Trisha’s Transformation #10 My Cooking Utensils are delicious, mention my weight and I’ll call you malicious !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought that was the point though? That PE extends beyond football/basketball or a run and it's entirely possible to feel good from sports/activity that aren't any of those things and that's the way it should be?

I feel like I'm missing something lol
I interpreted it the same as you, think the original poster is mis/not understanding

Reactions: 2
I interpreted it the same as you, think the original poster is mis/not understanding
I think they think Trisha wants to split the class by ability (she mentioned she would have taken ordinary level) but then by splitting the class by ability some people in the lower classes might feel less capable which could then damage their mental health!

Either way, a lack of PE is not the reason Trisha is the size she is now. She would never be doing the exercises she is doing now in PE. It was come on since she was in school but not for those type of exercises. Telling 12 years old to do burpees would go down like a led balloon 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think they think Trisha wants to split the class by ability (she mentioned she would have taken ordinary level) but then by splitting the class by ability some people in the lower classes might feel less capable which could then damage their mental health!

Either way, a lack of PE is not the reason Trisha is the size she is now. She would never be doing the exercises she is doing now in PE. It was come on since she was in school but not for those type of exercises. Telling 12 years old to do burpees would go down like a led balloon 😂
Yes this is my point! Anyways she's still a fraudulent duck and I feel unbelievably sorry for her knees 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 7
This is in a major pharmaceutical company in Cork BTW....not some ICA coffee morning like....How the duck is she getting away with it!
Yes but did you ever think it is in the interest of a pharmaceutical company to have us all actually succeed at being healthy!. Trisha is a perfect roll model for big pharma.

Yes but did you ever think it is in the interest of a pharmaceutical company to have us all actually succeed at being healthy!. Trisha is a perfect roll model for big pharma.
Did you leave out the word "not", not in their interest? Well maybe for general punters yeah,buy more drugs, yay. But this is for their employees.
She's a role model alright, hot chicken fillet roll model.
Badum Tish!
I also work in another big pharma in Cork, I know all too well how they want us employees to be our best and healthiest, and have a great work life balance, but also work extra hours, be available at all times and basically make you want to torch the place whilst working under exceptional pressure. It's all just big pharma employee propaganda. Throw money at it while your people slowly die inside. Anyhow. Tangent.

Again, it's the BeKind movement gone too far. Yeah let's bring on this bleeping uainseach who you wouldn't fit inside a fiat 500 to tell US how to eat better or cook better or wear black or something.

You would not bring your kids to learn a new sport from a massively failed coach, you would not buy a car from a business with a rough garage or who couldn't get their own cars passed the NCT, why the duck would you pay Trisha Lewis to look after your lunch.
She's a disgraceful stupid woman.
Gonna be some serious meltdowns between now and Thursday.

I can't wait. Again, I will never pity or feel sorry for her, the only arse hole that keeps touching the electric fence here is Trisha.
Wanker.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Just on the recipes, I follow evanregan_nutrition on IG, He has tons of recipes and he has them broken down into calories per portion, grams of Protein, Carbohydrates and Fat. He has one for chicken & broccoli bake and the curry too. The calories for Trishas bake look really low 🤯

Reactions: 5
Just on the recipes, I follow evanregan_nutrition on IG, He has tons of recipes and he has them broken down into calories per portion, grams of Protein, Carbohydrates and Fat. He has one for chicken & broccoli bake and the curry too. The calories for Trishas bake look really low 🤯
I was actually thinking that there's no way her calorie estimate is correct

She actually takes stupid to a new level… her effort with the word penultimate was embarrassing… then straight on the back of that she throws in an ad for revive active .. tells how she uses it all the time and how good it is for brain function… she’s the perfect ad alright but not for health and fitness more for the scarecrow in the wizard of oz… if she had a brain she’d be dangerous

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Someone has been reading here she mentioned the burpees on the chair during lockdown. And how she had improved since then yet she has grown bigger and bigger 🤷

• Wow
FFS I also work for a Pharma company but it’s in Dublin and today we got an email about Well-being week and guess who the “celebrity chef” is doing the cook-along next Thursday, same two dishes, same spiel zzzz

Does she have a deal with all pharmaceutical companies or something?

• Wow
FFS I also work for a Pharma company but it’s in Dublin and today we got an email about Well-being week and guess who the “celebrity chef” is doing the cook-along next Thursday, same two dishes, same spiel zzzz

Getting high on their own supply to the point that booking her seems like a good idea is the only logical answer

• Haha
Reactions: 4

We’re a Dublin based bank and ours on Thursday at 12.30pm I think, it’s probably pre recorded ffs 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Do you actually have to attend these talks, like HAVE TO!
My boss would get a swift kick up the arse if he tried to organise a talk from this one. Thankfully he is heavily involved in the fitness industry and wouldnt be that stupid to hire the likes of her.

• Haha
We’re a Dublin based bank and ours on Thursday at 12.30pm I think, it’s probably pre recorded ffs 🤦‍♀️
It must be, ours is at the same time 😂

My boss would get a swift kick up the arse if he tried to organise a talk from this one. Thankfully he is heavily involved in the fitness industry and wouldnt be that stupid to hire the likes of her.
Not compulsory in my company thankfully

Reactions: 6
No it’s Well-being opt in event.
Part of a wellness initiative, plenty of other actual interesting events happening all week 😊

Why do her bare feet in the gym give me the rage...never in my life have I seen anyone in the gym in bare feet it would not be tolerated

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Why do her bare feet in the gym give me the rage...never in my life have I seen anyone in the gym in bare feet it would not be tolerated
I agree it is soooo gross and I have zero respect amount any gym/PT that allows it. The gym she goes to had up that a launch is coming....I wonder is it with Trisha.

"if you've any questions on the day please let me know and I'll be happy to answer them"

The Cork and Dublin Pharma could indeed be the same company, but how can she be preaching to pharma and bank at the same time?

Getting high on their own supply to the point that booking her seems like a good idea is the only logical answer
Unless she's cheap and available, imagine getting someone right for a cook along like that, it would be mad expensive. I've had to organise work things in the past and more often than not it's lastminute.com and you end up getting the only person that's available 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.