Trisha's Transformation #2 The Non Transformation - swipe up for 20% off Revive Active!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't forget tomorrow night wellness event, soul moments for women, donations to women aid which is good. Kathryn Thomas, site seoige etc and Trisha

As I said previously couch 2 5k or power walking for her to shift the pounds don’t get the whole gym thing for her at all You don’t have to use the gym to loose weight and certainly don’t need to use the excuse that they’ve been closed. She’s just one big Aldi ad and Charlotte tilbury products, dying for a few freebies from Charlotte or did she get some free previous to that hence all the hints now for more.
Strength training is amazing, she'll build muscle which will in turn burn more calories and give her body more definition along side having a strong fit body. Of course she'll benefit from cardio too. I was shocked when she did the October steps and found them so difficult.

She is going to look big in her videos, she's well over 19 stone, and I suppose still at this weigh she'll probably need to lose a couple of more stone before we see a change, especially as she's been around this weight for quiet some time really.
She does look like she's lost weight recently, her face is much more slimmer, it's very hard to tell without proper progress pictures to compare to.
Having said that now I wonder why she never really seems to have taken any.
Especially as she's strength training, the scales won't reflect the fat loss effectively if she's building muscle but pictures and measurements would.

Reactions: 9
Anyone remember the photos she had with all the pounds of butter? She done a couple of them I think.

Thats when I found her. Thought wow, she was so impressive!

My hub calls her butter lady (not in a mean way, he thought it was a brilliant idea and really impressive)

It would have been so cool to see her do a series of them.

No progress pics in... months now. Tempted to even say years.

Reactions: 8
Oprah did the same years ago. She wheeled a wheelbarrow full of fat into the studio to represent the amount of weight she lost.

Reactions: 2
Anyone remember the photos she had with all the pounds of butter? She done a couple of them I think.

Thats when I found her. Thought wow, she was so impressive!

My hub calls her butter lady (not in a mean way, he thought it was a brilliant idea and really impressive)

It would have been so cool to see her do a series of them.

No progress pics in... months now. Tempted to even say years.
She was normal with the butter picture actually likeable, that was a long time ago!!

Reactions: 6
Every story now is her trying to sell you something!! I used to like her but now she’s just a sell out.

Reactions: 5
Mother of god...who thought her about makeup...ive just watched her stories and im actuali cringing and speechless..wow

Reactions: 7
Mother of god...who thought her about makeup...ive just watched her stories and im actuali cringing and speechless..wow
Same here!
She’s Definitely on the scrounge for make up products. It baffles me that people have told her she’s good at make up!
Re the weight loss or lack thereof, Surely they’d have weighed her at the gym after lockdown but NOT one mention of her weight.

Reactions: 3
The makeup all over the black housecoat, dropping the concealer wand and powder on herself, she makes me laugh and cringe at the same time 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I have to say fair fecks to her I wouldn’t have the balls or confidence to come on and do my make up like that on Instagram stories. As much as I’d love a few freebies from benefit cosmetics and the like I still wouldn’t come on and do my make up routine on my stories :oops:

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.