Trishas Transformation #3 more like Trishas Adformation!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One pic is Sept and the other is today you can clearly see the weight gain on her face she is looking a lot bigger now than she was in Sept.
I don't get it.... is it that she forgot to filter her face today?..just like she normally does to make it appear much thinner?! :unsure:

Reactions: 4
The garden one is September, I think she looks slimmer in that one?

What trisha doesn't get is whatever her weight is is actually ok. It's the lies and pretence that's the issue. She will not be able to deal with this issue until she can accept herself and all her ups and downs without shame or denial.
It was 7 pounds she said she lost in the first week so another 11 since then. If it's true well done to her if it's not then she's got a lot more issues than anyone realises.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I don't get it.... is it that she forgot to filter her face today?..just like she normally does to make it appear much thinner?! :unsure:
Unless the Sept pic is filered so that's not actually how she looked then either. She is worse than Mrs Hinch with the filtering πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Whatever her weight is now it's defo a lot more than it was In Sept. Its very obvious in the pics of her with the jacket.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She would have had to loose 4.5lbs a week for four weeks straight. Hard enough to do. If she did do it she must have been unbelievably strict for the month,which will be very difficult to keep for another couple of months.

Reactions: 6
Is there anyone doing a February challenge that doesn't involve Ballygowan lol.There seems a lot of PT's who offer classes on Insta,I quite like Maeve Maddens energy.this water one wouldn't inspire me too much.

Reactions: 5
Is there anyone doing a February challenge that doesn't involve Ballygowan lol.There seems a lot of PT's who offer classes on Insta,I quite like Maeve Maddens energy.this water one wouldn't inspire me too much.
I get a 5litre of water for €2:50 in Dunnes.. πŸ˜‚

• Haha
I really think at the size she is an 18lbs loss mightn't be that noticeable. Good luck to her if she’s back on track

Reactions: 10
One pound a week!! Ah come on Trisha a woman your size it should be falling off you. Seriously she’s taking the piss now! All the mascara under her eyes again.. πŸ™ˆ

She would have had to loose 4.5lbs a week for four weeks straight. Hard enough to do. If she did do it she must have been unbelievably strict for the month,which will be very difficult to keep for another couple of months.
For someone Trisha's size, I would think that her losing 4.5lbs a week was reasonable, especially if she was eating shite beforehand. I haven't seen her story / insta about the 1lb a week but she could literally tit that out of herself.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
One pound a week!! Ah come on Trisha a woman your size it should be falling off you. Seriously she’s taking the piss now! All the mascara under her eyes again.. πŸ™ˆ
I have about 17lbs to lose an I think 1lb a week is perfect loss for me as I've not really that much to lose, at trishas weight it should be falling off her tbh, she needs to stop being a billy bullshitter, get off her phone an get her head down an work!

Reactions: 9
I have about 17lbs to lose an I think 1lb a week is perfect loss for me as I've not really that much to lose, at trishas weight it should be falling off her tbh, she needs to stop being a billy bullshitter, get off her phone an get her head down an work!
Your a slip of a thing πŸ˜€I have a round the same to lose. A pound a week to you is perfect as for Trisha 2/3/4 lbs a weeks would be what she should be aiming for..

Omg I wish I had 17 pounds to lose!! Best of luck with it

Reactions: 3
Did I imagine it or did she have a story up this afternoon giving out to someone who questioned her on her journey and now it’s gone?

Did I imagine it or did she have a story up this afternoon giving out to someone who questioned her on her journey and now it’s gone?
Yes she did. Trisha's response was quite passive aggressive, it seems you can't say boo to the woman. The woman said something along the lines of "why do you plan to only lose 1 pound a month when you lost 18 pounds in Jan?".....
I thought it was mean of Trisha to show the lady's profile publicly. No need really.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Yes she did. Trisha's response was quite passive aggressive, it seems you can't say boo to the woman. The woman said something along the lines of "why do you plan to only lose 1 pound a month when you lost 18 pounds in Jan?".....
I thought it was mean of Trisha to show the lady's profile publicly. No need really.
What did Trisha say, I missed it.

Slow and steady @orla1989 x
Thanks a bunch! 😁πŸ’ͺ🏼
That’s bullying and all the time Trisha goes on about online bullying... to share public her profile that’s terrible! I missed it too Ahhhhh

Reactions: 8
Never a bit of proof of these 18 pounds because we are never allowed know her starting weight either. Just saying

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.