Trisha's Transformation #2 The Non Transformation - swipe up for 20% off Revive Active!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I laughed out loud of her doing her makeup🙈I think she’s gas I like that she doesn’t take herself so seriously and still uploaded it anyways even though it was a shambles. Not many of them other ejit “influencers” would do the same

I laughed out loud of her doing her makeup🙈I think she’s gas I like that she doesn’t take herself so seriously and still uploaded it anyways even though it was a shambles. Not many of them other ejit “influencers

Reactions: 13
God forgive me but there is nothing refined about her.... It’s like watching a traveller putting on make up

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I like Trisha but I'm just done with all the SELL SELL SELL lately. It's not just her. It's NON stop!

Her makeup was gas and kinda came together at the end. She needs a lighter shade 🙈 That dressing gown/house coat looks mad cosy ..I'd buy itđŸ„° It wouldn't in anyway influence me to buy CT makeup but that's not why I followed her at the start.

Loads I loved a year or two ago are just 'selling out' now it's so annoying because I really liked them....there's only three I'm still daily looking at two years later đŸ„Ž

Reactions: 4
Charlotte and Sofia Tilbury would have a stroke if they witnessed what we saw. Sweet jesus, I feel bad for her with regards to the makeup. Makeup is not her niche. No offence to her but she is awful at it and dont want to see her slapping those beautiful products onto he face so roughly and not even blending...gives me the chills cos I love makeup. 😂 Here's a tip Trisha....you are using way too much flawless filter and possibly foundation. Its just sitting on top of the skin and not blended in at all.

Reactions: 6
I have to say I kind of enjoyed the makeup video. It made me laugh and to be honest at the end her makeup didn't look too bad considering her technique in applying it! 😂

Ah lads. I didn't think it could be as bad as ye are saying.
The brushes are filthy. Could someone not gift her a makeup and skincare lesson?
Other than that it was entertaining

Reactions: 5
She didn’t get her following for make up or beauty influencing just seems like she’s selling out

Reactions: 2
Anyone else notice that the photo from the Harvey Norman was most probably not taken in her parents house? I'm guessing it was one of her sisters. She's all about "standing at my sister's wall" for the gram but I guess a sponsored post qualifies you to break guidelines.

Anyone else notice that the photo from the Harvey Norman was most probably not taken in her parents house? I'm guessing it was one of her sisters. She's all about "standing at my sister's wall" for the gram but I guess a sponsored post qualifies you to break guidelines.
House was way to modern and she got that nutribullet weeks ago I guess she was waiting on HN for the Colab.

The make up tutorial was weird. I think she was deadly serious in making it a tutorial to show people what she does and name drop some products. But she was so clumsy and ungraceful it was humourous and made her likeable and distracted people from the fact that it was her trying to get a collab. But it wasnt good. The outcome maybe wasnt too bad but watching it come together was cringeworthy rather than educational

• Angry
The make up gave me a laugh, she clearly doesn’t give a monkeys and she’s just a normal person. The robe covering half her face when she puts on the make up though... I’d say it’s manky 😆

• Haha
I don't know what I think of the makeup story, not sure if she's trying to entertain us or do a serious tutorial.
It was extra strange because she was wearing that dressing robe and it was clearly hampering her. I'm wondering if we're going to learn soon of a big weight drop. Her face is much slimmer than I've ever noticed and she seems to be hiding her body a bit when you look at the last pics she's posted and her stories.

I really hope she's losing again, it would be lovely to see her gym work & extra steps pay off.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm surprised at all the negativity about her

Iike her
I think if she stayed true to herself and didn’t swipe up every story or delve into something she has no clue off i.e. make up, revive supplements etc she would come across more genuine and not in it for the money that she makes off all the ads

Reactions: 7
I don't know what I think of the makeup story, not sure if she's trying to entertain us or do a serious tutorial.
It was extra strange because she was wearing that dressing robe and it was clearly hampering her. I'm wondering if we're going to learn soon of a big weight drop. Her face is much slimmer than I've ever noticed and she seems to be hiding her body a bit when you look at the last pics she's posted and her stories.

I really hope she's losing again, it would be lovely to see her gym work & extra steps pay off.
Nah she likes the grub too much. It’s a shame.

Reactions: 1
Looking at her new gym pictures, there’s literally no weight lost after countless resets, walking x amount in October and ‘cooking’ healthily
Very strange

Honestly I think her face and stomach look smaller. At nearly 20St Tricia could lose a couple of stone and to most people it wouldn't be noticable.
Time will tell I suppose.

Reactions: 1
A packet of ham for lunch ? By itself . Her nutrition and ideas for herself are atrocious. A chef and " had " a diet plan with the gym surely her knowledge in a shop could help her more than a packet of ham

Reactions: 4
Actually I don't see anything wrong with the packet of ham, coffee and bar that she had to grab last minute. The ham will keep her full as an occasional fix it's grand.

What shocks me is she doesn't calorie count properly every day. She's identified her issue right there. She needs to log and weigh every bite she puts in her mouth.
As for the yogurt she spoke of, if she was properly calorie counting she would've been able to look at the calories per 100g do the quick sums in her head and know roughly what calories it was for the portion.
She has obviously never properly calorie counted and has followed plans but has no proper idea about how many calories she eats daily and what her target should be to lose even 1pound weekly.
She's shocked me again today.
She was shocked

Reactions: 7
What shocks me is she doesn't calorie count properly every day. She's identified her issue right there. She needs to log and weigh every bite she puts in her mouth.
She has obviously never properly calorie counted and has followed plans but has no proper idea about how many calories she eats
I agree, she doesnt appear to have any nutrition knowledge at all (chefs aren't taught that) so that would be a solid step closer if she researched and studied it a bit. She'd be able to make healthier food choices & swaps when cooking to boost the nutrient content of her meals.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.