TripletGirlsAndSon #3 Undeclared tiktok gifts galor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the other hand recent Instagram n tiktok kids dirty again I’m convinced at this point she don’t clean them

Another house move. That new build house was lovely when she moved in. She’s got another council house.
Another council house? Why? What was wrong with her last one

edited to add : I can see she wrote in a comment rent was £750 and she couldn’t afford it. Sorry but £750 for a three bed new build is cheap!

Reactions: 2
Her rent would of been payed for her by uc so she could afford it she said she moved for personal reasons and then a while ago was because she wanted to be closer to home

Reactions: 3
Her rent would of been payed for her by uc so she could afford it she said she moved for personal reasons and then a while ago was because she wanted to be closer to home
But she'd be affected by the benefit cap so depending on her LHA she'd have to top it up.
Shes commented saying she's moved because she was paying that.

Can see not much has changed. Ajs teeth are awful, no shoes on the girls in a park?! Stormi and Siennas hair looks like its never seen a hair product; she needs to take care of their curls!

Reactions: 1
Anyone else think ajs room doesn’t look very nice? I mean it’s abit dark for a little boys room in my opinion

Was wondering if there was a thread for her!
Her Children always look so dirty 😞

Reactions: 2
I’d leave too if I was obsessed with my kids dad n who he’s with kicking off at girls for being with him and then being obsessed with that man at the same time , they’ve broke up posting TikTok’s talking about you can’t replace me this and that any man would run a mile that’s bloody strange

Reactions: 1