Trishas Transformation #3 more like Trishas Adformation!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuine question here now but.... Is there actually people in this world that cannot cook scrambled egg?? Like is there an actual need for her to do an igtv on how to make scrambled egg? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
A bit like Shabby showing people how to cook fried eggs because " ye were all asking" !!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
God forgive me she is turning my stomach lately... just everything about her is.... can't really watch her anymore 🙈

Reactions: 13
Its the I am so happy she’s nearly as happy as Sarah Burp is busy!! You get me!! 😂😂
Also its her dishonesty, con artist ways, manipulating her followers for her own gain, her GIGANTIC ego, voice ....I could go on. She is a disgrace and should not be in any way someone to look up to.

Reactions: 6
Why does she feel the need to do a swipe up on a poxy smoke alarm???? Then has to put in not an ad 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do they get paid for swipe up but not an add?(and surely that’s an add cos are ‘ top up’ fire alarms a thing?) And why does she keep tagging Harvey Norman? Looking for sponsorship or has it and not declaring?

Reactions: 7
Do they get paid for swipe up but not an add?(and surely that’s an add cos are ‘ top up’ fire alarms a thing?) And why does she keep tagging Harvey Norman? Looking for sponsorship or has it and not declaring?
Beggy mitchell comes to mind with her!! Walking advert..

Was in the waiting room in my consultants today and I accidentally played her video . Even on lower sound it ROARED and the receptionist said " is that Trisha one from instagram , her voice is like a microphone in your ears " . Sick to death or her roaring smoke alarms now !

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh Jesus those " poor trisha pet I love her " posts are back again . Give it a rest Trisha it's constant now . 3 years and not much further at all which is a pity. I'm sorry but it's gone old as hell going on and on and on . Circles is what it is. That video she posted of herself in the gym on her first day ever . She does not look much different at all

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Oh Jesus those " poor trisha pet I love her " posts are back again . Give it a rest Trisha it's constant now . 3 years and not much further at all which is a pity. I'm sorry but it's gone old as hell going on and on and on . Circles is what it is
Oh my god no way?!?... jesus its never-ending... she is SO annoying.

Why is she reposting her first day over and over again re her weight loss journey, how many times has that been now in the last few months.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why is she reposting her first day over and over again re her weight loss journey, how many times has that been now in the last few months.
Its ridiculous. The same story over and over again. The most self-absorbed narcissistic Irish person on instagram. I feel sorry for her family.

Reactions: 8
What utter BS “half way there” after her secret eating and gaining most of what she originally lost last year does she truly believe that she is half way to her goal🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Unfollowed cannot be dealing with her Shite anymore
she is just so preachy and the screaming on every post is driving me nuts, it's all sell sell sell and bad makeup! I used to like her at the start but she's lost the run of herself and comes across like the leader of a cult.

Reactions: 7
Don’t ask her anything personal like numbers - for the love of Jesus!!!! Her page is built on WEIGHT LOSS so that involves numbers and it’s only right to give followers an indication of how progress is. Any other weight loss pages I follow tell people their progress and show their meals. But no, followers are to follow Trisha blindly and buy the tit she is peddling endlessly!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.