Trisha’s Transformation #10 My Cooking Utensils are delicious, mention my weight and I’ll call you malicious !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't bleeping believe it....I go on holiday and this gets scheduled at my partners work place....Sorry for quality, defo breaking some sort of GDPR law here but I have made sure no company or personnel details are mentioned.
1650542237483.png

1650542258580.png

1650542288717.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I'd be having a word if that kind of bullshit arrived in my company.
Do you have to attend?

Reactions: 4
The people who book her for these gigs would want to look at her Instagram slop and have a wee word with themselves.

Reactions: 7
Celebrity influencer, author and chef. All are serious exaggerations! Morto for her

Reactions: 8
She didn’t create anything. Those two recipes are well known. She is a dose.
Can’t believe she is still getting bookings!

Reactions: 6
This is in a major pharmaceutical company in Cork BTW....not some ICA coffee morning like....How the duck is she getting away with it!

• Sad
She is obviously bombarding companies with emails promoting herself ain't nobody looking at her insta and thinking let's book this one.

Reactions: 4
This is in a major pharmaceutical company in Cork BTW....not some ICA coffee morning like....How the duck is she getting away with it!
Was speaking to a friend of mine who works with a well established med device company in Sligo who had Trisha in for talks.

She was actually inspired by her initially. Then looked up her Instagram. And was pitiful. Couldn't get over it.

Big companies are bringing her in.

'Created' two dishes. Thai Curry and chicken brocolli bake. Her place on Masterchef The Professionals is a way off id say.

• Haha
Ah lads, my Company have also booked her!
Must be great money in rehashing the same 2 recipes ffs 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
If I was in the audience at that I would be like oh I'm definitely gonna cook something that a severely overweight woman has recommended. She is such a charlatan probably getting paid through the nose for it too 🤮

Also she said "dishes" four times. You'd think you'd use a thesaurus when trying to fleece people at least 😂

• Haha
Why is she thanking the girl for the "hard work," designing her logo..that would have taken 4 seconds on Canva,I'm surprised she couldn't do that herself

Sorry now to derail - todays stories she wants different levels according to ability for students taking PE but then next slide she is highlighting the relationship between mental health and physical exercise 🤔 So first off all let's split the class so athletic children are in one class and others in a different one TO REALLY DRAW ATTENTION to the fact that some kids are tit at sports and others are good , so then poor aul me who was tit at everything PE included can really have it driven home that in the most influential years of ur life in EVERY SINGLE SUBJECT YOU WERE IN A LOWER CLASS ?!?!?!??!?!?!??!? duck off Trish u silly witch

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry now to derail - todays stories she wants different levels according to ability for students taking PE but then next slide she is highlighting the relationship between mental health and physical exercise 🤔 So first off all let's split the class so athletic children are in one class and others in a different one TO REALLY DRAW ATTENTION to the fact that some kids are tit at sports and others are good , so then poor aul me who was tit at everything PE included can really have it driven home that in the most influential years of ur life in EVERY SINGLE SUBJECT YOU WERE IN A LOWER CLASS ?!?!?!??!?!?!??!? duck off Trish u silly witch

I interpreted those stories differently. Not that you were either sporty or not, but that a focus should be put on alternative activity because not everyone likes playing a team sport or running in circles around a field

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She's clearly ill informed because firstly, the PE curriculum does (or is supposed to) incorporate a variety of different activities, including ones people can do on their own like dancing, high jump, athletics, not all just team sports. And secondly it is now an exam subject for Leaving Cert. And I can almost bet my bottom dollar if it had been that way when she was in school she'd have avoided it like the plague but again let her blame anyone but herself for her current physical and mental wellbeing 🙄

• Heart
She's clearly ill informed because firstly, the PE curriculum does (or is supposed to) incorporate a variety of different activities, including ones people can do on their own like dancing, high jump, athletics, not all just team sports. And secondly it is now an exam subject for Leaving Cert. And I can almost bet my bottom dollar if it had been that way when she was in school she'd have avoided it like the plague but again let her blame anyone but herself for her current physical and mental wellbeing 🙄
That's good to know. I was left very certain I was not athletic because it was all basketball, volleyball and tennis (in summer). Was entirely convinced I couldn't run until I was 30, and never realised that I actually had potential to be strong and fit.

I interpreted those stories differently. Not that you were either sporty or not, but that a focus should be put on alternative activity because not everyone likes playing a team sport or running in circles around a field
💯 BUT the immediate after story is about importance of link between physical and mental health so I immediately thought she was on about physical stuff in PE x

💯 BUT the immediate after story is about importance of link between physical and mental health so I immediately thought she was on about physical stuff in PE x

I thought that was the point though? That PE extends beyond football/basketball or a run and it's entirely possible to feel good from sports/activity that aren't any of those things and that's the way it should be?

I feel like I'm missing something lol

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.