Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LasVegas702

VIP Member
They have?.. I haven't been watching drama channels because I've been keeping up and been reading social media myself.. I watch them for other drama I can't be bothered with following haha.

Yep, it's just a way of coping. I just didn't want survivors to read here and feel more shame.
I loved after dark however low key disappointed it was more spilly.
I really hope it doesn't come back.

Queen Trisha has gone off on tiktok. They are now accusing Ethan of punching down and being a bully. Also Trisha is saying that their sister was telling the truth and complaining that the video had no views so H3 should have just left..
Wow, I saw some of those tik toks,smh, Queen Trisha should be ashamed of herself.

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
I’ve fallen into a weird YouTube hole and I’m watching all her latest interviews. No jumper, Zack Sang, the collaborations with rich lux and avocado boy.
She’s is awful but I’m fascinated.
Oh I am so intrigued by her and her bloody ways. I can’t stop watching!

The interviews are insane. 😬

poshbird

So as someone who only watches what's going on with Trisha and H3 through various drama channel videos (but I have now watched her 'stepping down from frenemies' and 'I'm sorry' videos), can someone confirm what's happened:

Trisha unexpectedly quit the podcast because of vague reasons to do with her mental health? Or has she explicitly said why/given specific examples of what upset her other than she felt like she didn't "fit in".

Meanwhile most people think that it's 100% to do with money and her wanting more control/to be consulted more on business decisions?