TripletGirlsAndSon #3 Undeclared tiktok gifts galor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
poor kids but let’s be real we knew she wouldn’t stop and the girls are nearly 3 so she would have to go back to work soon unless she has another anything to sit and home and spend her benefits and get gifts from TikTok

Reactions: 2
poor kids but let’s be real we knew she wouldn’t stop and the girls are nearly 3 so she would have to go back to work soon unless she has another anything to sit and home and spend her benefits and get gifts from TikTok
Doesn't he have a kid too?
The amount of shopping she's done over Xmas is outrageous. Hauls every single day.

They have capped the benefits tho? So surely she won’t really get anything for another child?!
She gets DLA for AJ so the only cap she gets is the 2 child cap (though she gets the child element for all 4 of them anyway due to the multiple rule) but she won’t get anything other than child benefit for this baby.

Reactions: 1
Imagine if she has another multiple pregnancy! 🙈
If she’s not due until august she would have literally only found out a few weeks ago at the most, meaning she probably hasn’t had a scan done yet 👀 with her having multiples in the past it’s a big possibility isn’t it?

Reactions: 3
I’m a twin mum (non identical) if they’re non identical then yes the chances of another multiple pregnancy are high.
Thing is the guy not being allowed to see his kid is a huge ick like why? What did he do? I really hoped she’d settle with someone decent

That Elle rose is no better, im suprised there isnt a thread about her. black and blue of her babydad but still leaves her kids with him 🤷🏽‍♀️
Was looking for a thread about her but I suppose there’s nothing to post no she lost custody of her children

She put on a scan only one baby . Her life must be mental already . Get yourself some pills jesus

Reactions: 2