TripletGirlsAndSon #3 Undeclared tiktok gifts galor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Live now, kids nappies baggy as anything absolutely filthy clothes and faces
---
She's currently packing for the kids to go to there dads
---
Going nursery after Easter apprently. She can't wait lol.

She's engaged??

Last edited:
Yes I thought that. The way she’s talking is off?
See she’s got a few cleaning videos etc up. Seems like she has things together a bit more these days. Maybe now all the kids are older she’s in more of a routine. Also saw she was working so that’s good.

Never ending and loads of absolute chav shite.
I’m partial to a shein cheapy myself but it’s absoloutely beyond me how one person can need/want so much crap! Would drive me MAD lying round the house and all be at the dump within a month!

Reactions: 2
I’m partial to a shein cheapy myself but it’s absoloutely beyond me how one person can need/want so much crap! Would drive me MAD lying round the house and all be at the dump within a month!
She’s done more since! Where the hell is it all going!!

Reactions: 2
Don't know how people have the time or patience with the codes 😂 She got so much junk no need

Reactions: 1
I can’t believe how much TEMU stuff she gets! She doesn’t even know what it is half the time 😬

I can’t believe how much TEMU stuff she gets! She doesn’t even know what it is half the time 😬
I did the temu thing & got like £30 free, spent it and the things are just pure tatt her house will be full of shite she won’t use. Just greed

She’s live just now.. blasting her chavvy music with vulgar language in and singing it around those babies 👊🏼

Well well well guys it’s been a while let’s have brief update since Chloe struggled so much looking after the kids keeping them clean aj getting hurt all the time you know what she thought would be a fantastic idea to add yet another BABY yes she’s having baby number five Lmao bleeping give her a hysterectomy man

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Well well well guys it’s been a while let’s have brief update since Chloe struggled so much looking after the kids keeping them clean aj getting hurt all the time you know what she thought would be a fantastic idea to add yet another BABY yes she’s having baby number five Lmao bleeping give her a hysterectomy man
Omg she is not!!!! 😲😲😲😲😲 🤯