Trishas Transformation #3 more like Trishas Adformation!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks a bunch! 😁💪🏼

That’s bullying and all the time Trisha goes on about online bullying... to share public her profile that’s terrible! I missed it too Ahhhhh
But that woman made a good point ! IF she lost “ 18 lbs “ why only 4 lb target for Feb ? You know when you lie and then you get defensive cos you know you are lying ... this is a perfect example of this . She got defensive and passive aggressive with that woman as she knows she lying

Reactions: 14
Says it all that she deleted the snap! It was very unfair of her to share that ladies name etc....the lady was actually 100% right in what she had said....the truth is a hard pill to swallow eh Trish!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Thinking about this tonight I am not so sure Trisha should be setting anyone challenges. Everyone’s body is unique to them, perhaps she should just worry about herself.

Reactions: 16
So let's see she shouted from the rooftops when she lost 5lbs then no more mentions of any loss and now she has lost 18lbs in total in Jan without even a mention of any loss during the other 3 weeks in Jan. We know week 1 was a write off. So is she saying in the past 2 weeks she has lost 13lbs. Unless she was on a diet of just water no way would I believe a word of it. If she had lost that much weight she would have been shouting about it.
there was someone here a few weeks ago saying she should be losing a stone a week given her size. Which is it lads I can’t keep up with the science?

Reactions: 3
there was someone here a few weeks ago saying she should be losing a stone a week given her size. Which is it lads I can’t keep up with the science?
That’s impossible 😀😀 3/4 pounds per weeks should fall off her if she was really trying.

Reactions: 2
Eurgh I can't stand her anymore.

2020 was a year of lies of filtered photos, no apology for her followers, people genuinely trying to lose weight. Now it's back to "aren't I wonderful!" "Look at meeeeeee"

Reactions: 9
I think trisha wants a pat on the back everytime she drinks a sip of water or moves outside the house . Its tiresome

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Genuine question here now but.... Is there actually people in this world that cannot cook scrambled egg?? Like is there an actual need for her to do an igtv on how to make scrambled egg? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Genuine question here now but.... Is there actually people in this world that cannot cook scrambled egg?? Like is there an actual need for her to do an igtv on how to make scrambled egg? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
I can make scrambled egg but I can never get mine as fluffy as my mam's, no matter what I do. So if it was an IGTV about making the perfect fluffy scrambled egg, from Trisha the trained chef, I'd watch, but otherwise no 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I can make scrambled egg but I can never get mine as fluffy as my mam's, no matter what I do. So if it was an IGTV about making the perfect fluffy scrambled egg, from Trisha the trained chef, I'd watch, but otherwise no 😂
Have you tried to learn from you'd mam's technique? Because if you couldn't learn from her, i doubt you'l learn much from Trisha 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think trisha wants a pat on the back everytime she drinks a sip of water or moves outside the house . Its tiresome
I think she gets this from her family now because they're so delighted she's doing anything at all to lessen her chances of dying of a heart attack at 40, that she expects it from everyone! She's very immature in lots of ways and doesn't get that lots of functioning adults do all that and more besides every day.

Reactions: 11
Am I right in thinking that she just got a brand new car for free 🤔🤔 a Renault zoe the garage must be desperate giving it to her

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
She got a Renault captur last year . Its defo a promotional thing. Kearys love bloggers . Why would she downgrade to a smaller car when she bought a new one last year . Its either free for the year or a test thing.

Reactions: 5
Fair play to her losing 18lbs. Losing 7lbs in the first week would be easy because if you're eating shite up to then a lot of that is water retention. It might have been a big loss the second week too and then slightly less the other weeks. It comes off quickly initially when you're big like that (saying from experience) and then tapers off which can be hard mentally to deal with cos you think its the same effort why wont it fly off?

I get why the goal would be a pound a week for her. Anything over that is a bonus. You wont get in your own head and be disappointed if you "only" lose a pound then and be tempted to give up. Still, it annoyed the shite out of me that her water challenge is basically only featuring on her stories because Brita are paying her. It just comes across so fake. She wouldn't be trying to motivate anyone if she wasn't be paid to do it.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.