defo is on here or reads here .

Reactions: 4
That’s pathetic that girls comment clearly hit a nerve and she knows she’s speaking the truth.

Reactions: 5
Author my ass!! Far from it.. very childish behaviour. Jen is streets a head of her and a really lovely person.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.