Trisha Paytas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think there's a bit of an assumption that all of her exes think she's an absolute psycho and she destroys every relationship she's in, friendship and romantic. Perhaps her sharing those texts from Jason was a way of implicitly saying 'look he wants to have a civil conversation with me so it couldn't have been me that was in the wrong during our relationship'. I love what's come from her relationship with Moses (Frenemies) but I can't see them being together forever and I think she'd turn against the whole family and expose 'truths' if they were to break up.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
I think there's a bit of a assumption that all of her exes think she's an absolute psycho and she destroys every relationship she's in, friendship and romantic. Perhaps her sharing those texts from Jason was a way of implicitly saying 'look he wants to have a civil conversation with me so it couldn't have been me that was in the wrong during our relationship'. I love what's come from her relationship with Moses (Frenemies) but I can't see them being together forever and I think she'd turn against the whole family and expose 'truths' if they were to break up.
But she drove to Jason's house driving her car into his house, knocked on the windows and doors for two hours, jumped into his pool naked, knocked again on his windows and doors and then crashed her car again when she was high and I think his kids was in the house. Why didnt Jason call the police? Why did he get a order on her?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I think there's a bit of an assumption that all of her exes think she's an absolute psycho and she destroys every relationship she's in, friendship and romantic. Perhaps her sharing those texts from Jason was a way of implicitly saying 'look he wants to have a civil conversation with me so it couldn't have been me that was in the wrong during our relationship'. I love what's come from her relationship with Moses (Frenemies) but I can't see them being together forever and I think she'd turn against the whole family and expose 'truths' if they were to break up.
Someone thinks that those text message from Jason that Trisha faked them. LMAO. But I can see your point too.

I think she said on twitter that they have found the venue in LA but she didnt say where for privacy reasons but the other thing is I have also heard is that she is broke and that is why there is no furniture in the house.
I wouldn't be surprised. But she had to buy that $50,000 Versace ugly ass Tablet, SMH.

I think she said on twitter that they have found the venue in LA but she didnt say where for privacy reasons but the other thing is I have also heard is that she is broke and that is why there is no furniture in the house.
I wouldn't be surprised. But she had to buy that $50,000 Versace ugly ass Tablet, SMH.

But she drove to Jason's house driving her car into his house, knocked on the windows and doors for two hours, jumped into his pool naked, knocked again on his windows and doors and then crashed her car again when she was high and I think his kids was in the house. Why didnt Jason call the police? Why did he get a order on her?
Tbh I don't really know the ins and outs to their breakup so I can't answer your questions, I'm just sceptical as to whether she's still in love with Jason or whether she's just trying to prove she's a good person and he's begging for her to hear him out. But its Trisha's so the reality of the situation is probably vastly different to anything we can comprehend 😂

• Haha
I know that Versace table is really ugly and I feel that they is nothing in the house that shows that Moses lives there too, I think that poor Moses isnt getting an opinion on that.

Reactions: 5
I know that Versace table is really ugly and I feel that they is nothing in the house that shows that Moses lives there too, I think that poor Moses isnt getting an opinion on that.
Ngl I quite like the table but when she said she got it at a bargain price, I thought she was gonna say 2k max 😂the chairs are proper cheap looking though. I don't think Moses gives his opinion on anything. He seems like the saying 'anything for a quiet life' personified.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I laughed when she said that they hold her weight and I thought "ya after all the pizzas, macaroni cheese, McDonald's, Starbucks and all the other fast food she eats".

Reactions: 2
I have seen some of her recent tiktoks and Muki seems to be in some of them so have she taken her back or has her mum and Kali moved in with them? I wonder if it is true that Trisha brought them a house nearby.

Or he’s a cuck who’s scared of her which Ethan has said in passing on Frenemies. I mean I would be too if my partner abused me and then accused me of speaking to under age girls...
I definitely think it’s a combination of both. Trisha does have a habit of thinking that if she’s acknowledged her actions, it means she’s changed. She hit him less than a year ago. Has she been to anger management or some sort of counselling? Probably not but she probably thinks she’s off the hook simply for admitting to doing it🙄

Reactions: 6
Or he’s a cuck who’s scared of her which Ethan has said in passing on Frenemies. I mean I would be too if my partner abused me and then accused me of speaking to under age girls...

He never speaks up about ANYTHING. Just lets it slide. Ugh.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
He never speaks up about ANYTHING. Just lets it slide. Ugh.
So photos and Ethan mentioning it mean nothing?

I definitely think it’s a combination of both. Trisha does have a habit of thinking that if she’s acknowledged her actions, it means she’s changed. She hit him less than a year ago. Has she been to anger management or some sort of counselling? Probably not but she probably thinks she’s off the hook simply for admitting to doing it🙄
Haha exactly! She doesn’t take accountability. She “apologises” always with an excuse of mental illness or drugs but, Her apology is never followed up with an action.

Last edited:
So photos and Ethan mentioning it mean nothing?

Haha exactly! She doesn’t take accountability. She “apologises” always with an excuse of mental illness or drugs but, Her apology is never followed up with an action.

I'm talking about Moses? ...

Trishaaaaa, stop recreating My Chem videos you twit 😂
Now I could spend all day giving reasons as to why we shouldn't give Trisha the time of day but I'm not going to pretend I haven't listened to 2005 and Wrong Side of Mulholland Drive more than once😂. The latter always reminds me of that Mullholland Drive fan on here that got exposed for making up their elaborate stories 😭😭😭

In one of her latest tiktoks she said that she spend her last 100k to make that video so that would make her broke. I know that she will get a payment from YouTube or OnlyFans lets hope she doesnt have any bills to pay.

I'm a GG refugee Nice to see not everyone has converted to a Trash lover. Finally one place online to vent about her bullshit

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.