Trisha's Transformation #2 The Non Transformation - swipe up for 20% off Revive Active!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes she is from around there but I don't know why you're @ me?
Sorry just an accident

Edit. Actually @ing you because you said there's only 5km in the difference between getting to Limerick city and Cork city. I was just responding

Are you alright??? - seriously what are you talking about?
Somebody posted this earlier

My point is Trisha’s would want her going to cork getting her hair, nails,etc done.
She’s an influencer. It’s part of her job.
They wouldn’t want her locked away at home.
[/QUOTE]

It is a stretch that getting her hair and nails done is part of her job!
[/QUOTE]
Job really! Working in the restaurant was a job! What’s she’s going now is fooling people with her swipe ups and adverts!!

Reactions: 5
Trisha works (used to anyway!) in a restaurant in Cork city. Am I the only one that thinks it makes sense for her to join a gym there and to get her hair and nails done there? I don’t know many people who would leave their hairdresser! Now don’t get me wrong I’m not running out the door to any of them myself, I’d rather see my family at Christmas so I can deal with my greys for another few weeks. And I haven’t watched her stories so I can’t comment on what other galavanting she was up to. But I can totally understand why someone who lives on the Cork/Limerick border, someone who is usually based in Cork city would go to Cork rather than Limerick to the businesses she usually uses 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Trisha works (used to anyway!) in a restaurant in Cork city. Am I the only one that thinks it makes sense for her to join a gym there and to get her hair and nails done there? I don’t know many people who would leave their hairdresser! Now don’t get me wrong I’m not running out the door to any of them myself, I’d rather see my family at Christmas so I can deal with my greys for another few weeks. And I haven’t watched her stories so I can’t comment on what other galavanting she was up to. But I can totally understand why someone who lives on the Cork/Limerick border, someone who is usually based in Cork city would go to Cork rather than Limerick to the businesses she usually uses 🤷‍♀️

I thought she gave up her job?

Reactions: 3
Whats with these 'influencers' who throw away good jobs???
I still can’t get my head around it, maybe she was let go all the roaring and scaring the tit out of other staff members might of annoyed them. Or it has all gone to her it really has bless her!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You would never know trisha was a weightloss page since she only talks about aldi and orange makeup

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s really annoying me!! Maybe I am having a bad day!!🙈
She is awful. Arrogant, dishonest, rough... she is now even altering pics to show supposed "weight loss".... then its clear to see its fake when she uploads a video of herself in the gym or when her buddy Dan has her in one of her stories.
Im mortified she is Irish to be honest.

Reactions: 6
Would she stop going on with that same attention seeking story about hating herself and now she is so proud... she is lying to herself and everyone else, she is as big as she ever was and she’s become painful with ads. She doesn’t want to lose the weight the trips to the gym now are to stop people asking about weight. It will be 3 years in Feb since she lost the initial 100 pounds that has now seen most of that back on. I assume we are currently on a reset and there will be another in the new year and another in Feb for the anniversary- still trying to sell her cookbook what a fraud

Reactions: 7
Honestly if people think she is an inspiration, they need their head examined. For proper, genuine inspiration look at Jen's Journey.
Trisha is an absolute crook. As my mother said yesterday, she is a disgrace.
She has fooled people long enough now.

Reactions: 10
Honestly if people think she is an inspiration, they need their head examined. For proper, genuine inspiration look at Jen's Journey.
The fact she has the balls to plug her book after all that. Some brass neck . Is she really editing her photos now ?

Reactions: 5
Jen is absolutely fantastic and always replies if you interact with her she’s lovely.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The fact she has the balls to plug her book after all that. Some brass neck . Is she really editing her photos now ?
Her latest post compared to her gym stories from yesterday, yes for sure she is. Also she has done it before.
I have to stop watching her stories, there are far more inspiring, interesting and amazing Irish women, she is not one of them

I just love that’s she’s so vague in her latest grid post - “4 weeks in” vs now .... when was “4 weeks in”?! Who even knows! So deliberate to hide the straying off the path into #ad!

Normally people on a weight loss journey will say things like “April 2019 vs today”, so that you know how long it’s been. And include their weight! Maybe not every single post, but we really haven’t seen a date and weight in a really long time. Which is fine and no one’s business except isn’t that the point of the page?

It is all about the angles too. In her shopping video she looks alot heavier than the face shots she posts. She definitely looks terrific now compared to her original weight but she is overweight and there's been no weight loss with years. She isn't inspiring for weight loss.Does she ever speak about the body positive movement? Loving yourself as you are, fat, skinny, stretch marks etc etc? I don't ever see anyone tagging her who advocates for plus size. She's in it to make a name for herself and money so she should go down a different route if she wants to stay relevant.

As I said previously couch 2 5k or power walking for her to shift the pounds don’t get the whole gym thing for her at all You don’t have to use the gym to loose weight and certainly don’t need to use the excuse that they’ve been closed. She’s just one big Aldi ad and Charlotte tilbury products, dying for a few freebies from Charlotte or did she get some free previous to that hence all the hints now for more.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.