Trisha's Transformation #2 The Non Transformation - swipe up for 20% off Revive Active!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She tries to keep her head down when doing the videos to hide the chins...🙄

Reactions: 6
She’s a complete fraud now. And if people buy her new book more fool them 3 years no difference.

Reactions: 9
This is like an Americian teen movie . She's miss popular as she happens to be promoting ' body positivity'; the buzz word at the moment. She's riding on the attention and loving it. But next week ( not literally) someone else will come on and push her off that undeserving throne. And she
will be left behind in popularity rat race. Roz and the likes won't lend a hand to pick her up. And I hope she gets an awful land as it might shake the girl into a bit of cop on and just get on with it and less of the duck acting constantly ignoring the elephant in the room so she is.

Reactions: 11
It's like the story the emperor's new clothes. She's telling everyone she has transformed so the masses are nodding along . I think Trisha is making it acceptable to be obese and that's why she has so many followers.

It's like the story the emperor's new clothes. She's telling everyone she has transformed so the masses are nodding along . I think Trisha is making it acceptable to be obese and that's why she has so many followers.
🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌
Absolutely. On one hand we all agree weighloss isn’t easy or straightforward however then we have Trisha still selling a book where she lost 100 pounds but put 70 back on (and listen, she said 70 so it’s probably 80 by now).. full of lies & secret earring over Christmas, filtering before pics, making a big reset now next week with the gym & then once has lost a bit again will go for the big reset & push that new book.... snooze. Disappointing that a book company would even sign this.

Don't forget changing gyms . Most likely again in new year
I wonder why she does that!! She will be gifted no doubt a gym in the new year she has a colb with a Fitbit a work out app!! I seriously think her & the Slimming world diet would work better for her and walking. No diet is easy losing weight is hard especially as you get older but she is just not losing it at all..she needs to get off Instagram for awhile and reset in private come back in June maybe..

Reactions: 10
The fact that Trisha took about 5? days, a week maybe, off her routine and is now struggling majorly to get back into it just shows how undisciplined she is. It shouldn't be that hard if she's being doing it consistently for the past 2+ years but she obviously hasn't been. She's totally lost without the outside motivation of the gym, can't motivate herself properly at all, yet is writing these books like she's some kind of expert 👀. Lots of work ahead for her!

Reactions: 12
Shur she was there this morning writing motivational posts to get up and out there and then came on later to say she’d just gotten out of bed. It’s a case of “do as I say, not as I do” with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She is a liar lads. She has no real interest in shifting those pounds, if she really really did, they would be gone by now. Someone said earlier she is trying to normalise obesity and I think that's so true. Her target audience are obese people who also really don't have it in them to shift the pounds. But sure look once Trisha is seen to be "trying" sure isn't she just "fantastic, an absolute queen and just so inspiring!!":rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
She is in it for the money and attention, and while we are on this thread right now, she is at home stuffing her face rubbing her hands with glee, wondering how else she can make a few bob off her obesity

Reactions: 15
They seem to be giving all the mattresses away for free. Maybe as we all know they’re crap.

Reactions: 5
They seem to be giving all the mattresses away for free. Maybe as we all know they’re crap.
It’s the sending back after 30 days! Yuck and we know people will send them back they steam them and box them up again hope it’s a new one Trisha!! 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Its almost like of she does a quick walk and drinks 2litre of water she can stuff herself this week. It dosent work like that

Reactions: 7
Is the Emma mattress the new spotlight....how's she keeps the money she was paid for the physio she could need down the line from it

Reactions: 2
Ah lads 'sur she will never get out of the bed now with new Emma mattress!! Again I will never buy any of the shite they are all promoting , how they keep a straight face like !

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.