Trisha’s Transformation #10 My Cooking Utensils are delicious, mention my weight and I’ll call you malicious !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry Ladies, long time lurker and maybe I have missed this being posted but did ye not see that the Black Market in Cork has a new”egg bar” launching in 4 days? 😉
Scrambled eggs by Trisha Lewis

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yea we have all thought the egg thing from time to time as well… mainly because the first few pages the egg page followed was the 2 johnnies…

Reactions: 3
Trisha will be on Rte radio 1 at some stage between 10am and 12. Speaking about exercising as a larger person.

Also featuring the only PT/coach in Ireland (according to RTE) Karl Henry.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
So this whole giving up drink thing was clearly cause she had a collab on the horizon, and she got ahead of it to make it all seem very authentic🙄

Reactions: 13
Christ almighty she is a train wreck of a human, I will forever wonder why anyone would think she was a good ‘go to’ person for opinions or advice.

Reactions: 9
Trisha will be on Rte radio 1 at some stage between 10am and 12. Speaking about exercising as a larger person.

Also featuring the only PT/coach in Ireland (according to RTE) Karl Henry.
KH is insufferable. And so is she.

Why the hell are places pandering to her nonsense.

Reactions: 6
Why in gods name did she pick a dress from the tall section? These pockets are meant to be at waist height but instead they are slung under her belly/gunt at her widest part. Then she adds even more width by putting her hands into them. And those ghastly leather mules on their umpteenth outing.

Will she not take style advice from anyone?

Screenshot_20220425-110758_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 6
So, she’s selling videotape cassette boxes? And she’s peering inside to see where the video cassette is? 🤔

Why are these unfluencers so obsessed with unnecessary packaging for their unenvironmentally-conscious mass-produced tat?!

D26B8219-3BD4-4E54-BB9A-F932A41DA810.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why in gods name did she pick a dress from the tall section? These pockets are meant to be at waist height but instead they are slung under her belly/gunt at her widest part. Then she adds even more width by putting her hands into them. And those ghastly leather mules on their umpteenth outing.

Will she not take style advice from anyone?

View attachment 1219893
She will NOT accept that we can see the shape of her, even in skintight black. It's like she thinks we're fooled by the 2D representation, similar to her book covers? She wears outfits I would not necessarily think I could pull off as a petite 6-8. It's not about what size you are, it's about dressing for your body. No matter the size or shape, some outfits will look awful and some will actually make you look good. Well, maybe models look fantastic regardless, but also suspect they know what works for them.

Every single photo shoot or promo event photo she is dressed in black. All the events she attended to give talks at she is dressed in black. In her mind she thinks it camouflages her size it doesn't. Colour is her friend but I don't think she feels comfortable drawing attention to herself by wearing colour but she isn't seeing that wearing black illfitting clothes is actually drawing a lot more attention to her size and shape I know I have said a million times she needs to hire a stylist but I will say it again cause god that girl is stubborn and won't take any advice given. TRISHA HIRE A STYLIST, the amount of money she throws away on clothes that she prob wears once would be well spent on the cost of one meeting with a stylist and taking advice on two/three go to outfits for events photoshoots etc.

• Heart
Every single photo shoot or promo event photo she is dressed in black. All the events she attended to give talks at she is dressed in black. In her mind she thinks it camouflages her size it doesn't. Colour is her friend but I don't think she feels comfortable drawing attention to herself by wearing colour but she isn't seeing that wearing black illfitting clothes is actually drawing a lot more attention to her size and shape I know I have said a million times she needs to hire a stylist but I will say it again cause god that girl is stubborn and won't take any advice given. TRISHA HIRE A STYLIST, the amount of money she throws away on clothes that she prob wears once would be well spent on the cost of one meeting with a stylist and taking advice on two/three go to outfits for events photoshoots etc.
Absolutely..... and those bloody disgusting shoe things simply have to go - they really are 🤢

Reactions: 7
The best things I've seen her in have been the colours - the pink dress, the blue...even that green polka dot one we caught a glimpse of a few days ago. Aargh.

Reactions: 4
The professional photos from Lisa lust on Facebook, I'm sorry she is no health guru with the size she is
She really must be close to where she started again.
Would mostly just feel sad for her if she was honest about it. I've definitely been there!

Reactions: 4
So whatever shes launching is in that small box...set of knives surely??
I think.we were all giving her too much credit with the fashion line & tv show angle 😂
Making strange comments again this morning about alcohol,she panics when drinking about how she will get home..very odd?
Also this is the week she is launching and her sister is still around and she stayed in bed yesterday the bad mental health is creeping back in....I 'd say she is living the Instagram life but just not at all suited to it mentally.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.