TripletGirlsAndSon #3 Undeclared tiktok gifts galor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the new guy that is gonna distract her even more from her children
Just me or does he look like murph that lad she used to be on live with constantly? And I don’t think having a new boyfriend is the right thing for her, she needs too focus on her kids and not neglecting them. This new man is just gonna draw more of her attention away from them, she honestly has her priorities in the wrong order completely and also has anyone seen her new TikToks posting photos of herself over and over, almost made me sick how vain she is especially with her shite makeup🤢

Yep she’s got a type alright and its weed smoking white boy wannabe roadmen chavs who wear the same tracky every day with no job and no money by the looks of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just me or does he look like murph that lad she used to be on live with constantly? And I don’t think having a new boyfriend is the right thing for her, she needs too focus on her kids and not neglecting them. This new man is just gonna draw more of her attention away from them, she honestly has her priorities in the wrong order completely and also has anyone seen her new TikToks posting photos of herself over and over, almost made me sick how vain she is especially with her shite makeup🤢
and putting the hashtags as triplets and all when they’re not even in the videos 😂

Yep she’s got a type alright and its weed smoking white boy wannabe roadmen chavs who wear the same tracky every day with no job and no money by the looks of it.
They always go for them guys and then act shocked when the relationship fails and they’re a head? It’s like stop going for the chavvy drug dealers then babe

Also why is she posting photos of the girls in the bath

Reactions: 2
Looks like Freya has a really nice house, she’s got two lovely kids and she stays out of the drama in all honesty I think she may be a little embarrassed by eden, she doesn’t look like she likes being on camera like Eden and yaz she seems like a genuine lovely woman with a horse mouth sister

Looks like Freya has a really nice house, she’s got two lovely kids and she stays out of the drama in all honesty I think she may be a little embarrassed by eden, she doesn’t look like she likes being on camera like Eden and yaz she seems like a genuine lovely woman with a horse mouth sister
Wrong thread I think lol x

Reactions: 4
The state of astons finger nails on the insta post she’s put on! He is filthy! Does she ever make sure her kids are clean?

Reactions: 1
So the new man has met the kids already? How long they been together?
I don’t think they’re even together.. I think they’re still at the “seeing stage” by the Tiktoks she puts but the tiktoks about him are too much pmsl you would run a mile from embarrassment wouldn’t you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️ 😂😂
Just think it’s wrong when kids involved not saying don’t move on it happens but don’t like any old fella near your kids ffs

Reactions: 1
Anyone seen her recent video ? What happened to ajs head he’s got a cut and looks like a big lump??? How is he always hurt one way or another 🥴

Anyone seen her recent video ? What happened to ajs head he’s got a cut and looks like a big lump??? How is he always hurt one way or another 🥴
Tbf, he's a boy and he's a toddler. They're always covered in injuries. My son was forever bumping or cutting his head.
But he has a lack of supervision so it's not surprising in AJs case really.