Trisha's Transformation #2 The Non Transformation - swipe up for 20% off Revive Active!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She stayed in calories but how much salt is in an entire packet of ham?

Reactions: 1
She stayed in calories but how much salt is in an entire packet of ham?
In fairness salt/sodium isn't an issue unless you have a health problem that requires you to monitor it. Excess sodium can cause fluid retention but won't affect fat loss. A packet of ham won't do .any harm and is packed with protein.

Reactions: 5
Actually I don't see anything wrong with the packet of ham, coffee and bar that she had to grab last minute. The ham will keep her full as an occasional fix it's grand.

What shocks me is she doesn't calorie count properly every day. She's identified her issue right there. She needs to log and weigh every bite she puts in her mouth.
As for the yogurt she spoke of, if she was properly calorie counting she would've been able to look at the calories per 100g do the quick sums in her head and know roughly what calories it was for the portion.
She has obviously never properly calorie counted and has followed plans but has no proper idea about how many calories she eats daily and what her target should be to lose even 1pound weekly.
She's shocked me again today.
She was shocked
I have to agree, I had bad gestational diabetes during 2 pregnancies, after about 2 weeks I literally knew the grams of carbohydrates in things by looking at them, I actually lost weight during both pregnancies and I had normal BMI before. I literally went to a 2 hr class with the maternity hospital dietitian and learned loads. For me low carb high protein diet which is the GD/type 2 diabetes lifestyle works way better than SlimmingWorld where lots of carb foods are Syn free.

Stop standing up for trisha. She is clearly eating in secret. She can grunt and fake laugh as much as she wants in those gym videos. We are nearly THREE YEARS to the day in 2019 she celebrated a 100 pound loss and that 100 pounds has been downgraded to 60 and the only thing she has lost since is my respect and her morals with flogging everything in sight. Feb 2018-Feb 2019 = 100 pounds loss. Feb 2019-December 2020- put back on 40 of those pounds and has hopped up and down since. Weightloss isnt easy or straightforward, but this bullshit nonsense of "today was a great food day" - then doesnt talk food for 5 days, are we to assume they are bad food days? a major new years day Jan reset coming and another attention seeking post where she would hug the old trisha and tell her to love herself bla bla. maybe tell the old trisha come back and lay off the affiliate links. Old trisha did amazing.

Reactions: 6
Ok, so she was compensating not having lunch with having a packet of ham which is fine. Then an upload of chicken/veg & rice enough for 2 people. Then most recent video is waiting on dinner of smoked salmon, potatoes & veg 🤷‍♀️
Im no expert but if this is daily eating with the monster porridge/fruit/peanut butter combo, revive active and a few milky coffees, pretty sure this is the reverse of a transformation

Reactions: 10
Ok, so she was compensating not having lunch with having a packet of ham which is fine. Then an upload of chicken/veg & rice enough for 2 people. Then most recent video is waiting on dinner of smoked salmon, potatoes & veg 🤷‍♀️
Im no expert but if this is daily eating with the monster porridge/fruit/peanut butter combo, revive active and a few milky coffees, pretty sure this is the reverse of a transformation
No what gets me is it’s piping hot. Like the steam off it. She can’t even wait five minutes for it to cool. She has to scoff it

there is enough porridge very morning for ALL of the 3 bears AND goldilocks

• Haha
Peanut butter is so high in calories. I had to stop putting it in porridge I was using that much and didn’t think it was so bad

What the actual duck was that smoked salmon & potatoes thing🤢 looked absolutely vile....mother of divine & she’s supposed to be a “chef”🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Stop standing up for trisha. She is clearly eating in secret. She can grunt and fake laugh as much as she wants in those gym videos. We are nearly THREE YEARS to the day in 2019 she celebrated a 100 pound loss and that 100 pounds has been downgraded to 60 and the only thing she has lost since is my respect and her morals with flogging everything in sight. Feb 2018-Feb 2019 = 100 pounds loss. Feb 2019-December 2020- put back on 40 of those pounds and has hopped up and down since. Weightloss isnt easy or straightforward, but this bullshit nonsense of "today was a great food day" - then doesnt talk food for 5 days, are we to assume they are bad food days? a major new years day Jan reset coming and another attention seeking post where she would hug the old trisha and tell her to love herself bla bla. maybe tell the old trisha come back and lay off the affiliate links. Old trisha did amazing.
She is eating in secret. Saw it with my own eyes one day in cork city centre. She posted the black coffee but not the big pastry/scone next to it. She’s only fooling herself.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
She is eating in secret. Saw it with my own eyes one day in cork city centre. She posted the black coffee but not the big pastry/scone next to it. She’s only fooling herself.
That's so sad really.
She probably isn't even fooling herself anymore.

Remember those big breakfasts she used to justify eating around 1500 on that alone. She was having around 2500 calories a day that she posted about never mind what she was eating in secret. I saw her book in Easons today. Had a quick glance at it and put it down. Not lining her pocket in any way. I’ll say it again she is a FRAUD. I wonder how many times a day on Instagram she gets asked how much she’s lost or how much she weighs? Anyone who does is shut down and then her minions chime in and defend her. She probably deletes most of the questions before people see them.

Reactions: 3
Remember those big breakfasts she used to justify eating around 1500 on that alone. She was having around 2500 calories a day that she posted about never mind what she was eating in secret. I saw her book in Easons today. Had a quick glance at it and put it down. Not lining her pocket in any way. I’ll say it again she is a FRAUD. I wonder how many times a day on Instagram she gets asked how much she’s lost or how much she weighs? Anyone who does is shut down and then her minions chime in and defend her. She probably deletes most of the questions before people see them.
the thing is, if she was honest and said it was hard we would all agree and say YES, but its the covering up and lying and acting as if she is all over her tit and swinging her mickey around that gym. She pays for the gym then gets them to video her doing 30 seconds of a FIIT AD on the app. and those who keep saying "it will take a while to show weight loss as she is so big"... two words: TWO YEARS

Have you seen written on her Instagram page is Author, Corporate wellness speaker and chef!! Talk about notions.. her day consists of coffee, gym, coffee ether hairdressers or nails or lashes in Cork what a boring life!!

Remember she " weighs happy " 🙄 complete and utterly fraud fooling people into buying that book and sick to death of those " hugging old trisha posts for the 100th time "

I just asked her on insta how much she’s lost to date.
I’m sick of people telling her she looks good, yes, she looks heaps better than she did but there’s been no vast improvement since the initial loss and certainly no telling us what the figures are.

I just asked her on insta how much she’s lost to date.
I’m sick of people telling her she looks good, yes, she looks heaps better than she did but there’s been no vast improvement since the initial loss and certainly no telling us what the figures are.
I see she had something up about wanting to lose another 7lbs.. so she is tracking her weight just not sharing. Which in fairness is her own business but she should be transparent about it.

If she was losing 7lbs every 2 months over the last year (which is very paced weight loss) we would certainly see a very visible difference.

I know its been said its harder to notice these losses on a bigger person but its really not.. Once you're hiting 30, 40, 50 lb losses that is plain for anyone to see no matter what the size of the person.

She's 100% stalled and yo-yoing up and down on the same number this last two years.

It is nothing short of TRAGIC that she can't share that part of her journey.
It happens to most people on big loss journeys. The famous Plateau.
Nothing to be ashamed of. It's the hard part.

She done the easy part losing that initial chunk of weight. She just won't commit to the rest of it. The first Plateau is the make or break IMO.

Until her outlook changes I'd bet her health and weight won't.

Reactions: 7
I see she had something up about wanting to lose another 7lbs.. so she is tracking her weight just not sharing. Which in fairness is her own business but she should be transparent about it.

If she was losing 7lbs every 2 months over the last year (which is very paced weight loss) we would certainly see a very visible difference.

I know its been said its harder to notice these losses on a bigger person but its really not.. Once you're hiting 30, 40, 50 lb losses that is plain for anyone to see no matter what the size of the person.

She's 100% stalled and yo-yoing up and down on the same number this last two years.

It is nothing short of TRAGIC that she can't share that part of her journey.
It happens to most people on big loss journeys. The famous Plateau.
Nothing to be ashamed of. It's the hard part.

She done the easy part losing that initial chunk of weight. She just won't commit to the rest of it. The first Plateau is the make or break IMO.

Until her outlook changes I'd bet her health and weight won't.
It really should be falling off her with how much she has to lose! I keep saying S/World is the diet for her I think she would fly at it. What she’s eating doesn’t make sense also B/A for Aldi isn’t helping her either she needs to have a good chat with herself. The weights etc doesn’t suit her either, I think swimming even walking through the water and also walking is the way to go.

It really should be falling off her with how much she has to lose! I keep saying S/World is the diet for her I think she would fly at it. What she’s eating doesn’t make sense also B/A for Aldi isn’t helping her either she needs to have a good chat with herself. The weights etc doesn’t suit her either, I think swimming even walking through the water and also walking is the way to go.
Agree. Although resistance is great for everyone, if she enjoys it stick at it but needs to get her daily activity up. Resistance training is no replacement for walking, swimming etc. Jens Journey practices and preaches that and she is dead right!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.