Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
So she addressed the ring thing right off in her newest video. She’s obsessed with herself to be stalking gossip sites! That’s right Trash prove that your caretaker spent huge bucks on your ring, bought a $3.7 million dollar home, a jeep & a Ferrari, all while receiving 2 federal Covid loans, pathetic!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

ToastyTuesdays

^^this. She acts like anyone still talking about frenemies is still sad and pathetic, yet she uses 100 burner accounts to control the narrative (Many people on H3s subs have found numerous accounts seemingly belonging to her). It must be exhausting.
If I was her, I would genuinely apologise to Ethan, like fully take responsibility with no expectations of coming back. Then take a break from the internet to get better and work on myself, like even just a week to show people I care. Then maybe come back with an honest reflective video, and lay off starting arguments with other creators.
I know she’ll never do that, but I honestly think it would make a big difference to people’s perceptions of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

qwikti

Chatty Member
Oh god, the soulless unnerving laugh makes an appearance VERY quickly in the Enemies video...

1624978610542.png
- Trisha realising she screwed everything up when it was all going so well for her

Does she realise making the joke AFTER Ethan made it (using the format to make a new show, making 5% jokes) isn't really 'embracing the meme', it's just reading as regret, it's reading as going broke soon, it's reading as SAD, as everything does The Thing does.

Reactions: 6

PlaintainCrisps

I’m West African. Where I’m from, we have 3 weddings as part of our cultural tradition. However, there is a purpose and tradition to it. Unlike Trisha who is going overboard to pump up her fragile ego. Trisha is having multiple weddings because I’m sure she’s knows the marriage won’t last and she is doing the most for an occasion that will most likely never happen again in her life.

Emmi59382

Chatty Member
^^ I think the David story definitely deserved to be covered. Just not quite as relentlessly. Remember Ethan and Trisha are profiting financially from it. Also Trisha has been harassing David for YEARS at this point, this was just her smoking gun. I don’t think she cared about the victims in the least, just her petty revenge
You're 100% right she didn't care about the victims it was merely her personal vendetta against David for breaking up her relationship with Jason. She never let that go.

cokezero112

This makes me so uncomfortable. I'm going to say this. I know Tana is well over the legal age of consent. And a 10 year age gap isn't a bad thing. HOWEVER.
This feels fucking wrong. Trisha has known Tana before she was legal. Trisha has criticised other creators exploiting younger creators. Trisha always says that Tana was extremely uncomfortable with Jason's threesum idea and Trisha acts like they are both traumatized by it.
I feel like Trisha is sexually exploiting Tana. It just doesn't sit right for me, for the reasons above and more. There was rumours that Tana was a Dubai porta potty at one stage which is extremely exploitive, degrading and damaging both physically and psychologically. The idea of an older, more experienced sex worker doing a collaboration with a younger sex worker just seems incredibly wrong.
I might be wrong but it's just how I feel.
My issue is that Trisha always tries to control the sexual autonomy of people yet excuses the same behaviours she ridicules in herself and those she’s closest to.
She had no problem with Kali having sex with a freshly 18 year old for only fans yet called Jason a ped0 for wanting a threesome with Tana who was 19 at the time and no sexual act occurred.
She proves time and time again she’s a hypocrite and everything she calls out in others she has done herself. Like you said, She knew Tana before she was legal and if it was anyone else she would call them out for grooming.

When you say Tana was a dubai porter potty do you mean she was yachting? Or literally a submissive in a porter potty rôle to men in Dubai?

Friendsfan

I'm guessing Philip Defranco from Trisha's reaction when his name was said later on in the podcast 😂

I dont know much about him though to know if that's true or not. A lot of the people they talk about I've never really watched - sometimes think I'm a bit too old but I'm only a couple years older than Ethan so maybe not (off to google who Shay Carl is now lol)
Yeah I was abit confused around that 😂 I didn’t know what their past and current beef is with the people they were talking about. But I’m still here for it all day. The way they call out other YouTubers is just the best. I did like David Dobrik but now my eyes are wide open to how weird he is and all his wrong doings. Xxx I just love Trish and how all the drama popped off around hair by jay and couldn’t believe how nasty Jefree star was to her during the Vegas trip.
blows my mind xxxx I’m just gutted I’ve only discovered Ethan and his wife. They seem so lovely.

orlyb1310

VIP Member
Or he’s a cuck who’s scared of her which Ethan has said in passing on Frenemies. I mean I would be too if my partner abused me and then accused me of speaking to under age girls...
I definitely think it’s a combination of both. Trisha does have a habit of thinking that if she’s acknowledged her actions, it means she’s changed. She hit him less than a year ago. Has she been to anger management or some sort of counselling? Probably not but she probably thinks she’s off the hook simply for admitting to doing it🙄

cokezero112

go to timestamp 32:28 and the face it at 32:36. Moses trying to clean it up and Moses said that Trisha made it sound bad but it wasn't as bad as you make it sound.
Thanks for the video and time stamp. So bizarre. It’s the definition of an unhealthy relationship. It annoys me how he always excuses or placates her behaviour.
I really want to know what his deal is. Why he’s with her?

Apparently this is Moses ex wife? If so what a downgrade.

Attachments

• Wow

Charm

Chatty Member
I think that she's held a lot of emotions, and regrets,. She said that she tried to reconcile for a year, begging him and David to talk to her. Clearly she was in a bad place emotionally, and feelings like that linger. Closure is something that I never fully understood until recently, and it sucks to have regrets pop into your mind at random times. So yeah, there's probably a lot of thought around his call.
Jason is the lowest of the low. I have no doubt that the entire relationship, for him, was to gain viewers. That man is a leech. He follows these young, popular, influencers around like a cracked out whore. I feel bad for his kids.

Uhohno

Chatty Member
Her engagement ring is missing...
If something happened between Trisha and Moses we would have a video about that. Not everyone wears their engagement ring 24/7.

Not gonna lie, I feel like Trisha has a point about the advice segment but not for the reasons they said, it's more that Trisha or Ethan aren't the people who should be giving advise but then also because it doesn't fit with the podcast?
At the same time it feels like Trisha is self sabotaging, every time the podcast is doing well they have an outburst and derail it.
Also when Trisha was talking about the frenemies podcast being pregnancy announcement I think that genuinely upset them. I'm not sure whether it's because they are jealous of Hila being pregnant, upset because it could mean Trisha is pregnant and they'll get questions while they are struggling to convince/accused of clickbaiting if people don't watch H3 podcast and frenemies or if Trisha was just being selfish because it's not all about Trisha.

it was posted
I watched it, thank you. I really enjoyed the details she told us about shane and Jeffree. She's really lifted up the curtain to all their supporters. I am not a Trisha fan in anyway, but this situation with her and Shane is terrible, the whole internet thought they were genuine friends. And to Trisha he clearly was.
She's dressed up as front man for My Chemical Romance

Last edited:

LasVegas702

VIP Member
Just thought dumping really..
Yep. Trisha's family really is crazy. I can't stand the thought of my mother knowing I have sex let alone have her film me sexually? Surely that is a form of incest? I think there could be intergenerational sexual trauma because non of them have healthy sexual boundaries.
I know has been said on twitter, Reddit and maybe here(?) but I can understand why Ethan mentioned the candle stick. Trisha's mother and sister does their only fans, Trisha openly talks about it so why is the candle stick a big deal? The only issue I could see is that Trisha's mum doesn't want to be reminded that her daughter(? No offence meant) was sexually assaulted. Plus there is no time stamps or warning that Ethan/Trisha is going to talk about the candle stick so how does Trisha's family avoid it? Does Trisha message their family and say between 10:39-12:46 skip? And I know it's probably lies and lies don't make sense but non of this does. I'm just like make this make sense!
I really hope Hila is okay, I know she is still pregnant however being told you are having 2 maybe three babies then being told actually no there is only 1 is distressing, especially after having infertility problems. I know she shouldn't be dragged into it and she rightfully be left out but the lack of concern for her well being is really getting to me. Like okay Trisha isn't coming for Hila but Trishai is going for her husband, husbands business and impacted the merch launch from Hila's business and it will undoubtedly impact Hila.
Also Trisha is so fucking complex. People, including myself are saying oh it's because of X their are going off but I believe everyone is right. Trisha is in love/wants to fuck Ethan. Trisha is jealous of Hila and everything Hila has. Trisha is upset by how the money was split. (which hasn't been talked much here but I genuinely think it was fair and if anything more than fair) Trisha is upset that Hila is pregnant due to their love for Ethan, their own infertility issues, and attention. Also Trisha has their skin care launch and merch launch and they are doing what they know best, drama sells. If they are telling the truth, Trisha stans made the website crash..
What I do not believe is that Ethan is in on this. This has been way too damaging to him.
and breathe. Maybe I'll be able to sleep now haha
TL;DR: Potential intergenerational sexual abuse, Trisha is just going off because everything. Ethan isn't in on it. Poor Hila.
Good points- the incest with her onlyfans page is a violation of the TOS, just saying.

I saw both Ethan and Trisha joked on several occasions about how long will Frenemies last which I found really interesting. And you are right not many people here are talking about the money of this situation. There are some things that Trisha had tweeted out about the money with the word "Jewy" in them which is anti semitic and Trisha was called on this and Trisha said that Trisha wasn't anti semitic because Trisha was marrying Moses, SMH ( Trisha just doesn't get it ), Trisha has now deleted those tweets. There are some drama channels that have screenshots of those tweets. Now, Trisha had said something about getting 50% of the membership money which was really generous of Ethan IMO and because of this I now think which is why Trisha thinks that Trisha should have some input into the show and input into who gets hired on the show (Trisha was trying to get Ethan to hire both her mom and her sister, which is really interesting...Mmm...), but Trisha was Ethan's employee/or contractor and *not his business partner* and nor is Trisha a hiring Manager at H3 podcast nor Frenemies either. Plus Trisha has stated on several occasions since leaving Frenemies that there was no contracts between Trisha and Ethan which is so crazy. That has to be a way to have like a temp or a short term contract between Ethan and Trisha. I heard Trisha stated that Trisha felt like Trisha was building something (Frenemies) with Ethan like half and half, I don't know how you can be building something with someone half and half together when Trisha has told Ethan not to text Trisha on Sunday evenings and that Trisha stated that Trisha only wants to just show up for filming the podcast and then leave. The way I see it is that Ethan is the one who's name is on the lease the commercial space in downtown LA and not Trisha for a minimum of 36 months. Plus Trisha wasn't putting up any money going toward the production cost for Frenemies cameras, lightings and salaries but Ethan's business is. (Side note Smokey Glow talked about Frenemies and she and Smokey Glow stated that she could see things from Ethan's side due to being in charge of the podcast) I'm getting the feeling that Trisha is looking at the large amount of money that Trisha got from Frenemies and Trisha just got greedy and then wanted Ethan to hire her mother and her sister in order to help them out too. ( I know this is my second bring this up, Trisha trying to get both her mom and her sister a job on Frenemies just lets you know how greedy they all three really are or do they just need the money.)

I think that Ethan needs to treat Trisha like the Vlog squad Treated Trisha e.g. they just didn't response to her. Ethan Trolling back some of the things that Trisha is tweeting out and Trisha's sister has posted on tik tok, this is not good for him but I can't see why he is doing this. Ethan made a good video response and I think that video went over so well that Trisha doesn't really have a leg to stand on.

Last edited:

Kindred_

VIP Member
I could not get through the latest frenemies ep. Trisha was far too frantic, it made me feel so on edge 😖
Moses seems like a nice, quiet guy but does he have a life outside of Trisha? He’s in Disneyland most weekends with Trisha and her mum and he has to film all of their strange dancing tiktoks!

• Haha

Tintin93

I think the problem is that Moses is just so vague about everything. And that’s why I can’t suss him out. But I still think while he did have the cats in his museum or wherever, he said “they never lived with me” because he didn’t have them as a domesticated pet, he didn’t own the cats, he was just looking after them. I don’t think he had a connection to them.

No connection but he’s naming them and saying he’s their dad….sorry but there’s no devil’s advocate to it 🥲 he’s just straight up lying!

• Heart

VelvetTears

She is so offensive and insensitive it's unbelievable. Anything for attention good or bad

Last edited: