Trisha's Transformation #2 The Non Transformation - swipe up for 20% off Revive Active!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree. Although resistance is great for everyone, if she enjoys it stick at it but needs to get her daily activity up. Resistance training is no replacement for walking, swimming etc. Jens Journey practices and preaches that and she is dead right!
Jens J lost over 10 stone with Slimming world!! She is one of the nicest people on Instagram.

Reactions: 4
Her heavily filtered and chiselled ‘after’ pic she shared yesterday but if you look at her the day before from the gym - it’s obvious she’s fooling nobody but herself !!
She needs to learn how to smile not force it!! I have that problem !! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her heavily filtered and chiselled ‘after’ pic she shared yesterday but if you look at her the day before from the gym - it’s obvious she’s fooling nobody but herself !!
If you hold the camera higher it give the illusion of no double chin . Wish she would be honest for once not announced as Saint Trisha constantly

Reactions: 1
I just asked her on insta how much she’s lost to date.
I’m sick of people telling her she looks good, yes, she looks heaps better than she did but there’s been no vast improvement since the initial loss and certainly no telling us what the figures are.
Did she respond to that question? My guess is no. Yes what she weighs is her business but her page is about her transformation and there has been NO transformation for almost two years. TRISHA YOU ARE A FRAUD .

Reactions: 5
Omg did she - no one has mentioned that here before .
Yeah she had a picture up last week I think that’s where I saw it! She had her certificate. And the Rey I think with gym, walking & of course healthy eating she has done lovely recipes.

I wonder does she follow nicola gets slim I seen her posting in a few of those Instagram pages and went on to have a look 11.5 stone in 11 months on SW 🤨

I wonder would SW suit her, I love Trisha but I do feel she’s lacking some motivation and food structure

I wonder does she follow nicola gets slim I seen her posting in a few of those Instagram pages and went on to have a look 11.5 stone in 11 months on SW 🤨

I wonder would SW suit her, I love Trisha but I do feel she’s lacking some motivation and food structure
we all agree SW doesn’t really teach you about nutrients however it is the best plan for people with a lot of weight to loose to get a kick start! But the family size bowl of oats with half a jar or peanut butter- she is fooling nobody.

Reactions: 5
we all agree SW doesn’t really teach you about nutrients however it is the best plan for people with a lot of weight to loose to get a kick start! But the family size bowl of oats with half a jar or peanut butter- she is fooling nobody.
Def she needs to limit carbs, I’d be a bit smaller than her not much but I’ve learnt to portion size and restrict my carbs and I’ve lost a serious amount but the amount of peanut butter with porridge makes me sick

Reactions: 8
Definitely wouldn’t touch that amount of peanut butter. But I have always said Trisha should try Slimming world. The transformation stories on Instagram are amazing another girl has lost over 5stone since January. I have tried it twice lost also but took me ages as I had about 2 stone to lose but felt great on it.

The hair sets now . It never bloody ends . Her hair is full of free extensions so ...
That Kevin Murphy shampoo is over priced and shite my hairdressers recommend it as they were stocking it. Your right she has a mane of extensions no doubt using shampoo they recommend she’s a complete sell out!!

She’s painful! Sick of the lot of them now shilling all their bleeping shite😤

She’s piling it on. Only going to the gym for the gram. Where are her real friends ? Offer her help she needs to be honest. I would support her 101% if she was honest.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.