Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

qwikti

Chatty Member
Trisha, who spends every episode of frenemies flexing on her audience, expressing how much she spends, often on a whim (hello, knock-off adam sandler clothing, hi there, 30k wedding invites!), decides to complain because Ethan, who is completely in control of production and planning, takes an extra cut* to do his job and keep his employees paid and doing their job.

God. How detached from reality do you have to be for that to happen?

Also, she accuses Ethan of gaslighting, which is LITERALLY exactly what she did to him. Her psycho giggling-smiling 'I'm not angry/upset/frustrated' while we're literally all aware she is, and making Ethan out to be this horrible man for stating the obvious makes me sick. He's not a punching bag, there to take her hits whenever she feels she wants to lash out. He himself said he wants to come off of anti-depressants, runs a business, has 2/3 children on the way, nobody in that situation should be expected to take her shit.

The walking bag of contradictions and diseases (mental and venereal) has had such an easy ride with Frenemies, someone needs to teach her about sucking it up and getting on with things.

*5% and highlights money.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Kindred_

VIP Member
I’ve always had a soft spot for Trisha but this pattern of toxic behaviour is exhausting. I enjoy frenemies but knew it was a ticking time bomb until something goes wrong. What is she even saying in her video?! “Everyone has been kind to me, everyone has been amazing!” but she’s not getting her own way and made a tit of herself so dives straight into “I’m leaving!”

Do we think Ethan will try and get her back? I liked the dynamic at the start but he became abit of joke with the costumes, you could see him getting more and more sucked in to her world.
Sounds like she will demand a separate behind the scenes team if she agrees to go back. I hope Ethan just ends it and carries on with his own thing.

Reactions: 14

Kindred_

VIP Member
Did anyone notice that a few videos ago Trisha randomly started mispronouncing Hilas name and has done so ever since? Seems like an intentional but passive move? And then in the pregnancy announcement, Trisha kept saying “wow that’s crazy, that’s exciting” over and over with no enthusiasm 🤣 I could tell they just couldn’t force happiness for E&H and kept trying to divert the subject and keep other topics going for as long as possible.

Reactions: 12

cokezero112

In my opinion I think Ethan handled this part of the situation well (I think he did TERRIBLE with sticking up for his wife and letting her get slandered like that by Trish before, he definitely could have done way more there) and isn’t being petty at all. He spoke seriously on the topic, clearly was very effected by the whole situation. He’s now just plodding on through it with humour, he’s not maliciously bring Trisha any further in to it but just playing on the ridiculousness of it all. If people are worried that THAT would “trigger” Trisha, then I’m sorry but she’s not cut out of the internet. People have said a lot worse about her and she’s not been bothered. She’s only bothered when she can run with a narrative to feed in to her victim complex.
I agree. He should of cut ties after the Hila incident. It allowed her to overstep his boundaries more after that.

Found this interesting - is she saying the new meds made her act in that way?

This absolutely infuriates me! She continues to stigmatise mental illness and use it as her shield for shitty behaviour. I’m over it.

She’s incredibly abusive. Emotionally and physically. I can’t imagine the manipulation Moses must deal with on a daily basis. Apparently when they moved in together Trisha made him sell his old house so he wouldn’t be able to leave when they had an argument. That’s seriously scary to me
Trisha is basically functioning on the level of a toddler, always has and always will so throwing tantrums and getting physical are completely the norm. I believe that Trisha thinks because she is a female (I know non binary now) but believes she can't physically abuse anyone because she presents as female.

Also she made Moses get rid of his cats that he loved because they were taking up too much time, they even gave a kitten to Shane and Shane's dog killed it... So basically Trish is the worst human.

• Sad
  • Wow

qwikti

Chatty Member
I know what Trisha did in the past was awful but I did start to think she had maybe turned a corner before all this, honestly though I’m not team Ethan either I think they are both messy. I also get bad vibes from hila.
Bad vibes from Hila? I find that very difficult to understand, she is literally so chill and hardworking.

Emmi59382

Chatty Member
Sorry but this doesn't come as a surprise to me. When you're someone who is constantly in drama or fighting with different people it comes to a stage where you have to look at yourself and realise you are the problem. Trisha is the problem. Trisha does not know how to communicate. The moment they have an issue with someone they are on the kitchen floor ranting and raving for content. At that stage it's too far to go back and repair the relationship.
They have done this time and time again. Why anyone bothers trying to help them I don't know. Ethan and Hila were mad for trying to redeem her.

• Heart

qwikti

Chatty Member
I can say as a black person, I didn't feel offended or feel like it was black face. If anything, it was all a ruse for Ethan to dye his hair black and disguise it as a goof.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Gabbie Hanna was so right in her recent video about Trasha. TP loves to say whatever tf she wants about someone, allows those around her to say what they want for her cause, and then decides from THAT point on that it's over, she's over it, the retaliator is dragging things out. THAT'S NOT HOW THIS WORKS - people are allowed to defend themselves against you and your crazy family!

This whole video she is talking about Ethan dragging things out, and even mentioned him posting DMs (again, as retaliation for her doing the same). It is so frustrating, she is a nasty (and cholesterol-clogged) hearted person.

All that meth and crack and god knows what else she did truly ate up her brain cells, because that's the only way I can see someone view themselves as the one doing things right, the one rising above, simply because someone dares to RESPOND to her, BUT THE RUB IS if Ethan ignored her, like the Vlog Squad, she'd go BALLISTIC like she did on them. There's no winning with the severely mentally-ill - my one take-away from watching Trasha.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

geeforthetea

Chatty Member
And she's off the wagon again. She's a brat that hides behind all the numerous mental health and identity disorders she pulls out, I actually find it really disrespectful to people with mental health, she uses it as an excuse to throw a strop whenever she wants and blames other people, maybe your just not a nice person Trisha?

AlanBanan

VIP Member
Bad vibes from Hila? I find that very difficult to understand, she is literally so chill and hardworking.
I think Hila has her brother and her husbands best interest at heart. She has seen what happened with Trisha with all of her friends and her exes in the past and doesn’t want that to happen her family that’s why she was careful around her and didn’t give her much time.

Trisha is a dangerous person who will not get help for her mental health and survives on social media attention. She will make up lies and twist the truth until she gets her way and she doesn’t like people who see that and that is why she did not like Hila. She’s manipulative and unhinged and will say or do anything to win an argument or to get the most clicks.

She is also extremely jealous of other women and if any woman gets attention other than her she loses her head that is also why she doesn’t like Hila because at the end of the day Hila is one of the main stars of H3H3 and she will always have more input than Trisha and Ethan is more likely to side with his wife rather than to side with Trisha. One time in an old vlog she had an argument with Jason because she found a T-shirt that was quite small and accused him of fucking a skinny girl and Jason was like “that’s my daughters T-shirt”

It must be extremely disheartening and hurtful for Ethan to think he has made a friend, genuinely gave her the benefit of the doubt and enjoyed making content with her and invited her into his home only for her to throw it into his face, slander him, make allegations and begin to tell private stuff about his life.

Reactions: 11

orlyb1310

VIP Member
The thing I don't understand is he didn't tell his family, doesn't wear a ring and absolutely DID NOT want to marry her one day....now its a complete 360? Ok, Sure Jan....
I'm Jewish and I can't speak on behalf of all families obviously but the Hacmons seem quite traditional and Israelis tend to be strict af so I can't see them being too keen on him marrying someone as, how should I say it, 'unconventional' as Trisha. I remember them saying on the podcast that the parents were pretty stern about him not having anything to do with the onlyfans stuff and he's a 40 year old man.

I know everything Trisha says has to be taken with a pinch of salt and you get what you come for when you watch Frenemies but even I shudder at her obsession with Judaism, claiming to be a know it all when she's probaby read a few wikipedia pages and done a couple of hours of Hebrew on duolingo. Moses seems petrified to ever tell her when she's wrong - I'm not religious and neither are they but as a fellow cultural, ethnic Jew, I find it hard to believe he can't correct her when she spouts nonsense about Anne Frank and the Holocaust. Everyone knows she died in the concentration camps and its so important to correct people when they're wrong so we can keep the victims' memories alive. I was glad Ethan had a word with her in this week's episode. She needs to stop pretending to be Jewish, telling patrilineal they aren't Jewish when she hasn't got a clue and calling people fake Jews when they don't know the random trivia she learnt 5 minutes ago. Sorry for the rant but she can't claim to be growing as a person while still appropriating culture just because her placid fiance is too scared to open his mouth.

• Heart

bookish

Trisha would be one of those people who, if she had children, would get jealous of how much attention their partner and others gave their child.

Happened to me with my father: literally told my mother five months after I was born "You give [my name] too much attention. It's either me or the baby". Trisha would be the same.

I feel so sorry for Moses' cats, but what a spineless man to give them up like that. I actually SERIOUSLY hope Moses is only planning on marrying her for her money, gets her not to sign a prenup and then RINSES her of her wealth.

Uhohno

Chatty Member
I don't find it funny either but also like one drama channel stated Moses was seven videos too late. Moses knew what Trisha was uploading about Ethan and Moses doesn't care/just wanted to stay out of the argument . Someone commented on Moses Tik Tok something about Moses Tik Tok being funny but they were like really? Moses told someone that it wasn't that serious that two people just had a fight meaning Trisha and Ethan and Moses said that they were not two world leaders. Moses stated that they are here to entertain you. Moses' comment has now been deleted. Plus the frenemies merch was placed on couch right next to where Moses rolled over the couch and also the Sad Boy merch was on the floor near the Wifi. I would like to see the Sad Boy merch sells. I would also like to see the sells for Trisha new skin care line too.
Right. And like I know Ethan doesn't like people talking about it but apparently he has addressed it. His tics are so bad at the moment which is a sign of stress. His wife was pregnant with multiples and now isn't. He is being sued by an billionaire or ex billionaire. He's had an investment go bad plus there is probably other things we don't know. And then there is Trish trashing him, his company, his friends and crew + basically threatening him with SA allegations.. and Moses is like yeah it's just a fight? Fuck you Moses. He's just as bad as Trisha imo and I do believe he too a psychopath and did/does play Trisha and his family off against each other.
I just can't. I'm so angry about all of this and Trisha stans are making it worse and making me think there isn't any hope for humanity left..

cokezero112

Ewww WTF! Trisha has sexualised and hit on Ethan mannnnnnny times over the years. There’s video evidence. Trisha is such a trash person.

orlyb1310

VIP Member
How Moses can stand by her while she drags his family through the mud, I don’t know🥴🥴Trisha will never change.

ToastyTuesdays

She’s incredibly abusive. Emotionally and physically. I can’t imagine the manipulation Moses must deal with on a daily basis. Apparently when they moved in together Trisha made him sell his old house so he wouldn’t be able to leave when they had an argument. That’s seriously scary to me

Emmi59382

Chatty Member
Also can I just say how RIDICULOUS it is that Trisha has a skincare line and has openly admitted while showing the commercial THAT THEY PUT A FILTER ON IT. like come on. "no but my skin is actually really good but we did put a filter on the commercial to make my skin glow".. Like what 😂😂

• Haha