Trisha’s Transformation #10 My Cooking Utensils are delicious, mention my weight and I’ll call you malicious !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The relationship with Dan must have really soured. I think his thing is promo videos for products etc. Going from living in each others ears to this, wonder what happened?!

Reactions: 7
Trisha is feeling happy for her weighloss books and now her crappy products of knifes , good for her , but it’s pretty disheartening the only reason you got a following from day one was people were invested in your weighloss journey. Including myself, I think it’s money and conning people that’s gone to her head !!!! These Instahuns would sell their souls !!!
💯 Agree. She gained her following from her weight loss journey that was why I followed her too. It wasn't for her cooking demo's it wasn't for cheffing. I know once they get a following they probably get asked to advertise very few of them refuse. Very few of them will only advertise stuff that they have tried and tested or is anyway relatable to the initial ethos of their page. It has been all about her transformation. And she launches a product herself and it's related to cooking. Is her transformation over, is it now about cooking???? Does she believe her followers are interested in cooking and utensils??? Is she going to change the name of her page now from Trisha's Transformation to just Trisha Lewis. There are plenty of chef's about to follow if cooking is an interest many of them with their own range of products and I would definitely spend my money on products from a well know chef than Trisha. It becomes all about the money for all these Huns but yet they retain their followers. And the idiots flock to buy any rubbish they sell.

Reactions: 10
💯 Agree. She gained her following from her weight loss journey that was why I followed her too. It wasn't for her cooking demo's it wasn't for cheffing. I know once they get a following they probably get asked to advertise very few of them refuse. Very few of them will only advertise stuff that they have tried and tested or is anyway relatable to the initial ethos of their page. It has been all about her transformation. And she launches a product herself and it's related to cooking. Is her transformation over, is it now about cooking???? Does she believe her followers are interested in cooking and utensils??? Is she going to change the name of her page now from Trisha's Transformation to just Trisha Lewis. There are plenty of chef's about to follow if cooking is an interest many of them with their own range of products and I would definitely spend my money on products from a well know chef than Trisha. It becomes all about the money for all these Huns but yet they retain their followers. And the idiots flock to buy any rubbish they sell.
She can only be on a high for so long before it all comes crashing down before her. I’m trying to lose weight myself but I put a lot of things on hold for myself until I get the lbs off I know life is for living but I have my priorities 🤞👏 as for Trisha it’s just about the money and getting more of a following. To be fair her cooking skills Havint been the greatest for a executive chef at times. Tis knife venture will make her money but will it make her happy in the long run when she loses herself!!!

The relationship with Dan must have really soured. I think his thing is promo videos for products etc. Going from living in each others ears to this, wonder what happened?!
Was always curious too between them. Clearly it impacted her losing a friendship he probably did help her in a lot of ways im sure he would be making way better promoting videos if he was still involved with her !!!

Reactions: 5
She is never going to be happy until she is happy with who she sees in the mirror. All these false highs are going to be followed by very low lows. The thing that all these Instahuns don't understand is that they are trying to sell all these products to the same buyers. They aren't trying to grow their market. They have a very small audience and are flogging the same shite to them all day in day out. You can't continue to introduce new products and not increase the audience eventually the sales will fall away. They all do it bring out a range that range needs to be sold elsewhere aswell not just insta in order for it be viable to increase product range. Obviously the first item in the range will sell but after that are sales going to keep increasing. I bet eventually all the Huns end up with warehouses full of stock they can't shift.

Reactions: 7
She just needs to admit that she isn't transforming and does not even want to. I mean seriously WHY are people still supporting her. Below is a pic (2018 on left) and on the right is from her video promotional when they took this pic. She is bigger now!!!. I just wish she would admit she doesn't want to lose weight and close the transformation page and stop with the bullshit talks etc etc. If our corporate office book her again I will lose it.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Below is a pic (2018 on left) and on the right is from her video promotional when they took this pic. She is bigger now!!!
The difference now is there are better filters available and more professional make-up sessions.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She just needs to admit that she isn't transforming and does not even want to. I mean seriously WHY are people still supporting her. Below is a pic (2018 on left) and on the right is from her video promotional when they took this pic. She is bigger now!!!. I just wish she would admit she doesn't want to lose weight and close the transformation page and stop with the bullshit talks etc etc. If our corporate office book her again I will lose it.
100 % she has lost interest 👏👏

Reactions: 6
But why do you care? Who cares if she is bigger, who cares about anyone’s size whatsoever.
Her transformation is ongoing. It’s called life and life experiences

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
But why do you care? Who cares if she is bigger, who cares about anyone’s size whatsoever.
She is making money telling people how to reset and transform.... its do as I say not as I do. She isn't qualified to be giving advice. She is manic. I followed her at the start and bought her first book as I thought she was just brilliant but than she went downhill when she started selling mattresses, teeth whitener etc etc the list goes on. I don't care that she is bigger,hey I am big myself. I care that she is pretending her advise works and exploiting people with fake pictures and this OTT fake happiness. She needs to take a break from social media and concentrate on her mental health. The best thing for her is to say she doesn't want to transform and that's great if she just admits that. No-one cares but she has built this page on a transformation and she clearly doesnt want to.which is fine but stop making money off it. She will find a lot more happiness closing the page instead of showing us her hopping around on a box and shouting beat the bulge at us!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Her size in of itself isn’t the issue. She consistently lies and manipulates her audience who believe what she says. How many people who need to lose weight badly for their health will never start because they see someone like her lying about being flat out on point with her exercise and food and never losing a pound? They’ll think there’s no point in trying because look at Trisha ‘putting the work in’ and getting zero results. She is a fraud, charlatan and her lies are dangerous to the health and well-being of people who put their faith in her. She should be utterly ashamed and it’s only a shame there isn’t a law preventing her kind of bullshit. Who knows how many lives and futures she’s negatively impacted with her total dishonesty. People would have more respect for her if she came clean, rather than lie and lie and LIE to people. She’s disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I just don't see why anyone would buy knives with her name on though. Are people really that flush that they'd just buy anything they are shown? I know they think they're supporting her but she's shown herself to be just out for the cash at the end of the day.

Reactions: 14
HOLD UP: isn't play creative the company her old pal Dan set up with that lad Shane then
left him high and dry after they moved to a new premises 🧐🕵️‍♀️ Interesting....

• Wow
Reactions: 5
HOLD UP: isn't play creative the company her old pal Dan set up with that lad Shane then
left him high and dry after they moved to a new premises 🧐🕵️‍♀️ Interesting....
Yes indeed!
Dan left shane high and dry when covid started.
Dan was then the guy doing ALL the Trisha promo….
Shane to be fair seems to have really made the business work. But Trisha using Shane is not only just Trisha NOT using Dan, it’s a deliberate choice

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.