Trishas Transformation #3 more like Trishas Adformation!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s unreal Jen fierce determination. No comparison what so ever!
She really is to be admired with her weight loss determination, her full time working and parenting and paying for 85% of her surgery (and if the company gave her 15% off, more power to her)

She is definitely someone to aspire to

Reactions: 9
Careful. People don't like when Jen is mentioned on these threads . Touches a nerve for the Transformers 😏

• Haha
I love Jen's journey!! Even aside from the weight loss, its her unreal discipline and determination while juggling everything else ... she is brilliant.

Apparently Trisha lost 18 pounds in January! She just put up a new post....

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
She really is to be admired with her weight loss determination, her full time working and parenting and paying for 85% of her surgery (and if the company gave her 15% off, more power to her)

She is definitely someone to aspire to
Great mother to a very good boy. And yes working full time also.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Jen’s journey is more of an inspiration, very committed to her journey. It would be great if Trisha could achieve her goals, I think the majority of us all want her to achieve but it’s frustrating watching a lot of the time to see her say one thing but not always following what she says on her stories

So let's see she shouted from the rooftops when she lost 5lbs then no more mentions of any loss and now she has lost 18lbs in total in Jan without even a mention of any loss during the other 3 weeks in Jan. We know week 1 was a write off. So is she saying in the past 2 weeks she has lost 13lbs. Unless she was on a diet of just water no way would I believe a word of it. If she had lost that much weight she would have been shouting about it.

• Haha
So let's see she shouted from the rooftops when she lost 5lbs then no more mentions of any loss and now she has lost 18lbs in total in Jan without even a mention of any loss during the other 3 weeks in Jan. We know week 1 was a write off. So is she saying in the past 2 weeks she has lost 13lbs. Unless she was on a diet of just water no way would I believe a word of it. If she had lost that much weight she would have been shouting about it.
I don't buy it either!

Reactions: 6
Did she loose the 18 lbs by eating twirls and secret eating ? I don’t buy it she would be roaring at us about it ! Roaring . As someone above says she looks bigger now than at the start of the month.... 🙄.. I don’t buy it . The book is due out in May she is under pressure now

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So a few weeks ago it was Tipperary water she was roaring about now it’s Britax she really has sold her soul for ads and swipe ups. She’s definitely reading here with the picture of her and the butter again! See all the darlings loving her per usual..

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She reads here like a trooper and realised she had to say she achieved something in January besides 5 pounds for first week. She is flat out here and that grid post proved it again

She reads here like a trooper and realised she had to say she achieved something in January besides 5 pounds for first week. She is flat out here and that grid post proved it again
I agree it's very suspicious that there wasn't a mention of any weight loss since that 5lbs. Because we all know she does love to shout and roar when there is a loss and never says a word when there is no loss. She has done too much talking about secret eating and resetting in the last 2 weeks for anyone to believe her. If she has lost 18lbs fair play to her. But it's hard to believe.

I don’t believe any of it, anyone with two eyes in their heads would see that. Why no mention of it till today, very odd for a weight loss account. She’d be far more relatable if mentioned her loses weekly.

Reactions: 7
I often wonder do people with blue ticks praise her in the comments to gain more followers for there account?

Reactions: 8
What is she going to do with the 18lbs of butter after the pic is the real question.

• Haha
Look at that pic today in the mustard jacket and the one back in September, how do you all think they compare?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.