Trishas Transformation #3 more like Trishas Adformation!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t ask her anything personal like numbers - for the love of Jesus!!!! Her page is built on WEIGHT LOSS so that involves numbers and it’s only right to give followers an indication of how progress is. Any other weight loss pages I follow tell people their progress and show their meals. But no, followers are to follow Trisha blindly and buy the tit she is peddling endlessly!
I reckon shes trying to get away from the weightloss and go into healthy eating/lifestyle kind of thing that doesnt necessarily concentrate on the numbers side of things. If that's the case she should just come out and say it.

Gone off her so much, the shouting and roaring makes my ears bleed and she has become a sales rep.

Reactions: 9
Oh ffs sake save us the therapy speeches. If I need to go to therapy I will pay for a professional qualified person. She is losing the run of herself now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Her foundation is shocking she looks like a traveller with her hair tied back like that and the hoops in her ears! Keep thinking she’s going to read horoscopes!!

• Haha
The difference in her face on her stories today and chin to that selfie she posted yesterday her chin is almost chiselled looking in the selfie.

Reactions: 6
Let's put it this way. At the end of the day the only person this woman is fooling is herself. Saying you're half way there . Not a person , transformer or not will believe her when she says that . ADS from petrol in applegreen a few weeks ago to tagging smoke alarms the other day . She gave up her career to focus on a more sad and pathetic career, instagram influencer. Its a dangerous move to assume this insta gig will set you up for a life time . She should not bring out her book this year , its a slap in the face when anyone who has followed her for a few months even will know she runs on preaching to followers yet can't preach to herself . People don't like being told what to do by a person who is a hypocrite. She responds rude to questions , tells transformers to not even ask her questions, won't talk about her weightloss journey unless a pound is lost . She is cocky and has a brass neck to come on self reflecting on " we shouldn't hide chocolate wrappers or extra chippers etc " the dishes for " mam " and Chinese for "kelly" . I lost all respect for her a long time ago . Some say " ah at least she owns up to it "... does she though? Just what she wants us to know, veiled in lies . Tempers happen on this thread but I 100% see why. She is manipulative and not as vulnerable as people see her as . But then again I've followed her for years and that's my POV.

Reactions: 20
I have made remarks about Trisha's weight several times on this thread, but I think I should have been more mindful about the fact that people with weight issues can also take these comments personally.
I have given my opinion about Trisha so many times - I think she is toxic and dangerous, swinging from glorifying obesity to roaring at people to get their weight on track. She is a fuc*ing weapon, messing with peoples health and minds. I'm not giving her any more attention, hopefully others might too....its the only way she will lose her platform, she does not deserve one.

Reactions: 20
The moral of the WHOLE bleeping story is this.
The only reason she is ‘back on track’ or sharing food/advise this time is because in about 6 weeks time she will be announcing that her second book based on her big reset is coming out in May. If she didn’t have the book to sell, she wouldn’t be coming on with the false positivity and challenges. Keep an eye and see how quickly the daily ‘I’m loving my life ‘ posts slow down when the next book comes out. She’s half way to a heart attack maybe, nowhere else. It’s sad, if she was honest she would have everyone’s support. We all get it. Weighloss is a lifetime battle for many. But she’s pretending she’s on top of it to make money, and she’s conning every other person who struggles with their weight and pretending that ‘it’s clicked’ with her mentally and she’s all over it.

Reactions: 15
The only reason she is ‘back on track’ or sharing food/advise this time is because in about 6 weeks time she will be announcing that her second book based on her big reset is coming out in May. If she didn’t have the book to sell, she wouldn’t be coming on with the false positivity and challenges. Keep an eye and see how quickly the daily ‘I’m loving my life ‘ posts slow down when the next book comes out. She’s half way to a heart attack maybe, nowhere else. It’s sad, if she was honest she would have everyone’s support. We all get it. Weighloss is a lifetime battle for many. But she’s pretending she’s on top of it to make money, and she’s conning every other person who struggles with their weight and pretending that ‘it’s clicked’ with her mentally and she’s all over it.
Simple don’t buy the book she’s a fraud!

Reactions: 7
No way buying the new book was actually conned to buy the first one ... once bitten... twice shy .... etc she on about takeaways and bottle of wine tonight not for her tonight which I find is just new for her it’s been takeaways since March 2020 I recon because all the effort etc does not justify her current weight !!!

Reactions: 14
Where did people see info about a new book?

I agree with the above- I have been at goal weight for 2+ years and it will be a lifetime of work for me as far as my weight is concerned. Followed Trisha from about 40,000 followers and thought she was so refreshing etc. I’m at the stage now where I no longer think that people on Insta have changed with what they do when they have large numbers of followers but that they are just showing another side of them that was always there... manipulation, shadiness, deception. I include EVB, Twins n me, Sarah Burke in this . I used to feel sorry for Trisha because I think that certain events happened WAY too early for her- Late Late appearance to name one. It seemed to de-rail her at a time when she still had to keep working very hard just to lose the weight not to mention maintaining the loss. She was being applauded for a significant loss however she had a long way to go still and lost focus. I wish her well but, like others on here, feel that she is not being honest for the most part with her journey. I think that the type of insta page she currently has (which is all over the place) is at odds with the type of personal work needed to be done. So much self- pressure on her to promote companies etc makes her have to come on with some kind of content and it appears that a lot of it is not truthful.

Reactions: 15
Where did people see info about a new book?

I agree with the above- I have been at goal weight for 2+ years and it will be a lifetime of work for me as far as my weight is concerned. Followed Trisha from about 40,000 followers and thought she was so refreshing etc. I’m at the stage now where I no longer think that people on Insta have changed with what they do when they have large numbers of followers but that they are just showing another side of them that was always there... manipulation, shadiness, deception. I include EVB, Twins n me, Sarah Burke in this . I used to feel sorry for Trisha because I think that certain events happened WAY too early for her- Late Late appearance to name one. It seemed to de-rail her at a time when she still had to keep working very hard just to lose the weight not to mention maintaining the loss. She was being applauded for a significant loss however she had a long way to go still and lost focus. I wish her well but, like others on here, feel that she is not being honest for the most part with her journey. I think that the type of insta page she currently has (which is all over the place) is at odds with the type of personal work needed to be done. So much self- pressure on her to promote companies etc makes her have to come on with some kind of content and it appears that a lot of it is not truthful.
Somebody posted the article from a newspaper it was a small tiny section about a second book coming out around May. It is true.

Reactions: 3
I kinda feel that her weight loss has gained so much attention because she is likeable. She’s goofy, doesn’t take herself to seriously and some people just warm towards her. Wouldn’t be the biggest fan but I do like how she gives zero fucks and just posts regardless if she looks like a ham or not🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I'd to Google it because I couldn't quite believe she'd have a 2nd book coming out so soon and esp with the way 2020 went for her. No words really tbqh.

• Wow
I kinda feel that her weight loss has gained so much attention because she is likeable. She’s goofy, doesn’t take herself to seriously and some people just warm towards her. Wouldn’t be the biggest fan but I do like how she gives zero fucks and just posts regardless if she looks like a ham or not🤷🏼‍♀️
She was very likeable at the start but completely changed she’s has gone way to big for her boots, not going back to work, the bio on her Instagram page is just not real. She really thinks she a celebrity. This book will be a complete flop. I mean people have lost 10/12!stone it took her 3 years to lose 5/6. She’s a walking advert.

Reactions: 6
Admittedly I normally buy books on kindle but €27 seems a bit steep for a book, right?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Could she be anymore unhelpful with her “no idea”. Always so defensive. Also if weight loss is her goal the most basic place to start is counting calories. She’s a fraud
12D09D22-1554-4A05-99B7-A7ECB66D38AC.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Could she be anymore unhelpful with her “no idea”. Always so defensive. Also if weight loss is her goal the most basic place to start is counting calories. She’s a fraud View attachment 424336
How rude does she come across. Like nobody gives a balls that she isn’t tracking her calories as a chef she should know the nutrition values if not for her self then for others that she would be cooking for. Half arsed effort!!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.