Trisha's Transformation #2 The Non Transformation - swipe up for 20% off Revive Active!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trisha loves the fame and the money and she has the balls to see this out. In relation to her followers, I see alot of skinny health obsessed bloggers commenting on her posts about how great and inspirational she is. Now, they are fooling no one. Most people who work exceptionally hard to maintain their bodies do not think Trisha is inspirational. They are jumping on the bandwagon and they look very confused about it too. These people would have a meltdown is they gained an inch so why are they pumping Trisha up. If they were inspired they would be having a few takeaway and skipping a few work outs. She is probably an inspiration to some people who have weight issues. She's is happy in her skin (is she) confident???? and doesn't shy away from gyms and fitted clothes, but she wants to inspiring because she's lost weight and is good looking. She doesn't want to be inspiring because she is an fuller figured woman living her life. The rest of us follow because it's like living on another galaxy. The international fitness guru/weight loss transformer who didn't get fit or lose weight and made millions. 😂😂😂I actually applaud her

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I love her account and I’m baffled how she has such a smaller following to Trisha, her weight loss results are amazing when you see the before and after photos.
I just took a look at Nicola, how old is she? She’s done amazing her weight loss unlike Trisha, but it has aged her unbelievable.

Reactions: 1
I just had a look at her also.... wow what a transformation!! Her figure is brilliant. Fair play to her!!

I just had a look at her also.... wow what a transformation!! Her figure is brilliant. Fair play to her!!
Off to find her account account as Trisha has really seemed to give up on the transformation side of her account. Not a criticism of shes happy but she really just an advertising account now.

Reactions: 3
I love her account and I’m baffled how she has such a smaller following to Trisha, her weight loss results are amazing when you see the before and after photos.
She is so inspirational, a different kettle of fish than TT... I think she just isn't tag and have her page shared often, Iv shared it before (I have a weightloss page myself, much smaller scale than Nicola's though , she has over 13k) She really needs some bigger accounts to share her, she really is amazing and her before and after pictures are just phenomenal 👏 She's down 11 stone in 11 months or so

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It doesn't seem like any of the sisters help with the farm, seems to be all the parents. Can't really imagine Trisha milking cows!
If she went out and piked a bit of silage and fed a few calves she would actually earn the big breakfast that she eats every morning. She could then run up the mountain and count the sheep and it would be better than any gym for her .

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If she went out and piked a bit of silage and fed a few calves she would actually earn the big breakfast that she eats every morning. She could then run up the mountain and count the sheep and it would be better than any gym for her .
She would destroy her nails!! Think now it’s beneath her. She thinks she is a celebrity.

Reactions: 5
She is so inspirational, a different kettle of fish than TT... I think she just isn't tag and have her page shared often, Iv shared it before (I have a weightloss page myself, much smaller scale than Nicola's though , she has over 13k) She really needs some bigger accounts to share her, she really is amazing and her before and after pictures are just phenomenal 👏 She's down 11 stone in 11 months or so
Wow 11 stone in 11 months!! I’m off to follow her.. I want some of they weight loss!!

She would destroy her nails!! Think now it’s beneath her. She thinks she is a celebrity.
The only thing Trish is famous for is resetting. Its the same ding dong everyday . What she is doing is not working . She is eating way too much everyday . A man working on a building site would not eat as much as her

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s like she has just lost her way... her Instagram isn’t about her transformation it’s about her purse!!! All the pr like for Charlotte tilbury is just a joke. That’s not the reason why she has a following

Reactions: 4
It’s like she has just lost her way... her Instagram isn’t about her transformation it’s about her purse!!! All the pr like for Charlotte tilbury is just a joke. That’s not the reason why she has a following
Trisha was lonely and overweight for years. She lost weight FOR herself BY herself and she was great. Then she confused followers for friendships and insta huns for support and she lost her way. Getting friendly with greedy Dan has even seemed to warp her mind into giving up her job of 13 years. She hasn’t seen the bad side to social media yet but time is moving on and we all see that the weight loss has stalled and gone backwards. When people stop supporting her or following her with words of praise she will be back to the old lonely and overweight Trisha. I do hope she can find time for herself again to focus on her goal because right now she is blinded by the attention and money.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Sorry but roast potatoes are not a recipe, they're a side dish. I'd expect an actual recipe from a trained chef. I'd love to see her do a modified version of something fancy if she thinks her followers are that shite at cooking that they need a tutorial for potatoes. My dog probably knows how to cook roasties 😂. And yes, they need to be in a hot tin with hot oil!
To be fair I was watching a live and people were asking for basic dishes like that. It's easy to assume people can cook what is easy and basic to us but a lot cannot

I don't think Trish has actually dropped him, I think either she or someone close to her read here and made her realise how absolutely inappropriate and annoying their "banter" was. They're 100% still friends in real life, just don't share each other on Instagram anymore.
Yep she met up with him recently and posted a picture.

Dan can’t be blamed for her lack of weight loss or what she puts in her mouth or her constant avoidance of saying how much she’s actually put on instead of losing. Hate him or not she’s the one that’s a FRAUD. No weight loss in two years. That’s on her. No one else.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.