Trisha’s Transformation #10 My Cooking Utensils are delicious, mention my weight and I’ll call you malicious !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eh am I missing something here, she went to all that bother to put on the wetsuit (even bloody filmed it) and she didn’t even get into the water after all that :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I actually think she has no interest whatsoever in losing weight. She simply doesn't do any work towards it at all.

Reactions: 13
Anybody else reckon she was on the beer last night and horsed a box of fags back and that's why we haven't seen her yet to tell us that the break was just gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous. Just chilling with family and the kids and the beach and the sea air, just delicious and how her soul is full and it was just all delicious.... Because she absolutely ruined herself last night and hoovered up the brekkie buffet....

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Anybody else reckon she was on the beer last night and horsed a box of fags back and that's why we haven't seen her yet to tell us that the break was just gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous. Just chilling with family and the kids and the beach and the sea air, just delicious and how her soul is full and it was just all delicious.... Because she absolutely ruined herself last night and hoovered up the brekkie buffet....
Yep probably , lying around reading here …. That’s why we got her snap of running into the sea, sorry running towards the sea 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I see Karl Henry has announced he’s appearing in the fitness and wellness summit in July… I wonder did she not get the call and is having a meltdown!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
FairPlay to her getting to the gym but it’s awful to watch I’m heavy myself and I certainly wouldn’t be posting videos jumping and running around like a manic person. How are they inspiring and motivating to watch. 🤷‍♀️

Trisha girl laughing at your sister nearly falling over in the gym the fact you had to post it, Shane on you remember she’s the one giving you the support by been their & it could be you falling next time who will be laughing then !!!

Reactions: 3
"The breakfast was freshly cooked, you didn't feel ill from it" - Trish Lewis on The Garryvoe Hotel.

What high praise this is. Imagine spending 147 years as an executive head chef in a popular big city eatery and you praise food that is freshly cooked and doesn't make you sick.

She is actually genuinely mentally slow. I'd say she has an IQ level of about 80.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
"The breakfast was freshly cooked, you didn't feel ill from it" - Trish Lewis on The Garryvoe Hotel.

What high praise this is. Imagine spending 147 years as an executive head chef in a popular big city eatery and you praise food that is freshly cooked and doesn't make you sick.

She is actually genuinely mentally slow. I'd say she has an IQ level of about 80.
I think you’re spot on with the last point for sure - this boorish, loutish persona she’s developed is to mask all her insecurities, not just how she feels about her size. I’ll never understand how she has the following she has other than that people feel desperately sorry for her.

Who even speaks like that. She's praising a hotel's breakfast and the bar she sets is that 'look ye won't vom afterward'.
It's not like she got to that size being fussy about what food she puts in her delicate tummy either.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The gym video, where she starts boxing, the little OTT hand twirls she does to pull up her fists, I've watched it 10 times now. Lolapalooza. What is she at 🤣🤣
She takes it SO SERIOUSLY, you're doing it for exercise, you won't be hopping in the ring with Tyson Fury any time soon

And put some socks on at least Veruca Joe

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I remember when I started at the gym and I could not do full press ups. Started with the variant on your knees instead of toes.
Eventually I got stronger and lighter and was able to do them from my toes. It was a good point of reference for me, way more important than the scales or measuring tape. I was really proud of myself and my new muscles. It was a clear indicator of progress., I think they call it a "non scale win".

I see this prick doing those "burpees", from a height, with legs spread, and it is higher they are getting.
I recall in her Covid sessions in her Mam's living room doing them from a chair and making a point of saying they will only get lower and lower etc.

Trish doesn't actually want to get on like, she only has envy and jealousy rather than admiration for people.

Like that time her sister "could have a dessert because of her metabolism", rather than her active lifestyle and otherwise healthy diet presumably.
She laments and whines over what others have that she does not have, but is also not willing to do what others do to have whatever.

You need to replace Jealousy and envy with admiration Trisha, ya thick feck.
Don't look over your neighbours wall to see what they have, only to make sure they have enough as they say.

Learn to look at people who have opened the doors and done the things and be admiring of them, it spurs you on.

Jealousy, a pointless emotion. Admiration, a powerful one.

Reactions: 12
I think once this new business venture is up and running any hope she had of resuming her weight loss journey will be well gone. The business will be a way of earning money without having to do too much I would imagine. Order a bit of stock in from China throw it up on the website link from insta job done. Four months into the year and it's bigger and bigger she has gotten. She will be back to her original size by the end of the year. She looks massive in those gym videos and even in the video from the car her face is a far cry from the facetuned version she loves posting.

Reactions: 11
Who even speaks like that. She's praising a hotel's breakfast and the bar she sets is that 'look ye won't vom afterward'.
It's not like she got to that size being fussy about what food she puts in her delicate tummy either.
I think that statment tells a lot more than she intended. To me she means that she enjoyed it even though she was hungover and ill. Saw her this morning as I was sitting in the local cafe having a cappuccino with my mother. She got a take away coffee and something else. She was sitting in her car scoffing it and posting on insta. She's huge and not winning any battle. She's doing very well for herself out of it though, nice car and the best of clothes. But at the back of it all living a lie must be soul destroying.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I think that statment tells a lot more than she intended. To me she means that she enjoyed it even though she was hungover and ill. Saw her this morning as I was sitting in the local cafe having a cappuccino with my mother. She got a take away coffee and something else. She was sitting in her car scoffing it and posting on insta. She's huge and not winning any battle. She's doing very well for herself out of it though, nice car and the best of clothes. But at the back of it all living a lie must be soul destroying.
My first thought too was she was hungover and managed to keep her breakfast down. The scoffing in the car doesn't surprise me at all she was rewarding herself after her gym session this morning. She really really needs to start counting calories her gym sessions are a complete waste of time and energy.

Reactions: 10
But we could all have a nice car and clothes etc with any job if we didn't have mortgages, bills, childcare and school expenses. She lives like perpetual spoilt teenage brat.

Edit as it posted twice

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.