Trisha's Transformation #2 The Non Transformation - swipe up for 20% off Revive Active!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn't believe she said she was bet on day 2 of reset . I thought she was doing walks and Fit classes and the gym non stop when she could last year . Its proved she completely lied her way through 2020
And held down a full time job!!

I thought she looked hungover today in her stories, but I could be completely wrong. Maybe the exercise is genuinely tiring her out
It’s no joke carrying that weight around she a walking heart attack she should walk one day and fit bit training another day she’s trying way to hard!!

Reactions: 4
The amount of nut butter on the porridge every morning makes me feel ill 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I thought she looked hungover today in her stories, but I could be completely wrong. Maybe the exercise is genuinely tiring her out
Thought the same.. I frequently think she looks hungover .. once you know the look of it you’ll see it a lot. Back when this was the Trisha defence page I said it that she looked hungover and people jumped at me .. then she mentioned a while after she had been drinking 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thought the same.. I frequently think she looks hungover .. once you know the look of it you’ll see it a lot. Back when this was the Trisha defence page I said it that she looked hungover and people jumped at me .. then she mentioned a while after she had been drinking 🤣🤣
She looked wrecked today... mascara under her eyes.. She could barely keep her eyes open when she was doing her QVC sales pitch for emma mattresses

She is such an awful brand ambassador for that fit workout. She has gained so much weight last year while advocating for it

Seriously you can tell by the way she’s talking on stories that she hasn’t experienced exercise and healthier way of eating in a really long long time.... pathetic like

Reactions: 10
First time poster! I like a lot of you really liked trish at the start but she seems to have lost her mojo. I think working in Jacobs actually helped her but now her income is all from ads. Is there any insta accounts you would recommend that are on a weight loss journey but don't overdo the ads or sp? I follow jens journey and really like her recipes

Reactions: 5
Trishas following dropped considerably last year and suddenly she is back gaining sometimes 500+ followers a day. Is it people looking for something for the new year or buying followers to maintain her ad revenue?

First time poster! I like a lot of you really liked trish at the start but she seems to have lost her mojo. I think working in Jacobs actually helped her but now her income is all from ads. Is there any insta accounts you would recommend that are on a weight loss journey but don't overdo the ads or sp? I follow jens journey and really like her recipes
I can recommend fittness accounts if that would help? They are c informative about nutritional awareness and leading healthier lifestyles. They would be very into the gym but the nutritional and 'being more active' side to them has really helped me. Let me know and I'll search their usernames for Ya.

Reactions: 6
Trishas following dropped considerably last year and suddenly she is back gaining sometimes 500+ followers a day. Is it people looking for something for the new year or buying followers to maintain her ad revenue?
No I'd say people all looking for something for the new year

She is such an awful brand ambassador for that fit workout. She has gained so much weight last year while advocating for it

Seriously you can tell by the way she’s talking on stories that she hasn’t experienced exercise and healthier way of eating in a really long long time.... pathetic like
You can really see it in the Fiit video she has piled a lot of weight on .

Reactions: 5
I think the Dan fella led her down the garden path. Yeah, she's an adult that should be accountable but she's v immature and naive in some ways.

Reactions: 15
I can recommend fittness accounts if that would help? They are c informative about nutritional awareness and leading healthier lifestyles. They would be very into the gym but the nutritional and 'being more active' side to them has really helped me. Let me know and I'll search their usernames for Ya.

I'd love some please!!

I think this current impetus to better food snd exercise is all part of the bigger plan for the Reset book that’s coming out.
It’s all bullshit in fairness!

Reactions: 7
These photos are less than a week apart. One is filtered by Trisha , one is a screen grab by me. I don’t believe any of this and the proof is in the pudding. The pudding she’s eating at home. Are we just overlooking she lied all the way through 2020 even though she continued to sell her book? Her post the other day admitted last year all she did was gain weight. But she sold her book daily. She’s at the same stuff here. It’s so blatantly obvious she is not winning the battle so she’s putting on an act to be able to sell the next book. Watch closely , very little will change only the acting.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
She had to step up to the mark about this book . How could she sell it and promote it if she wasn't now daily posting exercise pics and food diary's? I'm guessing the new book contains food diaries now too ? Funny she hasn't mentioned it ONCE yet .

• Heart
I think in jacobs it kept her honest - and at least she knew where her money was coming from. now her only source of income is Insta so the swipe ups she has to do.. She has completely lost her direction. I have the FIIT app and i love it. I actually have lost 6 lbs with it. They have great pilates and yoga and if you use it properly it helps with motivation and stress. She is a terrible ambassador for it. Doesnt talk about half of the great stuff it does- which makes me believe she actually doesnt use it.
I just think we all need to remember this time 2 years ago she could run 5km... The running and the ability to run has totally gone.! This says it all really.

• Heart
These photos are less than a week apart. One is filtered by Trisha , one is a screen grab by me. I don’t believe any of this and the proof is in the pudding. The pudding she’s eating at home. Are we just overlooking she lied all the way through 2020 even though she continued to sell her book? Her post the other day admitted last year all she did was gain weight. But she sold her book daily. She’s at the same stuff here. It’s so blatantly obvious she is not winning the battle so she’s putting on an act to be able to sell the next book. Watch closely , very little will change only the acting.
Can i say this photo comparison is shocking.. Done up and filtered versus normal. She is a liar. I wonder when the book will be mentioned??? At this point she has to loose some weight to make it credible.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.