Trisha’s Transformation #10 My Cooking Utensils are delicious, mention my weight and I’ll call you malicious !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She'll be having sleepless nights up against Maeve Madden & her crew at Wellfest & this one looking like she belongs anywhere else but there.

Reactions: 6
She'll be having sleepless nights up against Maeve Madden & her crew at Wellfest & this one looking like she belongs anywhere else but there.
Amazed why people ask her to things like this. Spouting positivity but yet struggling herself. How could anyone feel motivated by her !!!

Reactions: 8
If I had as many followers I bet I’d be asked too. These events have nothing to do with who you are it’s all about reaching as many followers as possible to make another €. Everything is to make money. I dont know anything about wellfest so I’m just speculating here that you’ve to buy tickets etc. unless it’s a charity event and people with great difficulties in life re mental health and poverty can go and feel welcome regardless of their status, being able to afford a ticket etc. I’ll do my research now and might come back to eat my hat.

Reactions: 5
If I had as many followers I bet I’d be asked too. These events have nothing to do with who you are it’s all about reaching as many followers as possible to make another €. Everything is to make money. I dont know anything about wellfest so I’m just speculating here that you’ve to buy tickets etc. unless it’s a charity event and people with great difficulties in life re mental health and poverty can go and feel welcome regardless of their status, being able to afford a ticket etc. I’ll do my research now and might come back to eat my hat.
It’s most definitely ticketed but 99.9% of the presenters are in a Fitness space, Joe Wicks/Maeve Madden etc.
Now I am about health at every size & i don’t think you need to be thin to be healthy, but Trisha Lewis is not Fit or healthy or just overweight. She’s morbidly obese, always in a rage in the gym, hates walking and has a binge eating disorder.
I really think wellfest should rethink her invite. And I’ve told them as much 😬

Reactions: 23
The scales are moving again people -praise the lord 😉.....it will only take them a few years to get back to the transformation weight 🤔..... and then they need to continue on for a few more...

• Wow
Those gym videos are pretty shocking to watch. She needs some serious help if she wants to lose the weight and not just throwing a ball around a gym for the gram

Reactions: 14
Why does she need to hang off the chin up bar? Her workouts make no sense to me at all.
Also, first mention of weight in a looooooong time.

Reactions: 19
Why does she need to hang off the chin up bar? Her workouts make no sense to me at all.
Also, first mention of weight in a looooooong time.
I mean, doing chin ups are a power to WEIGHT thing, so seems kind of cruel. The only reason I can kind of half do cheating ones underhand now is because I lost weight which made them easier. She's got the equivalent of a big rugby player hanging off her.

Reactions: 4
The scales are finally moving she says.... which way love? Up?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'd love to see her post a pic of herself along side all the pounds of butter to show the amount weight she has put back in the last 12 months

• Haha
Reactions: 14
FairPlay to her getting stuck in to the gym but those work out videos are horrendous, I’m heavy myself and wouldn’t dream recording awful work outs, how do people feel motivated by her. !!! Even her personal trainer most cop Thers been no change for months with Trisha. 🤨🤔

Reactions: 9
Her statement about the scales finally moving shows how much in denial she is… they have been moving just in the wrong direction!!! Also what happened the “I’m ditching the scales” … rem last year she was preaching about chasing happiness not numbers on a scales… Trisha love … to be a good liar you have to have a good memory…. Those gym videos show who’s in charge… no trainer would have somebody her size doing such ridiculous workouts… she needs basic simple routines !!! She however wants the videos for Instagram…

Reactions: 16
I'm no fitness expert here at all so please correct me if I'm wrong but it's clear as day to see her problem area is around her middle and it seems not one of those exercises is helping her target that? I know that area specific exercises arent supposed to be good but surely she needs sweaty cardio to help shift all that excess weight???

I'm no fitness expert here at all so please correct me if I'm wrong but it's clear as day to see her problem area is around her middle and it seems not one of those exercises is helping her target that? I know that area specific exercises arent supposed to be good but surely she needs sweaty cardio to help shift all that excess weight???
Yep, I agree. Weights and jumping on boxes all grand if you've only a small bit to lose and to build muscle but what she needs is cardio now.

Reactions: 7
Everyone needs some amount of cardio, for sure, but the exercises she does would help to build muscle. Muscle burns more calories at rest than other tissues, so theoretically, by increasing her muscle mass, she would be increasing her resting metabolism, which is of huge benefit. Her 5k walks would be plenty cardio, alongside her resistance sessions

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.