Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Smallpotato

VIP Member
Bad vibes from Hila? I find that very difficult to understand, she is literally so chill and hardworking.
likewise. I find her very respectful, she rarely gets into drama. When Ricegum accused her of being a moody bitch, Ethan called him out and she’s continued being silent which is often the best thing with bullies. One thing that I think speaks volumes with Hila is that she has stated a few times that Trisha isn’t allowed to babysit Theodore, and I think Hila knows Trishas true character. Remember when Trisha called Hila a bitch and a cunt?

On after dark last night she sounded so sad when she said “I can’t imagine it’s easy in their house too” which makes me think that Moses and Hila are talking, but it’s hard.

It’s difficult when you fall out with in-laws; I don’t talk to my BIL and SIL as they got arrested last year for a crime that I can’t forgive. My husband has a relationship with them, but I keep silent.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

salmaaax

Chatty Member
Didn't realise there was a thread on here for her, I think that the way she behaves and constantly shifts the blame and projects her insecurities onto others is something that she might never grow from and it's sad to see how much its ruining her relationships with other people

I like Ethan, and the whole H3 entity and can't help but feel bad for the way Trisha is acting - the text message where shes so blatantly anti semitic to him as well as the way she made him feel uncomfortable when talking about his tourettes or about Hila the whole thing is just a bit sad to watch tbh

geeforthetea

Chatty Member
She's very threatened by women who are secure in themselves like Hila, the things she said about her were disgusting and I'm sorry but if my brother was happy to let his new girlfriend speak about me like that I would be so pissed off. Considering Hila wasn't even in the room at the time, and all Ethan said was Hila doesn't want us to talk about her, Trisha's reaction was vile. You can't just take that back, it's always out there. I wonder how well Moses actually does with his art, Trisha is always painting him as an equal partner, but it's not like he was living in a mansion before he met her.

Uhohno

Chatty Member
H3 released their video to the public.
This genuinely was so painful to watch. Ethan looks/sounds so hurt. He also made very good points. He's stuck between a rock and a hard place and it's genuinely heartbreaking..

Also his comments really makes Moses look awful.. this wasn't just two entertainers fighting!

Reactions: 7

qwikti

Chatty Member
There's almost no way Trisha is reading here, in my opinion. We've discussed things all previously discussed on the subreddit, so she's definitely responding to them, not us. This thread was pretty slow up until a couple weeks ago too, so I'm especially doubtful that she's here, so feel free to speak openly

also damn, you guys spoiled the next ep for me, i'm not a member of the channel, but still look forward to the next episodes, and had successfully avoided spoilers until now....

1624470657017.png

• Wow

Uhohno

Chatty Member
I don't understand what the point of that video was? Trisha never publicly said that they do not want to be sexualised. They still have their only fans.. Sexualised themselves on a number of occasions. And iirc never once has Trisha said that the candle stick holder was SA?
I just feel like this is more bullshit to try and make Ethan look worse than he actually is?

qwikti

Chatty Member
I really like freniemes I only got into following trisha since she went on the h3h3 podcast I knew who she was cos she has been literally on every show on TV at some stage. But I looked up gossip on her and the dramas she has been previously in but she has had such a redemption arc with freniemes and moses and its quite sad if the podcast ends just over her not liking AB and his wife.
with peace and love, that's not what it's ending over, AB and his wife actually have nothing to do with this particular blow up, and although Ian and Sam are who you mean, neither do they in my opinion

it's about disrespecting the crew (and their ideas) and insisting she has the right to hire who she wants (her sister) because Ethan takes a cut to keep his production company working

Brelle20

I wish she would stop with the My Chemical Romance related stuff. She's deffo not into the whole emo/alt thing and is doing it because of TikTok.

From a grumpy ex-Myspace kid 😂 😂

Uhohno

Chatty Member
and you asked me why 12 months,lmao and I had a rumor like about a week or two ago that Trisha wasn't happy with a new hire.
Hahahahahaha well if definitely wasn't 12 months.. was it even a week? 😆🤣
So I've watched all 3 of the videos and boy, it's taken me a few hours to process it.
Bruh. I'm fuming. Trisha compared Ethan 'lying' about them wanting to fire the crew to Trisha lying about sexual assault and physical assault.
Calling it now, Trisha is going to 'me too' Ethan!

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
I think this comment sums up why it’s not a good idea to have frenemies specific staff.

If Trisha really does have all these issues with the money and experience with being being “fucked over” then they can easily afford a PA/Lawyer that would have delt with all of these negotiations for them. I genuinly just think they’re annoyed they couldn’t hire their family to be their yes men on set, which is not how a job works. Also them publicly bashing Ethan saying he pocketing all highlights when they know nothing about how much production costs is so manipulative. I wish they would just admit “yeah, it was all about the money and I’m pissed that I don’t know where it goes” and move on.

Attachments

Smallpotato

VIP Member
Husband and I watched Ethan’s video last night and my husbands choked on Trisha doing OnlyFans. So I showed him, and now my husbands funeral is next Friday.

• Haha

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
I think at this point Moses needs to set fire to her WiFi router. They really aren’t doing themselves any favours going off online all the time it’s classic Trisha nothing is ever their fault.
I really feel for Ethan, Hila and Moses.

orlyb1310

VIP Member
I know that Versace table is really ugly and I feel that they is nothing in the house that shows that Moses lives there too, I think that poor Moses isnt getting an opinion on that.
Ngl I quite like the table but when she said she got it at a bargain price, I thought she was gonna say 2k max 😂the chairs are proper cheap looking though. I don't think Moses gives his opinion on anything. He seems like the saying 'anything for a quiet life' personified.

• Haha
I believe Trisha. I believe she repeatedly confided in SD and Ryan and they just brushed it off to avoid more drama and void their contract. Why does Ryan say Jeffree was never nice to him and Shane said he wanted to distance from Jeffree.

Why can these grown ass men void their contract on a died pallette and part amicably.
I've said before and I'll say it again, I always knew that Ryland was such a shady character. I've hated him since he talked shit about Kylie Minogue saying how it was ridiculous that she had the trademark Kylie, when he had never heard of her.... Who died and made him the Queen of Sheba?
Kylie has been an icon in the gay community for years.
And when he talked shit about not hearing about Iggy Azalea because she was in Australia shooting some singing show the voice..... he's an arrogant bastard that thinks to highly of himself.

Iggy Azalea

• Wow

qwikti

Chatty Member
Has anyone with adblock and a lot of bravery watched her latest upload?
I watched it all, my previous replies are also as a response to watching it, but my recap is -

She says that Ethan is 'punching down' on her sister (i.e. going after her despite her small following), he is inciting hate despite her sister deleting the tiktok, says Ethan is notorious for this. She says the crew are unprofessional, and are just fans, she wanted a proper crew, mentions again how Dan didn't want her on the podcast, all the while at another point mentioning how if Ethan has forgiven something then he should let it go and not bring it up. She talks again about the 5% and the highlights revenue and argues she doesn't care about the money. She also says that she loves Hila, and they're all still invited to the wedding.

There's a few more less-important points, but it's like verbal vomit, i can't enter that muck and come up with anything meaningful. She just throws up so many fallacies that it becomes hard to even argue how/where she is wrong, because it's just a lot

Last edited:
  • Heart