Trisha’s Transformation #10 My Cooking Utensils are delicious, mention my weight and I’ll call you malicious !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could be sunglasses… her angle would be no matter what your size you will look great in these!!!
Or else saucepans… whatever it will be it will def be underwhelming
Just thinking there was the huge hair a clue could it be some hair product!!!

Reactions: 3
Did she say the s in the name was just temporary until the launch? Or maybe I'm imagining it.

Reactions: 2
Is she slow or what … earlier she said she spent yesterday in bed and regretted not getting up and out for her delicious walk and now she’s saying she’s been so busy but it’s so fantastic… she can’t keep up with her lies!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
What does she actually do all day that she has to do things early in the morning like going to the gym at the crack of dawn what does she do with herself for the rest of the day..

Reactions: 2
What does she actually do all day that she has to do things early in the morning like going to the gym at the crack of dawn what does she do with herself for the rest of the day..
She’s busy, busy, busy, going for delicious 5k walks & checking in on her transformers to see how they are gishing on. On Monday. On Tuesday, she’s stuck to the bed mainlining snack boxes #beatthebulge

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Telling her followers to beat the bulge & she can't do it herself, the hypocrite

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.