Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Uhohno

Chatty Member
I agree.

Well now it makes sense why Trisha's sister pull the tik tok video down. Trisha and her family are so crazy.

I can see your point about this. Ethan and Trisha probably agreed to make this a vlog before hand. It's so much going on it's hard to keep up now.
Just thought dumping really..
Yep. Trisha's family really is crazy. I can't stand the thought of my mother knowing I have sex let alone have her film me sexually? Surely that is a form of incest? I think there could be intergenerational sexual trauma because non of them have healthy sexual boundaries.
I know has been said on twitter, Reddit and maybe here(?) but I can understand why Ethan mentioned the candle stick. Trisha's mother and sister does their only fans, Trisha openly talks about it so why is the candle stick a big deal? The only issue I could see is that Trisha's mum doesn't want to be reminded that her daughter(? No offence meant) was sexually assaulted. Plus there is no time stamps or warning that Ethan/Trisha is going to talk about the candle stick so how does Trisha's family avoid it? Does Trisha message their family and say between 10:39-12:46 skip? And I know it's probably lies and lies don't make sense but non of this does. I'm just like make this make sense!
I really hope Hila is okay, I know she is still pregnant however being told you are having 2 maybe three babies then being told actually no there is only 1 is distressing, especially after having infertility problems. I know she shouldn't be dragged into it and she rightfully be left out but the lack of concern for her well being is really getting to me. Like okay Trisha isn't coming for Hila but Trishai is going for her husband, husbands business and impacted the merch launch from Hila's business and it will undoubtedly impact Hila.
Also Trisha is so fucking complex. People, including myself are saying oh it's because of X their are going off but I believe everyone is right. Trisha is in love/wants to fuck Ethan. Trisha is jealous of Hila and everything Hila has. Trisha is upset by how the money was split. (which hasn't been talked much here but I genuinely think it was fair and if anything more than fair) Trisha is upset that Hila is pregnant due to their love for Ethan, their own infertility issues, and attention. Also Trisha has their skin care launch and merch launch and they are doing what they know best, drama sells. If they are telling the truth, Trisha stans made the website crash..
What I do not believe is that Ethan is in on this. This has been way too damaging to him.
and breathe. Maybe I'll be able to sleep now haha
TL;DR: Potential intergenerational sexual abuse, Trisha is just going off because everything. Ethan isn't in on it. Poor Hila.

• Sad
Reactions: 9

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
After just finishing Ethans video, Trisha does realise because of them releasing confidential business infomation that he has every right and grounds to sue them right? But he’s not because they’re family and he doesn’t want to be an asshole. They’ll never understand how much they’ve messed up.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

geeforthetea

Chatty Member
I think when Trisha started accusing Ethan of sexual harassment it was over. She is a liar. I don’t think she would have apologised if the internet took her side, she could have ruined his life with those accusations.
Also she’s changed her story from ‘this has nothing to do with mental illness’ to ‘it was a change in my medications’. BS. She lies so much it makes me sick
This is exactly it, mental illness does not mean you can go around throwing false and damaging accusations at someone and come back the next week and apologise. It doesn't give you a free pass to act the way she does. Honestly, and probably an unpopular opinion, I believe the mental illness, gender issues and prostitution stories are fabricated to create drama and continued interest in her channel. If you look back at her earlier videos she uses other controversial or 'hot topics' at the time for views, she was a die hard trump fan, born again Christian, sunbed addict and celebrity chaser. It's a bit like a the boy who cried wolf. I think she does nothing but insult people in the lgbtq community and those dealing with mental illness, who would be appalled at her using it as an excuse for being horrid.

• Heart

Uhohno

Chatty Member
After just finishing Ethans video, Trisha does realise because of them releasing confidential business infomation that he has every right and grounds to sue them right? But he’s not because they’re family and he doesn’t want to be an asshole. They’ll never understand how much they’ve messed up.
Not only are they family, he was genuinely their friend and deeply cares about them!

qwikti

Chatty Member
I can't at all accept that he didn't post it because it 'made him look bad', if that were the case, Trasha would be going ballistic and posting his texts, verbally abusing him, and saying everything he said that made her justified. She's done it a billion times, what makes you think she's above it now? Whenever she feels wronged, she can't help herself but to go and attack, that's her entire personality.

The man had huge amounts of merch, and wanted to make sure it was sold. He tested the waters, saw how it sold on it's own, it did fine, and now he doesn't need to continue to tie his name to Trasha.

I wish he would never have recorded with her (although I believe he's well within his rights to not use what was essentially promotional content). It's like finally removing a tumour from your body and deciding to bring it back, for old time's sake. She's unhealthy for him and his family.

• Heart

geeforthetea

Chatty Member
Did anyone watch her on big brother UK? She has zero sense of humour and basically threw a hissy fit cause she wasn't centre of attention, pretty shite entertainment to be honest for someone who prides herself on entertaining for a living. She really can't take a joke unless it's her making it at someone else expense, just an all round shitty person.

SpookyLumberjack

VIP Member
She's released a new video called 5%...I haven't watched it but comments say she's going back to OF.

It must really get to her that Hila is more successful without ever having to take her clothes off (no shaming for those who do that, but Trisha personally definitely would prefer to have a clothing brand and be making the majority of her $$$$$$ off that). She just has no talent for design. I mean. I suppose we could argue what talent she has for anything in-particular at all. I truly think Hila and her success professionally and personally is a huge trigger to her in general.

This video was an interesting watch:

Uhohno

Chatty Member
I rather like Hila. She seems respectful, thoughtful and level headed. As well as intelligent.

The black face? Is that the black challenge video? I personally wouldn't consider that black face however I'm white British so my opinion and thoughts on that do not matter. If it upset people it's a shame it's still up and they didn't issue and apology.

I'm off to watch the video now that Trisha has uploaded. Their explosion on tiktok angered me. Trisha is just manipulating and gaslighting like normal. Trisha said that Ethan took the piss about their sister doing OF... But like they didn't? They didn't know what a spicy accountant was and joke about the possibilities. They didn't didn't take the piss out of sex work. Urgh.

cokezero112

Oh FFS! Another week of Trisha being a forever victim 🤦🏻‍♀️. All the points Ethan made in the video were completely valid.
I truely believe that while Trisha remains as an Internet personality she won’t get the help she needs. She gets paid and validated daily for her toxic behaviour.

• Sad

ProphecyGirl

VIP Member
I heard that Trisha Made several Tik Tok Videos about this situation ( I heard that some of those tik tok videos about this situation she had already taken them down) and Trisha said that all of Jeffree Star friends were all trash. And *hint, hint* who is still friends with Jeffree Star and still promoting Jeffree Star as this good person on their IG page but Shane Dawson. Plus then there is Ryland who just had Jeffree Star on his podcast too and on Ryland's latest podcast Ryland got a statement from Jeffree Star about the Kanye West/Jeffree Star rumors and Ryland was saying OMG, Jeffree Star you are best and we love you - or something along those lines. Ethan and Hila Klein were defending Trisha about this. There are screenshots of DMs that Trisha got from Petty Paige which was shocking.

Ive just watched the after dark podcast and that hairbyjay is CRAZY! This isn’t drama it’s straight up bullying and the fact Shane hasn’t said anything just proves he’s so far up Jeffrees arse he isn’t a good friend at all. Trisha is no saint but this is next level nasty

ToastyTuesdays

^^no. I really liked it at the start when Ethan could speak his mind but it really did turn into the trying to accommodate Trishas feelings show. I found it uncomfortable towards the end

Dramabyname

Honestly I also feel so sad for Ethan and Hila, we just know it was their money which went into creating the Frenemies merch and now because they didn’t get their own way they quits!
I know it is debated whether or not their mental illnesses are real but if she is having an episode I hope she hasn’t burnt all her bridges with this one. Ethan has been very very good to them and they will be hard pressed to find someone like him in the future.
The way they also mention how the crew are uncomfortable filming with them is insinuating something else has gone off behind camera. I haven’t watched the episode yet though so maybe it’s on there 🤷🏼‍♀️

Emmi59382

Chatty Member
Did anyone watch her on big brother UK? She has zero sense of humour and basically threw a hissy fit cause she wasn't centre of attention, pretty shite entertainment to be honest for someone who prides herself on entertaining for a living. She really can't take a joke unless it's her making it at someone else expense, just an all round shitty person.
She made an absolute show of herself on it. Ive watched her for years on and off. Giving her the benefit of the doubt and so on but I was so embarrassed for her on it. I actually pretended I didn't know who she was if anyone spoke about it.

• Haha

ToastyTuesdays

Apparently TP got called out for saying Aladdin and Jasmines native tongue would be Hebrew 🤦‍♀️. Anything to fit her fetishising Jews. She turned off all the comments.
Obviously Aladdin was based outside of Baghdad so that’s just super incorrect

• Haha