Trisha’s Transformation #10 My Cooking Utensils are delicious, mention my weight and I’ll call you malicious !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The sheep will all buy the first product she brings out it's the same with all the Huns. The thing is they think they can keep selling that amount consistently but it's trying to keep the sales up to that level with each product she brings out that she needs to be worried about or she will find herself with a house full of stock she can't shift. She might find she made a big mistake by not just bringing out a complete set as her one and only product. Better to have one of something that sells well than a variety that are slow selling.

Reactions: 4
Only about 300 left, I’ll say it again, who the fook is buying these!!!
I saw someone on my Instagram today has bought them and tagged her !! Same girl has weight issues too ( like me too) however I would not buy these! Does it say on her website her stock count ?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I wonder what her bff Brian keane fitness thinks about her and her so called Transformation now.

I wonder what her bff Brian keane fitness thinks about her and her so called Transformation now.
He uploaded his podcast again and she just sounded so false and is gone polar opposite to what she said she wanted to do on the podcast, She was totally fangirling over him, he’s rotten, wears the same gym clothes multiple days in a row and just looks like he smells of BO and dog

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I saw someone on my Instagram today has bought them and tagged her !! Same girl has weight issues too ( like me too) however I would not buy these! Does it say on her website her stock count ?
If you enter say 2500 it’ll tell you only x available, she had 2000 initially

She must have added more stock! There’s still 1268 to purchase and it had defo gone down 🤷‍♀️ Maybe that’s the radio silence, knowing her product not as popular as she thought
Maybe a lot of people had them in baskets that did not check out. I can't see how she would add stock that quickly unless she was distributing directly from manufacturer

Reactions: 6
It was def in the low hundreds, shocked too at how fast they were selling.

I saw Nevin McGuire's today in Dunnes. Far superior and no fancy packaging or overpriced.

Reactions: 7
It was def in the low hundreds, shocked too at how fast they were selling.

I saw Nevin McGuire's today in Dunnes. Far superior and no fancy packaging or overpriced.
Bought Neven Maguires 3 in a box, different knives, for €30. Amazing quality

Reactions: 9
I see Edward Scissorhands everytime she swings the knives. Black clothes and hair a mess, only thing is she looks like a tangoed version of him..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Bought Neven Maguires 3 in a box, different knives, for €30. Amazing quality
Agree - some of that range is really excellent for the price and you can see a lot went into making it a quality range, and Neven just didn't put his name to any old tat to make a few quid. The oven tins are great too.

Reactions: 9
This is not a good sign guys, not even a week since product launch and not a boo from her in a couple of days.
Where is she?

I’d say she’s hit a low after the excitement of the launch… she has very poor mental health… she really needs a proper job and then some professional help…

Reactions: 10
Is actually bastard allergic to runners???!!
I hope she steps on a rusty nail the manky witch 🤢 No bleeping need!

And she going to be on stage at wellfest this weekend ffs 🤬
I hope she smashes her toe with that ball. The RAGE is real today.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.